Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm (2119 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / The Girl I Wanna Marry (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Eddygourdo(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2015
You see I make it a point of duty to warn men who add me on BBM that any mention of homoish things gets one deleted, apparently I have made cool friends from such adds but the one of last night baffled me. Curiosity made me listen and my desire to share his perspective on marriage.

Our discussions went thus, listen bros I am not gay and can never be gay, but I want to marry a fellow man, check out my marriage model.

(1) i live with a male best friend I married and we both go pick up women as each other's wing buddy.

(2) as men we likely to be high income earners therefore we would be better off financially than If we married low earning women.

(3) we hire a maid to take care of the domestic duties and children if either of us have any.

(4) we have better things to talk about eg politics, soccer, women, sex and most especially having the boys come around as needed.

(5) the absence of emotional immaturity which women bring to the table most times will be absent in our marriage, thus a more peaceful and understanding environment as is observed amongst males generally.

(6) we get to have sexual freedom as we make it a priority to not be tied down by faithfulness, as we are both expected to sleep with and chase as many women as possible. ETC

I listened attentively, I ensured I made myself clear that I already have a woman who am OK with her limitations and clearly not available for his madness, but clearly his madness had a little sanity, same sex friendships are more stable and long lasting, most times it is our relation with the opposite sex that destroys our friendships with our buddies, most men have childhood friends dating back 30years and still running strong but you cant show me an opposite sex friendships which runs that long with distance and time not destroying it. This same model works for same sex women too who aren't lesbians but wanna experience a long lasting friendship that comes with freedom to explore and express. Hmmmmm. This sounds like a roommate agreement, this sounds weird, this erodes the foundations of marriage and family. But if he feels it could work for him and whoever he could convince. Then WHO AM I TO JUDGE.

1 Like

Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by MzPecs(f): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2015
OP, are you narrating your gay experience on bbm or you wanna become a gay cos your topic and the content are two different things. undecided

If it's the later then you need the Holy Spirit! cool

1 Like

Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by jonaifame22(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmm,too bad ur sexuality as been tampered wth cry

1 Like

Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Good luck with that.
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by iceberylin(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2015
If those are ya true intentions..its really cool.

Buh how do you fulfill ya desires serving 14yrs undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Uh...Just do You!wink Whatever makes U happy!

Buh Make sure U invite me to the wedding! I've always wanted Witnessing A Gay marriage...wink

So,which of you puts on The gown?gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2015
When your guy passes the "bloom of youth " he will understand the nonsense in what he said.
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Cutehector(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
Not only do you need Jesus, you also need the Holy Spirit! cool
the guy isnt gay..he was narrating wat someone in his bbm chat told him
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Mermaids(f): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2015
And Jesus wept cry
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Cutehector(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Just do You!wink Whatever makes U happy!

Buh Make sure U invite me to the wedding! I've always wanted Witnessing A Gay marriage...wink

So,which of you puts on The gown?gringrin
lol u ddnt read his post in between lines, did u?
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by prahcetomi(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
Not only do you need Jesus, you also need the Holy Spirit! cool
Exactly!
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by MzPecs(f): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
the guy isnt gay..he was narrating wat someone in his bbm chat told him
Hehehehe grin

No time to read long post buh his topic is misleading. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by MzPecs(f): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
prahcetomi:
Exactly!
cool
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by obiorathesubtle: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Only homosexuals would read this post and say something positive!

Women are bad and good! That's the way they are, just because my marriage won't last or she might be a low income earner or whatever don't mean I should even think of thinking about marrying a guy

Quote me "think of thinking about"

Great Relationships are mostly between the same gender, but certain relationship SHOULD NOT be between the same gender!

FÙck that your bbm gay pal! FÚck you for accepting gay crap!

1 Like

Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

Hehehehe grin

No time to read long post buh his topic is misleading. lipsrsealed
lmao.. I knew it! Just try reading it sha.... So u dnt judge.. He aint gay tho..
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by MzPecs(f): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. I knew it! Just try reading it sha.... So u dnt judge.. He aint gay tho..
I've done that already so i'll modify ASAP cool
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2015
Hogwash!
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2015
That's some crazy shit. Two grown men cohabiting? Pls don't make me laugh this cold morning.
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

I've done that already so i'll modify ASAP cool
u see why i like u kiss
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by ireneony(f): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
good luck on ur quest for nyashing life grin
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by MzPecs(f): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
u see why i like u kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2015
some peeps here won't really grab his points.

2 Likes

Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Eddygourdo(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
OP, are you narrating your gay experience on bbm or you wanna become a gay cos your topic and the content are two different things. undecided
F
If it's the later then you need the Holy Spirit! cool
hmmmmm, you are a funny guy, calling me a gay is synonymous with calling you a guy, do you see the folly in me and ur statements, by the way if you have ever read any posts of mine you will realise that if am gay, I will say it out loud. And proudly too. Cheers hon
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by MzPecs(f): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Eddygourdo:
hmmmmm, you are a funny guy, calling me a gay is synonymous with calling you a guy, do you see the folly in me and ur statements, by the way if you have ever read any posts of mine you will realise that if am gay, I will say it out loud. And proudly too. Cheers hon
Hian! Read my post again and this time around, try to comprehend what you read so you don't get me wrong on what I typed!
Note: I'm not a guy!

Cheers! cool
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Eddygourdo(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

Hian! Read my post again and this time around, try to comprehend what you read so you don't get me wrong on what I typed!
Note: I'm not a guy!

Cheers! cool
hahahahahaha nne, it's you who didn't comprehend either the post or my response. After reading my post you inquired if I was gay or relaying a gay experience and in my shock on exactly how u came to such conclusion from a clearly written post which detailed a second person narrative, I responded to you by calling you a guy despite the F attached to your monicker. That response was similar to yours. I questioned your sex even when it's obvious u not a dude, just as you questioned my sexuality when it's obviously a second person narrative.
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by misspicy(f): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Eddygourdo:
You see I make it a point of duty to warn men who add me on BBM that any mention of homoish things gets one deleted, apparently I have made cool friends from such adds but the one of last night baffled me. Curiosity made me listen and my desire to share his perspective on marriage.

Our discussions went thus, listen bros I am not gay and can never be gay, but I want to marry a fellow man, check out my marriage model.

(1) i live with a male best friend I married and we both go pick up women as each other's wing buddy.

(2) as men we likely to be high income earners therefore we would be better off financially than If we married low earning women.

(3) we hire a maid to take care of the domestic duties and children if either of us have any.

(4) we have better things to talk about eg politics, soccer, women, sex and most especially having the boys come around as needed.

(5) the absence of emotional immaturity which women bring to the table most times will be absent in our marriage, thus a more peaceful and understanding environment as is observed amongst males generally.

(6) we get to have sexual freedom as we make it a priority to not be tied down by faithfulness, as we are both expected to sleep with and chase as many women as possible. ETC

I listened attentively, I ensured I made myself clear that I already have a woman who am OK with her limitations and clearly not available for his madness, but clearly his madness had a little sanity, same sex friendships are more stable and long lasting, most times it is our relation with the opposite sex that destroys our friendships with our buddies, most men have childhood friends dating back 30years and still running strong but you cant show me an opposite sex friendships which runs that long with distance and time not destroying it. This same model works for same sex women too who aren't lesbians but wanna experience a long lasting friendship that comes with freedom to explore and express. Hmmmmm. This sounds like a roommate agreement, this sounds weird, this erodes the foundations of marriage and family. But if he feels it could work for him and whoever he could convince. Then WHO AM I TO JUDGE.
shocked when you start giving an excuse to change the law of nature then your sexuality should be questioned...

The law of nature says a man and a woman should marry not a man and a man not even if its just for cohabitation alone like your post insinuted

so Mr i am questioning your sexuality and am not gonna condemn you for wanting what you want

Are you gay or evolving gay?
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by MzPecs(f): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Eddygourdo:
hahahahahaha nne, it's you who didn't comprehend either the post or my response. After reading my post you inquired if I was gay or relaying a gay experience and in my shock on exactly how u came to such conclusion from a clearly written post which detailed a second person narrative, I responded to you by calling you a guy despite the F attached to your monicker. That response was similar to yours. I questioned your sex even when it's obvious u not a dude, just as you questioned my sexuality when it's obviously a second person narrative.
Nwanne but you should accept the fact that your topic is misleading nah.. angry

Why would you wanna think of marrying a man when you're not gay?
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Eddygourdo(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

Nwanne but you should accept the fact that your topic is misleading nah.. angry

Why would you wanna think of marrying a man when you're not gay?
the topic is the assertion of the guy in question, not of mine. Nne Di uto
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Eddygourdo(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

shocked when you start giving an excuse to change the law of nature then your sexuality should be questioned...

The law of nature says a man and a woman should marry not a man and a man not even if its just for cohabitation alone like your post insinuted

so Mr i am questioning your sexuality and am not gonna condemn you for wanting what you want

Are you gay or evolving gay?

am neither dear, just another opinion, I will explain better on another thread shortly.
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by MzPecs(f): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Eddygourdo:
the topic is the assertion of the guy in question, not of mine. Nne Di uto
Okay, I dig now..

Daalu Nna cool
Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by misspicy(f): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Eddygourdo:
am neither dear, just another opinion, I will explain better on another thread shortly.
since you are neither gay nor evolving gay then you need to purge your mind from this thoughts

the bible say a man shal leave his parents and cleave his wife(woman) not man

If you allow this gay or male cohabitation people mess up your mind,my dear you will.definately turn homo or bi....

trust me

1 Like

Re: I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm by Eddygourdo(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

since you are neither gay nor evolving gay then you need to purge your mind from this thoughts

the bible say a man shal leave his parents and cleave his wife(woman) not man

If you allow this gay or male cohabitation people mess up your mind,my dear you will.definately turn homo or bi....

trust me
ok ma. But I can never be a homo, it's impossible. I don't find most women sexually attractive not to talk of a fellow man. Not possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention / Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize / Rate 1-10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.