Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Neymar Belives Luis Suarez Should Be On The Ballon D'or Final List Not Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Belives Luis Suarez Should Be On The Ballon D'or Final List Not Ronaldo (425 Views)

Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager / Zinedine Zidane Reveals The Most Important Player In Real Madrid Not RONALDO / Not Messi, Not Ronaldo, See Who Was Declared The Most Skillful Player By FIFA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Belives Luis Suarez Should Be On The Ballon D'or Final List Not Ronaldo by clarence92: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Barcelona superstar Neymar has revealed his thoughts on who should have been nominated as the three finalists for the coveted Ballon d’Or award.

The Brazilian icon has been nominated alongside megastars Cristiano Ronaldo and Leo Messi for the award of world football’s best player, and it’s clear who Neymar is tipping to win the award.

“I’m happy to be among the 3 finalists for Ballon d’Or. Leo will win the Ballon d’or. For me, he’s the best”

Whilst the 23-year-old’s humble and honest comments are likely to endear him to football fans around the world, we suspect his latest comments surrounding Cristiano Ronaldo won’t please Real Madrid fans.

The former Santos ace said that he believes Barcelona striker Luis Suarez should have been chosen ahead of the Portuguese captain.

“Messi will win the Ballon d’or. He’s the number one. I think the finalists for the Ballon d’Or should’ve been Messi, Luis and me.”

Neymar’s view reflects a minority of fan opinion, with some beleiveing that the former Liverpool forward should have been picked ahead of the Real Madrid star, who has had a record breaking year in 2015.

The winner of the Ballon d’Or will be revealed at the prestigious FIFA Awards ceremony in January. See more @ 080football.com

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Convicted Of Murdering His Girlfriend / Breaking: Chelsea Sack Mourinho / Chelsea Football Club Confirm Guus Hiddink As first Team manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.