Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors (31460 Views)

Don’t Sack Workers Now, FG Begs Private Investor / Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group / N18,000 Minimum Wage No More Realistic –oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by prince626(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2015
The Konga FAllYakata Seasonal Sale is Over, Yet me and my Team are Making Great Sales and Smilling to the bank.
Since it's end of the year, We want to let everyone know how we did it (getting loads of cash commissions from Konga Every month).
Because Lots of people have been Complaining of Not making Enough Commissions From Konga Affiliate Program.
We want Everyone to make money before end of the year, This is the Easiest and The Fastest way of making money online in Nigeria and the first
to produce a millionaire Online.
>>>PLEASE NOTE: STRICTLY FOR SERIOUS MINDED NIGERIANS<<<
Click Here>>>[url]kongaaffiliatecashstream.com[/url]

Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Fideblaze: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2015
yeye governors wey no know their work na shuegbe
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2015
have these effing jokers cut their own salaries , staff and benefits?

incompetent jokers

the minimum wage is the LAW.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/14/news/companies/ceo-pay-cuts-pay-increases/
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by uzolexis(f): 1:05am On Dec 04, 2015
May God severly punish all the people that have made Nigeria like this.

1 Like

Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Mistermamus(m): 1:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Apc erats will avoid diz post bastards!!
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by JohnReese: 1:42am On Dec 04, 2015
As dey continue to talk about this, may dey continue to die one after the other, may dere children children be hit with a heavy plague. What nonesense? Are dey mad? If labor agrees to this bullshit den naija is finished. If dey cannot pay the 18k, let dem leave government. Is it by force to stay in govt if u are not capable? How can states just go and sit dere ass down and be waiting for allocation instead of generating funds. Bastards. Na die all of dem go die one after the other. June12 men
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by nedby: 2:17am On Dec 04, 2015
APC gov,make una cut una security vote execess expenditure .
Make una no try am oh.cos na fail una go fail.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by kunlexus11(m): 2:50am On Dec 04, 2015
when God want to punish a nation He uses three weapon. 1. War 2. Famine 3. Diseases. Let Nigerians seek the Lord and forsake its sinful way the Lord is so merciful. He will redeem us

1 Like

Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by codereloader: 3:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Dey don start
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by onatisi(m): 3:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Well done governors ,
Pls sack all the buttons that voted for you.they are too dumb and don't deserve to be pitied .
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Franklyf(m): 3:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Nigeria is one of the countries in the world whereby failures in their respective field contest for offices. Apart from sharing Oil money & borrowing from Banks nor of them knows how to generate fund. I am not an Economist but let me advice some of these hopeless Governors, stop buying multiple bullet proof cars yearly and reduce cars on your convoy. I was driving in Benin City recently. I saw Adam Oshiomohle with over 10 cars - a new white BMW 7series Li bullet proof, Toyota Landcruiser bullet proof, Lexus LX 570 bullet proof -minimum of five cars were bullet proofs and all new cars plus Prados, 5 Toyota Hilux. I was wondering if even the Comrade was travelling with his kids, grandchildren, wife and his foreign in-laws, the cars were too much for them all .My advice is they better pay the civil servants the paltry 18K or else GOD & ALLAH will set them ablaze.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by samokoduwa(m): 4:10am On Dec 04, 2015
emamos:
.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/why-we-must-cut-n18-000-minimum-wage-or-sack-workers-govs/
Assembly enacted the law of paying N18, 000 minimum wage, then the oil was about $118 per barrel and today where we are oil is $41 per barrel.

How logic is that? How come till now fuel still remain same price, it should reduce now. These our leader, a time think inside the box never out of the box. 9ja leader, find another way, a very wrong move.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by nattyGENT: 4:28am On Dec 04, 2015
CHANGE SOME MUMU NIGERIANS VOTED FOR DON ARRIVE! GOD BLESS GOODLUCK JONATHAN
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by opius: 4:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Then what happen to security allowance of over #80m per governor ; furniture allw. 50% of ur salary per annum ; Waldrope allw.. 30% of ur salary etc ? TRY TO REDUCE MW AND GO TO HELL....

BARAWO....
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by opius: 4:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Franklyf:
Nigeria is one of the countries in the world whereby failures in their respective field contest for offices. Apart from sharing Oil money & borrowing from Banks nor of them knows how to generate fund. I am not an Economist but let me advice some of these hopeless Governors, stop buying multiple bullet proof cars yearly and reduce cars on your convoy. I was driving in Benin City recently. I saw Adam Oshiomohle with over 10 cars - a new white BMW 7series Li bullet proof, Toyota Landcruiser bullet proof, Lexus LX 570 bullet proof -minimum of five cars were bullet proofs and all new cars plus Prados, 5 Toyota Hilux. I was wondering if even the Comrade was travelling with his kids, grandchildren, wife and his foreign in-laws, the cars were too much for them all .My advice is they better pay the civil servants the paltry 18K or else GOD & ALLAH will set them ablaze.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by henryutd(m): 4:56am On Dec 04, 2015
I blame Jonathan. Why did he allowed the new minimum wage when he knew that it wasn't going to be sustainable.
Brought fuel down to 87 from its original price of 97. See the pressure and bad name he has caused for this present administration.

Lubbish.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by bamo1big: 4:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Just passing by...
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Akinz0126(m): 5:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Look like this governors don't know that Nigerians are wiser now you either start paying our minimum wage or face the wrath of the masses.This time all hell would breakloose if you refused to pay oooooo I repeat all hell would break loose.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by tofolo(m): 5:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by prof2015(m): 5:13am On Dec 04, 2015
When will we Nigerians stop complaining behind our phones and computers and stand up take action in this country? All we do is complain on Twitter, Facebook, nairaland etc and that is where it ends. Our youths, it is time we take action for the betterment of this nation. It is time we stand up and act to secure our future. But all I am saying is all rubbish because Nigerian youths prefer to sit complain how they have it bad and wait for God to come solve our problems. What a shame

1 Like

Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by belente(m): 5:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Abeg if na joke, mr governor stop am
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by front247: 5:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Anything that will make Nigeria crude to be sold at 30dollar a barrel, people will suffer
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Akinz0126(m): 5:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Thank God for OBJ if not because of him the civil servant would still be giving a peanut as take home.The governors are busy complaining about economy down turn forgetting that Nobody forced them to assume that position.Were they not aware of the scenario and the worst economic situation of the nation before deciding to run for governorship?Pay Us our minimum wage or shut the Bleep off and resign if you can't Shikenan.Bunch of thieves
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by emi14: 5:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Nigerians are too relaxed and that is the reason elected government and governors treat them as trash. Why can this civil servants down tools including banks and make the society ungovernable. Petrol is #87 in Abuja and #150 per litre in the south east and south south. We seat n watch. Why can we demonstrate . Let us continue to accept crab from our Harold leaders. Nonsense. Buhari is busy travelling. He is now in south Africa.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by kechywillz(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2015
Everyother thing seems to grow up in nigeria expect the salary.

Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Iykesurv: 5:50am On Dec 04, 2015
You wants to cut poor masses salary while some governors are busy buying jeep worth 11 million per one for the Executive and the lawmakers. Dias God ooo
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by nonjebose(m): 5:51am On Dec 04, 2015
omogin:
When there was oil boom, how did the people benefit? Lol... Now that prices are down, una wan help aregbesola downsize abi. All the excess crude have been stolen by these same useless governors.
Don't mind them. All they did was to fight the constitutionality of the sovereign wealth account and excess crude account.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by Crownvillar: 5:59am On Dec 04, 2015
247notire:
It is obvious that the glue that holds the entity or zoo as some call it called Nigeria, is one thing: Crude oil. The north have been the major beneficiaries of the gains of this major resource since the creation of Nigeria. It's also obvious that without oil this entity cannot survive. More obvious it should be then, to the discerning mind that the solution to this fundamental gap is implementation of the major recommendations of the last National Conference which include decentralisation of the government and aggressive diversification of the economy. The only other option is to split the entity and let the regions be separate nations. This is the simple but obviously impossible panacea to the multitude of Nigeria's challenges. impossible because the hausa fulani will not want this to happen for obvious reasons, the latter option will even be met head on with full acrimony and animosity. We are truly doomed.

I agree with most of what you have written, but the part I don't get is: Why do we have to wait for decentralisation, regional government or true federalism? What is stopping any Governor/State government from diversifying and maximising their own internal income in the present political climate? Is it impossible for the states to create wealth in present day Nigeria?
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by omohj: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2015
To reduce minimum wage u r comparing oil prices and using it as excuse... why una no compare oil price and use it as a tool in reducing pump price to 40naira... we are suffering in buying fuel... reduce fuel to 20naira if u must reduce minimum wage... #discountrydeydieslowly
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by wisekriss: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2015
Change!!!! Change!!!! Change!!!
But this ain't the change we Al agitated for....everything is just been messed up..I really don't get it.
Re: We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors by des4ella(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Sometime i fear for the future of our country.. diz our so called looters are the ones destroying diz country..no money to pay workers yet u buy houses in abuja for ur ashes for blowing ur dick for two second. Just fed up with the leadership style of our looters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

International Media Query Emergence Of Atiku Over Suspicious Source Of Wealth / Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers / 2023: Tinubu In France For Medical Checkup - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.