Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States (17102 Views)

Anambra Govt Pays March Salaries Ahead Of Easter / Anambra Pays Civil Servants March 2016 Salaries Ahead Of Easter / Governor Fayose Pays Workers' 2 Months' Salary, Collects It Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by mayortm001(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Ok nau....they should enjoy.
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Biola Kazeem The GEJ "My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" is a useless soundbite only gobbled up by those who have serious issues thinking deeply. But in pursuit of that ambition, he met OPC and gave them money to buy their support despite their reputation and predilection for violence and extra-judicial killings. Buoyed by the money and support of no less a personage than the C-in-C, they went on a rampage and shut down Lagos for a whole day under police protection unleashing violence on innocent people under the guise of protesting against Professor Jega. In pursuit of that ambition, we have now learnt that he repeatedly took money meant for buying arms for our soldiers through his personal ATM machines (NNPC,CBN and NSA's Office) and distributed it to a lot of his goats, leaving the soldiers short of the equipment they needed to combat a band of killers who knew no difference between soldiers and civilians and killed them all at the slightest opportunity. In short, he sent young men and women to their deaths while drinking himself to stupor every night in celebration of impending victory, however contrived that victory was. GEJ's ambition was worth far more to him than the blood of Nigerians. And many Nigerians spilled blood for his ambition. To those that call him a hero, all I have to say is get well soon. Only a sick person will call a man who so badly destroyed and desecrated so many vital institutions of government for personal gain and political advantage a hero. To GEJ, may God also forgive you for the unconscionable and completely heartless crime of using a war that has cost so many lives as cover to make your rich friends even richer. In your heart of hearts, you will know you are no hero. You will know you are not even a patriot. You will know that you destroyed your fatherland and set it back many years. You will know by the way your birthday was treated like that of a dead ant by the same people who propped you up in office despite the obvious deficits in character and competence. May God forgive you. 3 hrs · Edited · Friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Onyiibazz: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Rubbish! My mum is a civil servant in ebonyi state and she received her November salary on the 19th of last month. Infact the governor has been paying workers' salary on/before 21st of every month since september but nobody seems to be blowing his trumpet!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by ademega(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2015
good
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Favparis(f): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Jubilating for their right? This is ridiculous!!!

Political propaganda......

2 Likes

Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by mayortm001(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
ok ni.
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Awwal1st(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
hm
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Payment of salaries is now an achievement!!!! A thing to be celebrated. Is okay angryPayment of salaries is now an achievement!!!! A thing to be celebrated. Is okay

2 Likes

Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by iokpebholo: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
tayebest:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH....

My Father has received his salary yesterday, likewise My bro!

Poverty wey go kill una ehn! angry
but I have nt recieved my salary sir
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Ijaya123: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Is payment of salaries now an achievement in Nigeria? This is 2015 for Chrust sake.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by omooba969(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Good news! grin

9ja shall rise from the ashes & be great again!!

Long live APC!!! cheesy kiss
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Dragonking: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Niger delta always showing good leadership ahead of others.
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by holluwai(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Make una no over spend oh as December salary won't come until January, early January. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by MzPecs(f): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2015
See what change is causing. Chai!

Corpers never collect allawee oh! angry
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by omooba969(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Ijaya123:
Is payment of salaries now an achievement in Nigeria? This is 2015 for Chrust sake.

It's a good step in the right direction so cheer up baby & don't be a sadist. cool
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by engrjacuzzi: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2015
if Edo state can pay, I get hope say I go receive alert today.
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by butanep(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Why are we Nigerians so backward? Why are we always used as a political tool by the heartless politicians?

When did payment of salary become an achievement that civil servant are now jubilating? Did they not work for it? Is it not their right to get paid at the right time? Was the money given to them freely? We are really sick and ignorant in Nigeria.

Until we stop celebrating the government for doing what they are ought to do, our politician won't learn sense. We will continue to suffer their heartless policies.

Nobody ought to celebrate our politicians because it's their lawful duties to construct roads, build drains, build schools and health care centres, provide security etc We should stop the habit of praising them because they are not even doing enough.

Nigerians should stop being used as political actors by politicians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Davidifeanyi: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2015
abeg make una helep me check todays date. December wetin?
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by MzPecs(f): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2015
And that's how they'll also wait till January for December payment.

This is real cosmetic change!
I laugh! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
When will Aregbesola and Owelle Rochas pay their workers? End time apc govs
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
"Governor Adams Oshiomhole is the first Governor in Nigeria to pay this months’  workers’ salaries."

When did payment of salary become a big deal that people are jubilating and praising the governor. Didn't they not work for it? Was payment of salary ever a big deal in the previous regime of Obasanjo or Yar Adua or even Jonathan. We are really going backwards in this country. 

Meanwhile, the FG along with many other states are yet to pay their workers. It is well. This is what you get when a dullard is elected as president. Only God can help us now.
its over for Nigerians.....smh...money people worked for is now an issue or an achievement....we don suffer for this country... embarassed embarassed
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Edoblakky(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2015
These people can lie ehn.
Where are the people jubilating?
This sort of nonsense can't take us anywhere.
You pay workers what you owe them and praise yourself. This is the definition of madness!
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2015
In Kogi State, my people are yet to receive October Salary.

Some local government workers have not been paid for 10 months.

May God deliver us
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by simtosul: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Hmm baba Fela is indeed a legend he said and I quote "suffering and smiling"
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by viktor01(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Who no go, no go know.
Until them owe you 3 months salary, na that time you go know say to receive your salary as at when due in Naija na testimony
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by notmywill: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Good one Comrade!

Others will be thinking of how to reduce the less than $90 dollars or downsize.

The poor will eat those governors
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by psalmade(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
In other news, Kwara is still holding back 3 months pay of her workers. [color=#000099]
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by TruthHurts1(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Timely payment of salaries which should be a normal occurence is being celebrated as a special achievement. Strange couuntry

1 Like

Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by preciousMI1(f): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2015
what d govt has turned us to? in their rite again oh? when they worked for it are they supposed to be owed
Re: Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States by evans01477: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2015
In our state delta they have not paid....so leave dem...half bread better than non

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget / If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun / Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.