Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ever Bought Stuffs At www.smartbuyng.com? Are They Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Bought Stuffs At www.smartbuyng.com? Are They Real? (1219 Views)

Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Bought Stuffs At www.smartbuyng.com? Are They Real? by laplace(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2009
I visited this site: www.smartbuyng.com and they seem to give some quality products and services.  Has anyone in the house ever bought and received the items bought by courier?  They sell cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, etc.
Re: Ever Bought Stuffs At www.smartbuyng.com? Are They Real? by krazynaija(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2009
Yes i have bought something from them,

I bought an Acer Aspire One laptop from them on easter monday and till today i have not used it for up to a week, it has spent about 7 weeks in and out of warranty center,

patronising them is like the biggest mistake i'v ever made, i am going to the warranty center for the third time now to request replacement and if i dont get it i will sue the company cos im fucking pissed off and iv been very patient with them, IF YOU PATRONIZE THEM YOU MIGHT HAVE JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE, just a warning .

I am not trying to spoil their business i am only telling you my experience, yours might not be the same, Good Luck

If anyone knows steps i can take to get refund/replacement please post here and tell me.
Re: Ever Bought Stuffs At www.smartbuyng.com? Are They Real? by Afribiz(f): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2009
Yes, they are real.
I bought Nokia E63 Cell Phone from them in February, and it's been working perfectly.
It was delivered to me in the office by one of their sales men, and I also got a 10% discount. I think they where doing promo then.

krazynaija:

Yes i have bought something from them,

I bought an Acer Aspire One laptop from them on easter monday and till today i have not used it for up to a week, it has spent about 7 weeks in and out of warranty center,

patronising them is like the biggest mistake i'v ever made, i am going to the warranty center for the third time now to request replacement and if i dont get it i will sue the company cos im fucking pissed off and iv been very patient with them, IF YOU PATRONIZE THEM YOU MIGHT HAVE JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE, just a warning .

I am not trying to spoil their business i am only telling you my experience, yours might not be the same, Good Luck

If anyone knows steps i can take to get refund/replacement please post here and tell me.

It's a pity you had a bad experience with them. Why don't you go to their office, you have the right to demend a replacement cos it goes with a 1 year warranty, and urs is barely 3 months. You probably might have been asking them to fix the problem, just tell them you need a replacement right away. It shouldn't be a difficult thing for them to do, so long as the laptop wasn't mishandled by you.
Re: Ever Bought Stuffs At www.smartbuyng.com? Are They Real? by krazynaija(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2009
after all my wahala i got a replacement and it works just fine!, Thanks y'all grin
and now i think smartbuy is the best place you can get what u want, im going there to buy one of their digital camera next week. grin
Re: Ever Bought Stuffs At www.smartbuyng.com? Are They Real? by qkman: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2009
Yes! Smartbuy is real cos i bought something off them.

(1) (Reply)

Security Firm Close Protection And General Security / In Need Of Import N Export Networks / List Of Nigerian Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.