Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years (58823 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Only God knows the real truth
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by efilefun(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't see why people would like to Bleep you in the first.

A girl who's ugly even in wealth is the queen of worwor.
When last did you check yourself in the mirror that you calling someone queen of worwor

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by ajimega: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't see why people would like to Bleep you in the first.

A girl who's ugly even in wealth is the queen of worwor.
you are a bleeping fool
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Akuko uwa
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Idrismusty97(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by anonimi: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
So she was a SECONDARY virgin after the break grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by don4real18(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
So... Even as a man, I have abtained from Sex for over two years and still counting

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Vikky014(f): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
holamiday:
I find it incomprehensible that God,in all his awesomeness, is hurt when i have sex with my girlfriend. I think God is too mighty and too busy to be concerned about what two tiny people do behind closed doors-so long as violence isn't involved. I think sex is over-rated.

Sorry, i have a bizarre imagination.
CHINEKEEE!!!! shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Because of lie Muhammad and APC some people now think it is fashionable to lie.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Anulux(f): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
But you Hug masturbate ...don't lie
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by compujyde: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by RexTramadol1: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na only then dem go remember God

When things come change, dem go change am for wu dem run to

No be only ur inside car prayer, tithe n offering God need oh, no think am

Na consecration, and devotion make am abeg

#ThisCrapCanBeSaidOnlyInTheLastDays!

Don't forget to repeat the mantra feck you five tyms evry mornin, it clears ur throat!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by femi4: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Speechless3:
Nice one Tiwa, ive included that in my new year resolution. sad
You are tempting sef
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Idrismusty97(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
holamiday:
I find it incomprehensible that God,in all his awesomeness, is hurt when i have sex with my girlfriend. I think God is too mighty and too busy to be concerned about what two tiny people do behind closed doors-so long as violence isn't involved. I think sex is over-rated.

Is it not the same god that told you to cut off your foreskin?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by ayoniakins(f): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
holamiday:

I am not Surprised....

God wasn't joking when He sent Jesus to die for us all. So if He could allow Jesus (a God-who became a Son so we also can be called God's Children), then he is very much concerned abt d tinniest soul living on earth.

He did it out of Love for u! You r more than special to him as long as u have his breathe in u. Our different choices is what will determine what we wud get after.

If only u can catch d revelation of His Love, u won't want to do anything more than to please Him......but d god of this world has blinded their eyes, that in seeing they might not see, in hearing they might not hear.....

My dear, one day reality will done on u, and i pray u won't be wishing u had believed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Abba999(f): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Wow!... She just trying to be re-virginated. Don't ask me where I got that from

Abeg where you get that ogbunge grammer cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Divmoore119(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is Super Storyyy!
Walahi dis na #End_TimeStoryyy!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Cyriloha(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
BrianRoss:
end time story!

REAL ENDTIME super story my bro

so Tiwa trying to say she don't have any skeleton at all
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by ahamonyeka(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
See how my dog is laughing at this post.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Neplusultra(f): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Who am I to judge u Tiwa wen the first shall be the last and last shall be first! Continue strengthening your rltnshp with God since you know this much.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by nubanyguy1: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
No be lie O, I dey train the day wey she dey preach for us, only say I no remember wetin she dey preach cus my eyes dey her holy behind. Tru she no lie
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by southcent: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
ohh my crush tiwa tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Hyperchi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
imagine an ash day preach say she naver Bleep for 2years after she go see pastor and she da surviv with no other job and still da for that hotel. soon she go say for that she be virgin nigeria.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by dubemivan(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Being "Born-again" doesnt mean abstinence from Sex and abstinence from sex isnt the proof that you are "Born-again".
Repent the Kingdom of God is nearer than we can imagine, aint sure of the next minute!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by kiowy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
And after the 3years you decided to start fucking the prick anyhow
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Desmondkk(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chai...Tiwa don lie again ooo,abeg nor do Watin go make me nor buy ur song oo kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by marlockj: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
miqos02:
Multi award-winning singer and performer, Tiwa Savage, has opened up on her religious belief, marital stand, as well as how she preached and practiced abstinence from sex for three years.

The Mavin Records first lady also said she is ‘very spiritual’, affirming that she pays her tithes often as well as conversing with God.

She said, “I may not always get to kneel down and pray but at some point in the car or wherever I am, I would have a conversation with God; I am very spiritual. I do not joke with paying tithe or speaking with God. I owe everything to him and I guess a lot of people don’t see that side.

“I gave my life to God on July, 16 2002 and I went through a tough time following that,” she added.

Speaking further, the 35-year-old talked about the times she would get on a train and preach as well as practicing abstinence for three years.

“I had gone through a tough time trying to find myself. I went through heartbreak and I remember crying so much through that time. I felt lost and didn’t know where I needed to be in this world. I know this sounds cliché, but I was praying one day and I literally felt the presence of God in the room with me.

“And, you know when you first give your life to Christ, you are a radical. So, then, I would preach to strangers on the train and say Jesus sent me to you.

“Sometimes I would give my entire one month paycheck to the church; they asked for only 10%, but I would give the entire 100%. People scoffed and said “she is new in the faith, just give her another year”.

“And for three years, I was not intimate with a man. I didn’t kiss or have sex. Every time I hugged a man it would be from the side. A lot of people can relate to that because it has happened to a lot of us but the key is to be consistent,” the mother of one added.

Tiwa also stated that even if she wasn’t a Christian she still wouldn’t have lived a promiscuous life owing to her nature.

“Even if I was not a Christian, I was never that type of girl. I was a tomboy. My mum used to think I would be gay. I am the only girl among four siblings so I used to wear trousers to feel like I was part of the boys. I never waxed my eyebrows and I hated high heels, which I still hate till today.

“I was never into boys, which is probably why my husband has full confidence that the big men flashing money in my face won’t faze me,” the ‘Eminado’ crooner quipped.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/03/i-once-abstained-from-sex-for-three-years-tiwa-savage/

Life to Christ!! and you wear xposing clothes on your music videos

Erotic lyrics

Dirty dance

Dance that don't glorify God

Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by ncoolsome(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Speechless3:
Nice one Tiwa, ive included that in my new year resolution. sad

bt u knw u cnt survive without the magic stick.....
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Baboo13(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Elliotmarvelous: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
So after the three years of abstinence what did you do? shocked shocked shocked
This woman was raped until she confessed husband's murder http://www.emarve.com/2015/12/woman-raped-into-confessing-husbands.html
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
miqos02:
Multi award-winning singer and performer, Tiwa Savage, has opened up on her religious belief, marital stand, as well as how she preached and practiced abstinence from sex for three years.

The Mavin Records first lady also said she is ‘very spiritual’, affirming that she pays her tithes often as well as conversing with God.

She said, “I may not always get to kneel down and pray but at some point in the car or wherever I am, I would have a conversation with God; I am very spiritual. I do not joke with paying tithe or speaking with God. I owe everything to him and I guess a lot of people don’t see that side.

“I gave my life to God on July, 16 2002 and I went through a tough time following that,” she added.

Speaking further, the 35-year-old talked about the times she would get on a train and preach as well as practicing abstinence for three years.

“I had gone through a tough time trying to find myself. I went through heartbreak and I remember crying so much through that time. I felt lost and didn’t know where I needed to be in this world. I know this sounds cliché, but I was praying one day and I literally felt the presence of God in the room with me.

“And, you know when you first give your life to Christ, you are a radical. So, then, I would preach to strangers on the train and say Jesus sent me to you.

“Sometimes I would give my entire one month paycheck to the church; they asked for only 10%, but I would give the entire 100%. People scoffed and said “she is new in the faith, just give her another year”.

“And for three years, I was not intimate with a man. I didn’t kiss or have sex. Every time I hugged a man it would be from the side. A lot of people can relate to that because it has happened to a lot of us but the key is to be consistent,” the mother of one added.

Tiwa also stated that even if she wasn’t a Christian she still wouldn’t have lived a promiscuous life owing to her nature.

“Even if I was not a Christian, I was never that type of girl. I was a tomboy. My mum used to think I would be gay. I am the only girl among four siblings so I used to wear trousers to feel like I was part of the boys. I never waxed my eyebrows and I hated high heels, which I still hate till today.

“I was never into boys, which is probably why my husband has full confidence that the big men flashing money in my face won’t faze me,” the ‘Eminado’ crooner quipped.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/03/i-once-abstained-from-sex-for-three-years-tiwa-savage/

Me too self dey 1 year without sex but i neva give my life to christ fully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members / Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.