Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue (31100 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Akinola2543(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
i dont really know dem tho. MMM rules
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by scarffield(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nawa o.......Nlanders no dey smile @all

Nah single 'like' again.....no mata hw hard u try 2 b funny..
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by smoby(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na by force to smile again ? See as the one wey dey left do face chai!!! There's is God ooo!!!
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by jtjohn(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
oshe11:
SEE DEM...........

END TIME COMMENTS
End time u, I mean u
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by oshe11: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
jtjohn:
End time u, I mean u
Guy U dey Para ooo..... Who KISS U?grin
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by meritamarachi(f): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anake twins are looking gorgeously beautiful.
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by sukkot: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
CR77:
tongue bad belle go kill you tongue
This your biafra no go possible ooo. army boys just kpai 10 biafran agitators yesterday
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by sukkot: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
zoogeria we hail thee
our old and native land
though tribe and tongue may differ
in brotherhood we stand
zoogeria am proud to say
i serve my father land
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by lekan29ice(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
good for them
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by validman7(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
anakogheli
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Ayorrrmide: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided so make i com change my name 2 adunni eje abi?
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Sam432(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
you need a sugarmummy. Call agent Sam ,I can assist you in getting a sugarmummy of your choice there are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile number via or call Mr Sam +2347067073362
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by franklingud(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Those twins too ugly.
Aduni is a beauty kiss
Congrats to all of em.
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by jtjohn(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
oshe11:
Guy U dey Para ooo..... Who KISS U?grin
lol na ur end time babe kiss me
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by CR77(f): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
So
sukkot:
This your biafra no go possible ooo. army boys just kpai 10 biafran agitators yesterday
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by sukkot: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
CR77:
So
am jus saying. you sounded like someone whose life could not carry on till biafra is actualized. so i hope you find the strength somewhere to carry on with your life without the actualization of biafra
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by oshe11: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
jtjohn:
lol na ur end time babe kiss me
hahahhahhaaha...... No wonda U dey Para, HER MOUTH DEY SMELL
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by acooriz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
obum88:
2ndTC is trying to be funny.

Please lets support his ministry by contributing laugh for him. Kikikikikikikikikikiki
guy... Park well u no even dey make sense
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by jtjohn(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
oshe11:
hahahhahhaaha...... No wonda U dey Para, HER MOUTH DEY SMELL
lol but am not complaining if her mouth is smelling....thats d reason why there is close up......
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by oshe11: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
jtjohn:
lol but am not complaining if her mouth is smelling....thats d reason why there is close up......
lolz... Bt na d smell mk U dey para earlia..... Moreova kloseup no dey work again
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by purityval(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mancity26:
Nice one.. Dis Aneke twins wey all of us dey hustle for 042 don dey form for me oo.
D guy above me na 4G network u dey use?

Nowadays na children full primary school.. My
primary school teacher once said we won't
experience puberty till we got to Secondary
school, I quiclky climbed my desk,took off my
shorts & proved her wrong... The woman fainted,
uptill now am still suprise why she fainted. #irep042 #irepnsukka #abujafinest

Imeaga nwannem?
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by itstpia8: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
wow, they are all so beautiful, great unitedness as well, I'm all for joining together to make the world a better place.

with this their beauty though, surely guys must be singing "Baby!!!!!! you can have my number, I will see you through" all the time.

they're probably used to it ie guys being awestruck by their beauty.
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by funnynation(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
obum88:
2ndTC is trying to be funny.

Please lets support his ministry by contributing laugh for him. Kikikikikikikikikikiki
Is dat how u laf? Thank u very much
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by funnynation(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Adim oyi.. Idi aga?
purityval:

Imeaga nwannem?
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Aitee1: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
jtjohn:
dem be ur nigeria actress way dem dey always suffer 4 film

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
acooriz:
guy... Park well u no even dey make sense

You never chop pomo dey wan beef
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by justmenoni: 4:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Contact them and give them ur treatment na....

looseweight:
They are not even beautiful

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by preciousbibi(f): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
See the face of this Aneke twins "yellower" than their body. na wa ooo embarassed
Re: Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue by franklynsunny(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2016
Dere is no blood in her body
That's y she is white
D sophisticated creams she is usin to bleach ve dried d blood,check n post her pic wen she is 40...it wil b a bad dream?
I hate bleachers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aretha Franklin Is Dead! / Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador / Betty White Dies At 99 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.