Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! (1491 Views)

If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... / Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo / Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by bombsquad(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2009
hey pple,ive got a really sad experience to share .last night i was in a club on GRA with my girl to have some fun and chose THE PLACE as my preferred hangout.I parked my car on the road and was directed by one of the security operatives of the club, On coming out later to leave for home,i jumped into the car to realise it wouldnt start, I opened the bonnet and realized the car battery was missing!!This surprised me a lot, It was at this point my girlfriend realized he bag was gone, i immediately went to check for my laptop,100k Cash,calvin klein shoes amongst other things and realized they were all gone!!That was when i noticed a crack in the extreme back left beside glass vent.These hoodlums gained access to the car and made away with everything valuable they found in it, We later found out that they hit a lot of other cars too and the police did nothing but watch, I'm still hurting now,

So,im sounding a warning to everyone.

DONT PARK YOUR CAR ON ISAAC JOHN ROAD AFTER 10PM, PLEEASE TKE THIS ADVISE SERIOUSLY!!
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by mccloud224(m): 11:00pm On May 29, 2009
Guy, this kinda thing happens everywhere in 9ja especially lag.No dey down grade club houses becoz you got bit.I've had experiences in club O,Options,Jam base (to name a few).Leave matter abeg.If you dey waka for nite, be prepared for anything.Peace.
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by MrCrackles(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2009
bombsquad:

hey pple,ive got a really sad experience to share .last night i was in a club on GRA with my girl to have some fun and chose THE PLACE as my preferred hangout.I parked my car on the road and was directed by one of the security operatives of the club, On coming out later to leave for home,i jumped into the car to realise it wouldnt start, I opened the bonnet and realized the car battery was missing!!This surprised me a lot, It was at this point my girlfriend realized he bag was gone, i immediately went to check for my laptop,100k Cash,calvin klein shoes amongst other things and realized they were all gone!!That was when i noticed a crack in the extreme back left beside glass vent.These hoodlums gained access to the car and made away with everything valuable they found in it, We later found out that they hit a lot of other cars too and the police did nothing but watch, I'm still hurting now,

DONT PARK YOUR CAR ON ISAAC JOHN ROAD AFTER 10PM, PLEEASE TKE THIS ADVISE SERIOUSLY!!

Buhahahahahaha!! grin
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by SeanT21(f): 7:50am On May 30, 2009
bombsquad:

hey pple,ive got a really sad experience to share .last night i was in a club on GRA with my girl to have some fun and chose THE PLACE as my preferred hangout.I parked my car on the road and was directed by one of the security operatives of the club, On coming out later to leave for home,i jumped into the car to realise it wouldnt start, I opened the bonnet and realized the car battery was missing!!This surprised me a lot, It was at this point my girlfriend realized he bag was gone, i immediately went to check for my[b] laptop,100k Cash,calvin klein shoes amongst other things and realized they were all gone[/b]!!That was when i noticed a crack in the extreme back left beside glass vent.These hoodlums gained access to the car and made away with everything valuable they found in it, We later found out that they hit a lot of other cars too and the police did nothing but watch, I'm still hurting now,

Why put it in the car??
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by bombsquad(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2009
Nigerians and their cynicism. When will people start to address issues from a reasonable standpoint instead of twisting issues?I sounded a simple note of warning so no-one else falls victim and what i see are bunch of fools with nothing meaningful to say, Screw you all!
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by tpiah: 4:11pm On May 30, 2009
isnt it reasonable to ask why you left 100k, a laptop and expensive shoes in your car AT NIGHT? And with no valet parking?

Of course we all sympathize with you, but it was still quite risky leaving that kind of stuff in the car. In Lagos for that matter. In some places overseas, your license plates get stolen if you park there, how much more ready cash.

Most likely the thieves took the items in the car first then decided they might as well take the battery. Or vice versa. They probably coudnt believe their luck either.

pele!
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by bombsquad(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2009
My brother thank you for sounding reasonable nlike these other touts, The money was there because it was the weekend and i needed to keep something for survival considering ATM cards are no longer safe since the development of Track 1 track 2 criminals,

2,the shoes were there because i was to be staying at a hotel that night and i needed the shoes for a wedding the next day,

3,Laptop same as in 2(Hotel reasons)

Club owners should hire stand security men to watch the vehicles of their clients risking so much to patronize, i have written to authorities of The place formally and copied the Commissioner for environment and the Governor on my dilenma and my recommendations, if they dont oblige within two weeks i have prayed the LASG to seal their club.
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by mccloud224(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2009
Come sef, dis man.Why you go dey address people as touts?You talk of being reasonable but, Hmmm.

Control your language.If you talk like that in public, you'll not only get robbed again but will be beaten to a pulp by the police officers handling your case.Offense?Bad mouthing a police officer.

Huhuhuhahahaha. grin
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by blackspade(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2009
While I sympathize with you on your loss, I hope you have learned your lesson, you should have never left those valuables in your car unattended, that is well known even here in the West.
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by mccloud224(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2009
Abi ooo, tell am abeg.
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by tayoccu(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2009
@bombsquad
why didn't you leave your valuables with the hotel management? or @ least in your hotel room?
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by mccloud224(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2009
Abi? Abeg ask am.
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by rasputinn(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2009
bombsquad:

2,the shoes were there because i was to be staying at a hotel that night and i needed the shoes for a wedding the next day,

3,Laptop same as in 2(Hotel reasons)

First I'll summarise your actions on the said night in one word,no make it two words VERY UNWISE cos the sight of the juicy stuff in your car prolly attracted the robbers to your car

bombsquad:

if they dont oblige within two weeks i have prayed the LASG to seal their club.

grin grin grin grin,oh pleaaaaase don't amuse me,so the govt should close down the club because your car got vandalised??,if that were possible ,do you know the number of clubs on the Island that would have been shut down,stuff like this happen even in yankee.

The only two reasons in order of importance that will make the government of Fashola shut down any club are;

1.If your liquor and other permits are irregular and your tax position has k-leg

2.If your club is located within the immediate residential precints of influential people especially the older and more conservative ones,and they petition the government that you are contituting noise and environmental pollution;like the case of La Cachette

Sorry for your loss though and thanks for the warning
Re: Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! by defman: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2011
bombsquad:

, realized he bag was gone, i immediately went to check for my laptop,100k Cash,calvin klein shoes amongst other things ,

You gotta be effing kidding me!!! Why in the heck would you leave all those things in your car? Even here in the US, everyone knows not to leave their stuff in their cars. I would say you had it coming, but I feel for you, so Sorry.

(1) (Reply)

(WICKEDNESS): Woman Bites Her Maid’s Private Parts / Top 5 Deadliest American Snipers / Alarming Crime Rate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.