Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) (60149 Views)

Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS / Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
emzila:
THIS IS NEW NIGERIA, NO SINGLE INDIVIDUAL IS BIGGER THAN THE INTEREST OF THE MASSES. SEARCH HIM VERY WELL .

I see the PHOTO trick worked on you as with many other simple-minded fellow citizens.
If indeed Amaechi is not above the LAW, please tell us why he has not been arrested for CORRUPTION

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Beremx:
Lion of Ubima, finally your haters have been silenced forever. cheesy

Nothing do you sir!

How anything want do am since im don chop & clean mouth with Rivers people money

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
JingoOAU:
This Momodu of a thing

I don't even know which clique or camp he belong to....whether na CHANGE or TRANSFORMATION or NEUTRAL

He's just flexing with everybody whether devil incarnate or angel...he no send

His group is called, Anywhere Belle Face ABF grin
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by thundafire: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
this is wat i hate with dis country always not serious even dy security men will be laughing too y cnt dy just keep their dirty face down nd be serious
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Pure rubbish!
So is this part of his plan for Ministry of transportation?
APC and dey low life achievements......

Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:31am On Dec 04, 2015
/
Vigorous?

And there was no cavities search.

\
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Fideblaze: 12:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Amaechi a bone in the throat of PDP
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 04, 2015
stunt 101.... cool
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by tdmoggy: 1:47am On Dec 04, 2015
What is vigorous about the normal security checks one has to do at the airport?
This title is mis leading
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by codereloader: 3:22am On Dec 04, 2015
No 1 is above d law
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Btruth: 3:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Today? Thought he travel with PMB to South Africa nii?
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by chiedu7: 4:14am On Dec 04, 2015
Foolish man, u paid for b00hari to become President and dem no fit give better office.

na transport dem give you.

yeye man
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by sondi: 4:29am On Dec 04, 2015
In a public show that "no one is above the law", Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi subjected himself to vigorous airport security today at MMIA Lagos.

It's obvious that it was a just a show.
I see nothing vigorous there.
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by opius: 4:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Who is deceiving who....? There is God ooo.... Is just the mater of time... BARAWO !!!
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by justmenoni: 4:40am On Dec 04, 2015
No mind them,this ovation man sef he's like supporting a today and tomorrow it's b and yeah we are Africans and ameachi is one.but in this present age why should a so called minister be dressing up like a Zulu king?

Quote quote author=luvinhubby post=40660643]I thought he accompanied our President-in-Diaspora to South Africa ?

APC and publicity stunt are Siamese twins. [/quote]
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Ride on Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 04, 2015
ricsman:
we waited so long for these ministers but don't really know what they are doing to start imparting lives.
Don't put your trust in men or sons of nobles to whom no salvation cometh from.
Few things will only change or even none
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:40am On Dec 04, 2015
JingoOAU:
This Momodu of a thing

I don't even know which clique or camp he belong to....whether na CHANGE or TRANSFORMATION or NEUTRAL

He's just flexing with everybody whether devil incarnate or angel...he no send

Dele is a real time hustler.

He jostles for his pocket anywhere he sees the chance.
He's tried Pmb through Zahra but jam truck.
Tried VP through his columns but no response.
Even tried the sick Deziani.
I'm sure that one pay am...

Now, he's trying Amaechi.
The nigga na hit man.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Akaewu: 5:55am On Dec 04, 2015
government of social media
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2015
D great lion of Ubima, d Jagaban of Niger Delta, carry on joor. I know u will never disappoint Nigerians. Ur good works in Rivers state is visible for all to c. May d almighty God gives you d strength to transform d transportation sector.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Beremx:
Lion of Ubima, finally your haters have been silenced forever. cheesy

Nothing do you sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Eyor1(m): 6:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Datx D Chief Xtriker Of We D Riverx People.
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by JETROYA(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Osi
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2015
Nigeria is back on good shape!
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2015
I wonder if dele momodu can publish corruption scandal among apc politifcians or he will just ignore it base on the fact that he is getting from the loot?
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by okpurukata(f): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2015
This man is always looking for cheap publicity. That's how he came to Abuja airport walking around like His majesty and looking for who will bow and worship him. His fellow psychphants were hailing him though, but the majority of the people did not even pay him any attention. He should start working abeg. I only hope all these loans they are going to get from the Chinese will not end up like the monorail in PH. Monorail to no where.
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by searay(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2015
teeboila:
Wailing Wailers oya come nack him head make him hear am.
Thank you Howling Howlers
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by kachnov(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2015
funny dude
see siggie.
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by uboy73: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2015
He is being screened for us to see. The day he will move with things that matter, the aiport workers will carry it over themselves..who is fooling who?
Re: Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Hilaskee(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Amaechi the great. I love my leader!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.