Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) (20701 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by orobs93(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2015
tempem:
lol! How about making one? Just kidd'ng, though.

Without proper funding virtually Notin can be done!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by ziccoit: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2015
xest:
it seems u r a Fan of buhari. Well i dnt hv any problem wit him travelling, obj too did dt during his tym. But com to think of it,did Jonathan visit outside countries bfore d near completion of kd-abj rail lines n others? That is not a fact to use in hiding his numerous travels bro.i followed GEJ's rail reformations across d country and many were almost completed bfore he left office.

Kaduna to Abuja out of Kano to Lagos is 1/4th of the project and you called that near completion? What does that tell you when Buhari has to "renegotiate" the project to ensure its continuation? You don't think money for rail has been pocketed under the very nose of GEJ like any other funds under him? You don't think China government may not want to release more funds for any project since the ones earlier released could not be accounted for? You think Nigeria president presence is not needed in such a meeting to promise the seriousness of his administration to see to no money goes unaccounted for again?

See, many things went wrong under GEJ. I believed you recollected how ordinary Morocco and SA government called the bluff of GEJ when he breached international relations orders and norms against those countries. You don't think he needs to reposition this country to its lofty hight among the nations of the world? That PMB could even withstand the stress of traveling negates all the cries about his health and old age. It tells me the president is sound, healthy and agile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by 989900: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
nikkiking:
and you wonder why poverty is your potion tongue

Sit down! The harder you try, the more empty you come.

Your st00pidity is glaring (not an assumption); OTOH, my wealth or lack of, is only a figment of your empty mind. #irrelevant

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by farem: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
NobleAky:
he chose to attend it! We have ministers who have the designate portfolios! Besides why didn't he lobby China to host it here it you think he is all powerful as were made to believe?

My response to your initial write-up is PMB DIDN'T VISIT PRESIDENT ZUMA.
This other issues you are raising are after-thoughts.
Most pupils sorry people here think international forums are held like village meetings or APC/PDP ward congresses.
For your information, PMB never smelled election when it has been fixed. Anyway I blame PMB, he should have lobbied it before he won the APCs primaries in order to satisfy your lofty demand!
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by niyi123: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2015
NobleAky:
The question is, how many presidents have visited buhari since handover?

How would they visit Nigeria when the last adminitration had turned everything upside down, do you think they are visiting for fun and if they visit what would they benefit with all these shit on ground. There is need for sanitization of this country.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by niyi123: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2015
ziccoit:

Kaduna to Abuja out of Kano to Lagos is 1/4th of the project and you called that near completion? What does that tell you when Buhari has to "renegotiate" the project to ensure its continuation? You don't think money for rail has been pocketed under the very nose of GEJ like any other funds under him? You don't think China government may not want to release more funds for any project since the ones earlier released could not be accounted for? You think Nigeria president presence is not needed in such a meeting to promise the seriousness of his administration to see to no money goes unaccounted for again?

See, many things went wrong under GEJ. I believed you recollected how ordinary Morocco and SA government called the bluff of GEJ when he breached international relations orders and norms against those countries. You don't think he needs to reposition this country to its lofty hight among the nations of the world? That PMB could even withstand the stress of traveling negates all the cries about his health and old age. It tells me the president is sound, healthy and agile.

May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Buhari is visiting because it is more cost efficient to visit than to host.
Only our closest neighbours who are part of the Lake Chad Basin Commission have been hosted.

I have never been prouder of a Nigerian president since 1998 when Abacha died.
NobleAky:
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by NobleAky(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2015
farem:

My response to your initial write-up is PMB DIDN'T VISIT PRESIDENT ZUMA.
This other issues you are raising are after-thoughts.
Most pupils sorry people here think international forums are held like village meetings or APC/PDP ward congresses.
For your information, PMB never smelled election when it has been fixed. Anyway I blame PMB, he should have lobbied it before he won the APCs primaries in order to satisfy your lofty demand!
stop trying to be over knowledged about international affairs. Buhari didn't visit Zuma but Zuma visited Buhari in South Africa! The issue is he should stop all these mega oversea traveling and internal crises and economic problems besieging the country!
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2015
NobleAky:

Good question.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by saheedsunnah008(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2015
PMB all the way, go on baba arugbo
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by farem: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2015
NobleAky:
stop trying to be over knowledged about international affairs. Buhari didn't visit Zuma but Zuma visited Buhari in South Africa! The issue is he should stop all these mega oversea traveling and internal crises and economic problems besieging the country!
OK! I don hear.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Okanokan(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2015
nikkiking:
He turned traveller over night grin

He ain't a president that need to be visited, he prefer to visit you in your country tongue.

He's to go around the world for about 80 days if not above.

I don't like Mr President travelling around the world. However, its the man that has a problem, who sought out persons or nations that will help solve his problem. Na who get wahala na im dey waka!
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by evans01477: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2015
Hisses that man is just wasting our time...He should sit and address issues currently going in....Boko is there. ..baifra is growing...unemployment is there....so y travelling this period and wasting funds...We did not voted him to b a traveller. ...hisss
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by tonychristopher: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2015
abimic:

Yes, we can look inward but still, our economy is crashing so there's urgent need for all available means to revive it be it locally or internationally, locally will take time but internationally is instant or do u want them to reduce the minimum wage to #10000 in a country that boomed when oil benchmark was $118, yet, it never affected the public positively. Any means to salvage what is left is imminent and not stay back hoping for help to come from the same people that want u to fail. Got that?

i like your optimistic spirit

but not realistic
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Akakwa: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Yes ooo... That's our presidio working. grin Everybody love buhari except the wailers. cheesy

he loves traveling that is the fact, even now that nigeria is in a serious state of disorder
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2015
NobleAky:

stop being naive.

what do you have to offer that they will come to Nigeria. your mentor wrecked everything.

for now we have to be the beggar until we can stand gidigba on our own feet. so your question is totally irrelevant.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
We voted 4 Change not travelling oooooo

and how will he bring about the change if he sits down and locks himself up in aso rock like abacha

he is doing the job we voted him for, representing Nigeria and rebuilding our image wrecked by the President Jonathan.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2015
I no fit shout again o.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Ioannes:

and how will he bring about the change if he sits down and locks himself up in aso rock like abacha

he is doing the job we voted him for, representing Nigeria and rebuilding our image wrecked by the President Jonathan.
u talk well, good boy
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by sunsewa: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
na wetin dey sweet am.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by xest(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
ziccoit:

which part of the country do u com frm?
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by RedCapChief(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
frisky2good:
Buhari was arrested right in his house by a group of soldiers led by Sambo Dasuki when he was overthrown so where did you get your gist from?

Yes. You're right. I've checked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Sues Emeka Ugwuoye, Blogger, Over Facebook Post / Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs / Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.