Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors (31456 Views)

Don’t Sack Workers Now, FG Begs Private Investor / Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group / N18,000 Minimum Wage No More Realistic –oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by preetyb(f): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
If minimum wage must be reduce then there must b a reduction in salaries and allowances of all our political leaders in position, the president is not excluded.

Shameless people.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Infact I don vex......
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by ekefre4(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
If I hear this nonsense in Akwa Ibom eh..
When my governor stills collects abt N2bn monthly as security vote
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Elan83(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
dabriggs:
BEGGAR GOVERNORS!!!! SHAME! WOE!! SHAME!!!

GO DEVELOP YOUR STATES. GO GENERATE REVENUE IN YOUR STATES. GO INVESTIGATE AND DEVELOP THE ECONOMIC POTENTIALS OF YOUR STATES. GO GENERATE REVENUE. DO NOT JUST SIT DOWN AND BE LAZY, CAP IN HAND EVERY MONTH TO ABUJA TO BEG. BEGGAR GOVERNORS.USE YOUR BRAINS. BE USEFUL. BE CREATIVE.

DEVELOP YOUR STATES. IMPROVE SECURITY, IMPROVE BASIC AMENITIES AND LURE INVESTORS. DEVELOP THE POTENTIALS OF YOUR STATES. SHAMELESS POLITICIANS. RANDY POLITICIANS WHO ONLY REVEL AND ENGAGE IN LASCIVIOUSNESS.

REDUCE YOUR OWN SALARY TOO. REDUCE THE SALARIES AND ALLOWANCES OF MEMBERS OF THE STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY. REDUCE THE SALARIES OF COMMISSIONERS. SHAMELESS, LAZY GOVERNORS. SO LAZY NOT ONLY PHYSICALLY BUT INTELLECTUALLY. HOW MUCH DO YOUR TOUTS IN YOUR STATES GENERATE? FROM BUS DRIVERS? FROM SHOP OWNERS? FROM MARKET WOMEN? DO YOU DECLARE THEM? ARE THEY FOR YOU TO SHARE AMONG YOURSELVES? SHAMELESS OLD MEN. SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!! BIG FAT SHAME!!!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SELL YOUR VOTES FOR RICE, T SHIRTS AND VEGETABLE OIL. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER EITHER YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WILL SUFFER.

SHAME ON YOU O LAZY GOVERNORS. BRAIN DEAD GOVERNORS. ''DEADER'' THAN A DEAD LOG OF WOOD. YES BECAUSE A DEAD LOG CAN EVEN GROW MUSHROOMS AND BECOME USEFUL. OBSOLETE MEN. OBSOLETE IN REASONING. OBSOLETE IN PHYSICAL AND MENTAL CAPACITY. ALL BEGGING EVERY MONTH WITH OPEN PALMS, WAITING FOR OIL REVENUE. WAITING FOR FREE MONEY. MAY THAT OIL RUN DRY! LAZY IGNORANT OLD MEN. SO THAT ONLY THOSE WHO TRULY WANT TO EXPEND ENERGY IN SERVICE WILL BE INTERESTED IN POLITICS.

SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!! SHAME ON YOU ALL. AND FOR EACH ONE OF YOU WHO SQUANDERED A DIME. MAY YOU ALL USE THAT MONEY TO TREAT INCURABLE ILLNESSES.
Amen! nigeria is cursed beyond repair,, Nig.politicians & hausa fulanis 're d most useless cripples on earth,, None of dem is sensible & hlthy, Nigeria shuld b obliterated frm d wrld map,, a hopeless zooo jampacked wt baboons, monkeys, apes, goats, vultures & snails,, e.g of snail na baba go slow,, d Terrorist in command,, mad mad mad mad ppl
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Elan83(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
urchmanx:

Yes dear it is near impossible for any state in this present arrangement to creat wealth except the wealth was created but chance like the state of Lagos which has advantage which I am not mentioning. Nigeria states are like the sons and daughters of a rich billionaire who gives his children billions to spend without mending what they are doing with it. The will turn out to be lazy and wait for the monthly pay out other than investing the money.
We Nigerians should advocate for decentralized government. You will see more of commitment from the grassroots because we will now hold them accountabile for our common wealth.
if u lyk advocate frm nw til 50th century, d retrogressive & brainless northerners wil neva allow dat,, d only option is 2ru d barrel of gun,, dey knt run fast dan bullet. No hausa fulanis no troubles!
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by anusiobiflora: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Two plots of land for sale at Ibeju-lekki, just behind Beaches estate @ N3m per plot.
Half plot of land for sale at Gbagada for N13m
A plot of land for sale at Isheri-Magodo, N6.5m
Call 08038166168 if you are interested.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by alaskido(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
If the Governors want to cut minimum wage or sack workers, they have to first reduce their salaries and allowances to balance the boat. Useless politicians.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by kajoula(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
LatestTrend:
[size=25pt]
I think we all got so carried away that no one took out time to ask 'WHAT SORT OF CHANGE' are they offering us, cos going from BAD to WORSE sef na change.

[/size]
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by urchmanx(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Elan83:
if u lyk advocate frm nw til 50th century, d retrogressive & brainless northerners wil neva allow dat,, d only option is 2ru d barrel of gun,, dey knt run fast dan bullet. No hausa fulanis no troubles!
I agree with you on some points but also disagree on the later which is though guys. Is there no other way we can do this without war. Have we looked at all our constitutional options.
Sometimes I wonder why individuals or group can't sponsor bills and why there is no official government complaint point were citizens can have their voice heard through partitions sighed by a majority.
Why can't we have our senators and reps take up our bills and have a referendum on the existence Nigeria to suit the citizens. I am not in support of some groups breaking away but I want true federalism and I want Nigeria to grow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS / Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp / Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.