Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) (20693 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by TCUBE(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2015
The change we can believe in indeed
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2015
It is a shame that a president who is been face with problems like ours will be touring around the world like a celebrity on tour.
How can someone say that he want to effect a positive change to his people, gallop around the world. As if there was some serious broken ties, some people will say he when to strengthen ties, but last time i check mr president does not need to be there in person.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by PAINGAIN: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2015
I bet d meeting with d Chinese president will go like this......after they have greeted and sat down d Chinese president will say...ok buhari, how do u need my help? And buhari will say .....u know what Mr president, I don't think it's proper to discuss issues about Nigeria and China in south Africa, we should do this in China I can come to China anytime u want. I am not doing much in Nigeria so I have a lot of free time.
Then d Chinese president will just open mouth dey look d dullllard.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Franzinni: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Buhari, I don't understand your travels, but you are wise, so carry on
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by hertheytheydgee(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2015
madridguy:
Aliamdulilahi for safe landing. PMB always standing upright and fit. At his age his still looking able and agile. Lesson for we guys, as you take use your body na so you go meet am for future. Desist from alcohol, weed, SK, hard drugs, and other bad substances. Stop using man power all the name of Konji cos later BODY GO TELL YOU. Jumat Mubaraq.

Poem
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by boolet: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2015
madridguy:
Lesson for we guys, as you take use your body na so you go meet am for future. Desist from alcohol, weed, SK, hard drugs, and other bad substances.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by agabusta: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
nikkiking:
you don't answer questions with questions!

Be genius, not mind reader.

If pdp did mismanaged this zoo Nigeria, is travelling round the world gonna fix it .

When one has serious issues with his personal finance, growth and development, the person does not just sit at home lamenting and hoping things will change on its own.

That is a very idiotic and lazy approach.

One has to go out! One has to step out of one's shell. One has to make new friends and build new alliances.

One cannot build investment relationship on the phone or through the internet. It has to be a one on one thing.

These trips are not vacation trips. It is maybe u have not been doing long air travel that u don't know how tiring it can be.

It will even be more stressful for him because of his age.

He is trying all he can to ensure we get maximum advantage from our relationship with other foreign countries.

Quit your individualism approach to breaking through. Those who make it exceedingly always do so through smart networking.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Larynx(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2015
RedCapChief:
During the military era of President Buhari, he was removed in a coup d'etat during one of his numerous trips.

His current tenure has been a festival of trips and probes. I hope tangible benefits will come from all this consumption of millions of litres of aviation fuel.
I doubt u really know wah u talking about? During the military Era Which of ur parent s even mature then to know wah really conspire then... For ur Information, he was in Lagos, in fact in his room befor he was called upon.... I won't tell u much about it.... Go n find out.... Hopeless Id**t

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by repogirl(f): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2015
RedCapChief:
During the military era of President Buhari, he was removed in a coup d'etat during one of his numerous trips.

His current tenure has been a festival of trips and probes. I hope tangible benefits will come from all this consumption of millions of litres of aviation fuel.
the guy is a tourist b nature. grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2015
agabusta:

When one has serious issues with his personal finance, growth and development, the person does not just sit at home lamenting and hoping things will change on its own.

One has to go out! One has to step out of one's shell. One has to make new friends and build new alliances.

One cannot build investment relationship on the phone or through the internet. It has to be a one on one thing.

These trips are not vacation trips. It is maybe u have not been doing long air travel that u don't know how tiring it can be.

See who's pitying the president of he's age tongue.

Oh I can see you have been deceived.......better off your ass on feet and go make good use of it, because na one chance u enter so.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Buhari was arrested right in his house by a group of soldiers led by Sambo Dasuki when he was overthrown so where did you get your gist from?

RedCapChief:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2015
ziccoit:

The question is how many countries have been so raped and mismanaged like Nigeria in the last 6years that need urgent liberation and repositioning?

EDIT:
Since wailers don't read and when they do, they don't care to understand. This is what my president journey to SA would bring to my country-Nigeria.

1. The coastal railway project stretching for 1402 kilometers linking Lagos in the West with Calabar in the East; a project that is expected to be financed with 12 billion U.S Dollars Chinese loan and which will create about 200,000 jobs.

2. Another rail project that will be up for renegotiation is the $8.3bn Lagos-Kano standard gauge modernization project, of which only a segment, Kaduna-Abuja has reached completion stage.

3. President Buhari is also expected to discuss ways of removing all obstacles in the way of the 3,050 MW Mambila Power Station, considered a strategic project which was conceived in 1982 but has not taken off. The Chinese President had informed President Buhari of thewillingness of his country to finance the whole project.

I know the wailers will still wail in the face of these realities. To wail is in their blood.
Nice try but you still didn't answer the question. "how many president have visited him".
You think we are still on campaign of what the old man wants to do? I will not be suprise if in the next two months you guys deny/modify ever reaching aggrement with china. Nigeria have reached many agreement with foreign nations in the past with little or no fruit, so i don't think.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Baba carry go jo,let the wailers keep wailing,you never even start your journey self,you must travel round the whole world including jerusalem and rome,na dat time all the wailing wailers go die

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by DjAduba(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2015
ziccoit:

The question is how many countries have been so raped and mismanaged like Nigeria in the last 6years that need urgent liberation and repositioning?

EDIT:
Since wailers don't read and when they do, they don't care to understand. This is what my president journey to SA would bring to my country-Nigeria.

1. The coastal railway project stretching for 1402 kilometers linking Lagos in the West with Calabar in the East; a project that is expected to be financed with 12 billion U.S Dollars Chinese loan and which will create about 200,000 jobs.

2. Another rail project that will be up for renegotiation is the $8.3bn Lagos-Kano standard gauge modernization project, of which only a segment, Kaduna-Abuja has reached completion stage.

3. President Buhari is also expected to discuss ways of removing all obstacles in the way of the 3,050 MW Mambila Power Station, considered a strategic project which was conceived in 1982 but has not taken off. The Chinese President had informed President Buhari of thewillingness of his country to finance the whole project.

I know the wailers will still wail in the face of these realities. To wail is in their blood.
More milk to ur tea! grin
ziccoit:

EDIT:

More milk to ur tea!
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by xest(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2015
ziccoit:

EDIT:

it seems u r a Fan of buhari. Well i dnt hv any problem wit him travelling, obj too did dt during his tym. But com to think of it,did Jonathan visit outside countries bfore d near completion of kd-abj rail lines n others? That is not a fact to use in hiding his numerous travels bro.i followed GEJ's rail reformations across d country and many were almost completed bfore he left office.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by thundafire: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2015
orobs93:
Good.

Notice:
Read very properly,before commenting,because there are some very vital informations that you might find interesting,for the betterment of the nation.
So try not to use your sense of hate,and try not to use the black portion of your heart
To think of anytin you will be typing,to avoid mis leading the once who are onlookers and fence sitters.
Thanks for your cooperation
Signed:Betterment of Nigeria

another e-rat u re so deluded with common sense so wat as his travelling got to do with dy nation or he is driving investors away with kwaruption rant i hope 2 hear same news in south africa
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by thundafire: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2015
agabusta:

He is trying all he can to ensure we get maximum advantage from our relationship with other foreign countries.

Quit your individualism approach to breaking through. Those who make it exceedingly always do so through smart networking.

shut up nd i mean shut up nd get sense over there hw many president have visited him or is it dat other president dnt ve enormous problem like naija
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by dumie(f): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Let him keep gallivanting around the world & leave the work he's been elected for
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Ndlistic:
President Buhari arrives South Africa ahead of the China-Africa Corporation Forum in Johannesburg on 3rd Dec 2015 .

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/12/photospresident-buhari-arrived-south.html

Buhari d giant of Africa. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by PHATE007(f): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Peaceisgold:

*Drags him back to post* where are you going to? Stay here and stay alert to welcome PMB when he arrives!
lol... M sooo pissed my sister.. Nd I don't know y I am even pissed cos I never wanted dis change...

To grant ur request,
*strolls back to post to welcome PMB when he arrives*

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by farem: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2015
NobleAky:
The question is, how many presidents have visited buhari since handover?
It's so good for one to always engage the functional parts of one's senses.

Is Buhari visiting SA President?

Its in the news: primary pupils know it, IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN AT THE OPENING OF THIS THREAD that PMB is attending a China-Africa forum merely held in Johannesburg.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by abimic(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why are you dependent on people ...can't you look inward
Yes, we can look inward but still, our economy is crashing so there's urgent need for all available means to revive it be it locally or internationally, locally will take time but internationally is instant or do u want them to reduce the minimum wage to #10000 in a country that boomed when oil benchmark was $118, yet, it never affected the public positively. Any means to salvage what is left is imminent and not stay back hoping for help to come from the same people that want u to fail. Got that?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by NobleAky(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2015
farem:

It's so good for one to always engage the functional parts of one's senses.

Is Buhari visiting SA President?

Its in the news: primary pupils know it, IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN AT THE OPENING OF THIS THREAD that PMB is attending a China-Africa forum merely held in Johannesburg.
he chose to attend it! We have ministers who have the designate portfolios! Besides why didn't he lobby China to host it here it you think he is all powerful as were made to believe?
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Yes ooo... That's our presidio working. grin Everybody love buhari except the wailers. cheesy
love kaa?hw many president ve visited buhari since he assumed office....nd why is bein welcom by dat face im seein dia
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Btruth: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2015
nikkiking:

If pdp did mismanaged this zoo Nigeria, is travelling round the world gonna fix it .

KEEP wailing, and thinking that the world president will come to visit to help you solve your problem @ home. PMB is doing the right thing, Nigeria had been so much raped by the 16 years of PDP that we are only hoping that things will get better.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by agabusta: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2015
thundafire:

shut up nd i mean shut up nd get sense over there hw many president have visited him or is it dat other president dnt ve enormous problem like naija

Keep quiet! Which hole did u crawl out from??

You think governance is about ego and pride??

So because nobody has visited me and I have issues in my country I should not step out to look for opportunities?? The way some of u guys think is mind blowing.

PMB went to US to relate with Obama so that he can facilitate the repatriation of Nigeria's looted funds. US has influence all over the world and if PMB succeeds in convincing Obama to help us, it go a long way in getting our funds back. We also need their military assistance and intelligence. These things don't come by displaying empty arrogance.

PMB was invited by German Prime Minister to the meeting of the G8. That is the 8 most advanced countries in the world. If he went and established a good relationship with them do u know the enormous advantage tht can be to the country as regards mutual cooperation in the area of investment & security?

He went to India based on Indian's invitation for a greater cooperation between Africa and India. There can be mutual benefits from such relationship if we play our cards well. India's economy is I think nos 4 in the world. Their military is nos 5 in the world. They are more advanced than Nigeria in medicine, technology, telecommunication technology and software engineering.

All heads of state gathered for UN meeting in US and u mofos think it will be appropriate for PMB to absent himself.

Same with the commonwealth heads of state meeting in Malta.

Same with his security centred visits to Benin, Cameroon and Niger republic.

He was equally with other heads of state for the meeting on climate change in France. Climate change is also affecting Nigeria. Part of the problems from the NE stems from climate change as reduction in the volume of lake Chad affected agriculture and fishing and has rendered a lot of people in that area idle and open to easy manipulation by the devilish Islamic sect. It is easier to brainwash idle and poor people.

The attention of the energy sector is being shifted to gas, and PMB took it upon himself to make himself available for the gas summit in Iran, which even provided opportunity to interact with Heads of state of countries like Russia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, etc whose major source of income is the energy sector.

Nigeria during the GEJ era has contracted a lot of our infrastructural projects to China and u think it makes sense to jaw China in an international rapport btw China and Africa.

That would be a diplomatic error. China is granting us a lot of infrastructural loans and if we mange the Chinese very well, we may also be able to replicate the success story of China here in Nigeria.

These trips are not fun trips. They are strictly business trips with very tight schedule. I even give PMB kudos that his health and physique can withstand the stress associated with regular air travels.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by 989900: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2015
nikkiking:

If pdp did mismanaged this zoo Nigeria, [s]is travelling round the world gonna fix it .[/s]

And you wonder why they call you st00pid?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by Ijeuwa2(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2015
the honourable minister of tourism. d junketer in chief president. mtchwee
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Btruth:

KEEP wailing, and thinking that the world president will come to visit to help you solve your problem @ home. PMB is doing the right thing, Nigeria had been so much raped by the 16 years of PDP that we are only hoping that things will get better.
Why are you hoping for things to get better

After voting for changes, what next

Jumping from one country to country which to me he's simply exercising himself after 3yrs of an attempted to be president when he was denied that opportunity. By the strongest oppositions.

Bros.......don't be deceived.

This nation do not need someone who's as dull as him undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by tempem: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2015
orobs93:

Oboy
It's in my imagination oh if u av one I will be glad to join sorry for the joke
lol! How about making one? Just kidd'ng, though.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by 989900: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=thundafire post=40673436]

[s]shut up nd i mean shut up nd get sense over there hw many president have visited him or is it dat other president dnt ve enormous problem like naija[[/s]/quote]

Another empty cranium.
Re: President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
989900:

And you wonder why they call you st00pid?
and you wonder why poverty is your potion tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study / Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria / Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.