Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay (21548 Views)

APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by OBAGADAFFI: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2015
adajiboyy:
lik I said bruv,in no concern me,dokpesi no b my family,bt all I just wana say is dat,ads could b very very expensive.take for example a ad that is for 30 minute,at d cost of 45M,cus if u do some lil maths,if a ad for 40 seconds cost 2M,and some lil maths would giv us 40M to 45M for a ad for 30 minutes,and u hav lik 5 different ad for 30 minutes at d same time,for a period of 3 or 4 month,it mite be tru.,,we never know.for me I blive it just vendata playing out here,dasuki arrested buhari many years ago,dokpesi played a ad in his station that made buhari chances look slim at d election.so I bliv its just payin them bak.bt wat do I know.God bless we nigerians,and nice one bru u didt insult me in getting ur message across.cheers respect.

My issue it not with the money it self, but the source of the money.

NSA it the last place for AIT to be collecting money, because the NSA also receive allocation for National Security.

Nobody will complain if that money had come from PDP secretariat.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by bamite(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2015
freemanbubble:
na harmattan dey worry your eyes. we lose more than hundred soldiers during jonathan admininistration
why you mumu like dis? Even if na 1 soldier die nko? No be human being? Which kind goat you be sef?
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by stonecoldcafe: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2015
JingoOAU:
If u are a staff of AIT, this is the time to start looking for another job or any other alternative cos by the time EFCC finish with Dokpesi, he would regret the day he founded AIT

He does not even pay promptly on a good day so imagine what would happen with them. Those guys are sunk!

See how they bled Nigeria dry. See how the sent off our brave soldiers to die with little or no equipment. Too bad.
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by Boyooosa(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2015
I love u SAGAY with passion, till ur own case comes up too. Nice analysis for now wink
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by niyi123: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
They should just put Jonathan for front and put all his cabinet members behind him and match them down to ikoyi prison until further notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by katerine7(f): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2015
I'm speechless
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by joshdfc: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2015
VISTIN:
Men, I was a fan oof Jonathan only and not PDP. But I'm completely against looting and stealing. That's a big parasite to the nation.

My only worry with this govt is that, it can't just be only those affiliated to PDP. Just deal with corruption and every corrupt persons.

Audu would pay N11b if he won election. Sylva's case dismissed, Amechi the Hero. Though it's normal to protect allies, but Buhari must close his eyes and open his mind if he wants to get it right.

I also want to say that fighting corruption can't take d whole of our attention, while the agencies are doing their jobs, the govt should be functional, things are on stand-still.
I didn't vote for Buhari but I pray he'll succeed.
God bless Nigeria

Haven't you heard of the trial of AVM Salihu Atawodi (Rtd) a chieftain of APC in kogi state. Bros let us take it one day @ a time. Corruption must die in this country.
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by maestroz: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2015
now I understand the campaign theme of patience Jonathan better

"if you vote buhari...you vote your prison"...

high chief Aniogo dokpesi....no wonder you were battling to save your head in the wake of dat condemnable advert...

This common sense 'ben bruce'man should be questioned too. they ran the advert bak then.
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by okamal(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Some adverts can be very expensibe dear!! TV advrts don't come cheap.Some one hour political program can even go for ten million.It depends on the duration and span of the ad.It could be over the course of months.We would details as the trial unfolds.
. The amount spent for advert was not important in this case. Mr sagay has made it very clear that d truth is public fund was stolen by them to sponsored a single political party. the Gospel truth is these have deliberately and selfishly killed our innocent soldiers in d hands of BOKO HARAM. MAY God Almighty punish all of them...
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by alexlee50: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2015
munex007:
Do you have sense at all? Can't you read the simply analysis of prof sagay?..You lack the intellectual acuity to question a professor of constutitional ...

Don't you know the stolen funds have effect on everywhere regardless of your tribe and political affliation..

from your response, I can see you are not reasoning with your brain but you are letting your emotions guide your reasoning.I pray God gives u sense.does the fact that the man is a prof means he cannot make mistakes? This matter he got it wrong.the considertions in this matter are:did dokpesi get a contract from government? Did he execute this contract? If yes, there is nothing in the matter.it is not the duty of dokpesi to check the account which government wants to use in paying him.he is not a staff of goverment.
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2015
Urine:

Your ability to balance your intelligent side with your playful side will forever be a plus.
smiley smiley Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2015
MrNiceGuy5:

Can you see that you are a fool. You don't want anybody to insult you but started typing rubbish by insulting others. To be honest with you your sense of reasoning is so Low. If you have any charges again tinubu, Amaechi and others why not present It? Jonathan was presient for 6years why didn't he charge all this APC governors then? For the fact that he failed during his tenure doesn't mean Buhari should not charge some politicians to court if they are found wanting. Please present your fact without insult if you don't others to insult you. Oponu Ayirada
lol.wat about my reply to u.hahahahahahahah
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by munex007(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Your type of mentality is the reason Nigeria will not move forward?

NSA is a public entity and there is no legal justification for High theif dokpesi to collect the funds to do a Job for PDP.

Its either you are having comprenhension problem or you have attained intellectual menopause

If you can't see the clear scam and moral decade in this case you can't see a tall building even if you are standing in the front

alexlee50:
from your response, I can see you are not reasoning
with your brain but you are letting your emotions guide your reasoning.I pray God gives u sense.does the fact that the man is a prof means he cannot make mistakes? This matter he got it wrong.the considertions in this matter are:did dokpesi get a contract from government? Did he execute this contract? If yes, there is nothing in the matter.it is not the duty of dokpesi to check the account which government wants to use in paying him.he is not a staff of goverment.
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2015
sherrylo:

So what you are saying is Dasuki and Dokpesi should be left alone because nobody holy pass right?
if u wana preach good governance,he should be fair with it.nigeria dont feed me,i can neva b feed by nigeria,its not my business,am a fucking self made,bt buhari should be fair,even to his on party members.for goodness sake is all apc members saint.abegi anyway bruv do hav a lovely day
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Do you guys really think Dokpesi would go to prison? i seriously doubt that...
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by shaggyosas(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
MR Dokpesi Jail loading 75%...

When i see some PDP fanatics barking chants like "GEJ my hero"
"Fayose my hero"
I sometimes wonder if they have a brain of thier own undecided

GEJ will remain a hero till the world ends whether u like it or not, if not for him and his love for his nation, ur APC would have staged a war which by now u wouldn't know where ur phone is talk more of posting a comment. Let's learn to appreciate ppl when they do the right thing. GEJ n PDP are 2 different names.
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by shaggyosas(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
lawydewy:
Lawyers defending crimes in dis country are our greatest problem. when question their integrity dey wil say human rights, criminal have right..... Lawyers defending crimes in dis country are our greatest problem. when question their integrity dey wil say human rights, criminal have right..... Lawyers defending crimes in dis country are our greatest problem. when question their integrity dey wil say human rights, criminal have right.....

It is done everywhere, even mostly in the USA u look upto.
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by Bellfun(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
JingoOAU:
If u are a staff of AIT, this is the time to start looking for another job or any other alternative cos by the time EFCC finish with Dokpesi, he would regret the day he founded AIT

My guy,d Dopeksi guy no dey gree pay salary!...heard he's still owning some months salaries!..very heartless people!
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by ibisko04: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
blazetitov:
Did Prof.said Dokpesi shouldn't have collected that money??

If I hear!!! Dokpesi/AIT was in big financial crises prior to the election period. The company has been mismanaged and they were finding it hard to pay their bills. Apart from the issue of money laundering, that money was more or less AIT's bail out fund.

Dokepsi has a case to answer and they should pray Tinubu does not win the case instituted against them for airing the evil documentary.

Even after the huge sum, Dokpesi refuses to pay his workers their due.
This is a good warning you are given to AIT staffs.
They should start hunting for another job as dokpesi is hunted down.
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by podosci(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pdp have denied paying dopkesi for adverts, they said all money they spent was from private contributions.... So which exact advert did dopkesi run with the money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by alexlee50: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
munex007:
Your type of mentality is the reason Nigeria will not move forward?

NSA is a public entity and there is no legal justification for High theif dokpesi to collect the funds to do a Job for PDP.

Its either you are having comprenhension problem or you have attained intellectual menopause

If you can't see the clear scam and moral decade in this case you can't see a tall building even if you are standing in the front

let me follow your line of reasoning that he got a job from PDP.did he deliver on this job? If yes.he now got a payment of 2billion naira for a job that he executed.Pls tell me what his is business with where PDP sought for money to pay him for a job contracted to him? Receive sense, pls
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by Johnterryfama(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
if you believe in the betterment of our country Nigeria,complete the statement."
He who lives in a glass house.."
Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by rhames(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Makes sense.

Sagay has just asked the right questions. 2 Billion for media campaign? what is the name of Dokpesi's lawyer?the lawyer that advised him to take that lie route, should be de-barred for being intellectually bankrupt.

This lawyer is so bankrupt upstairs, he makes Saraki's and Jim Nwobodo Bankrupt Societe and Savannah Bank, look like Saints.

Russia has 11 time Zones, Russia is so big it is not even funny. The United States has 4 Time Zones, and both Countries as big as they are,do not require the equivalent of 2 Billion Naira, when their political parties campaign. Even if we must steal/loot, let us even do it with respect, herein lies my problem with PDP.

They stole with so much impunity, it was like going into the fridge to get Cold water, the way they kept going in and out of the Nigerian Treasury.

Let us set aside this APC/PDP Politics for now.

Let us all please reason like reasonable Nigerians , this money these guys shared is BLOOD MONEY, straight and simple. This was money that was set aside, to procure ARMS for our Military People. And what did these guys do?they sat in their Air Conditioned Offices, split the Money down the middle, and sent our Soldiers to War with Sticks and Bows.

And while Boko Haram, was busy killing our Soldiers left and right, these heartless Politicians were busy PEPPER SOUPING/BEERING and WHORING with the Blood Money of our Soldiers.

It shall not be well with any Politician, that partook of this Arms Money.

And may the SOUL of all OUR LOST SOLDIERS Torment these GUYS until their last days on EARTH. Those Dead Soldiers, and their families are the Voiceless Ones in Nigeria, and i pray one of those families pick a Civil Rights Lawyer, and SUE not just Dasuki/Dokpesi.

But, sue the entire Government of Goodluck Jonathan.

It is the SENDING of our Soldiers to DEATH, that will forever make me hate PDP and their heartlessness.

A loud amen.

Aaaaaaaamen!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay by 7lives: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
nairamaniac:

your words brought tears out of my eyes as early as 6a.m.
The spirit of those dead soldiers shall hunt everyone complicit of this crime.
This is the height of heartlessness.

These act of wickedness was the reason God replaced Goodluck Jonathan with GMB God is not mocked, even their babalawos masquerading as MOG shall not be spared, this is the word God concerning all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Back From China, Lands In Abuja - Photos / Andrew Yakubu Asks Court To Return Seized Looted $9.7m,£74,000 To Him / JUST IN: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.