Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" (36818 Views)

Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Don Moen, Uma Ukpai, Umahi At Akwa Ibom December Prayer Meeting (Photos) / The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Great9ja: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2015
GREAT... WELCOME TO NIGERIAN S LAND
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2015
I love Don Moen
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Masterclass32: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2015
The elite team.
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by rita25(f): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2015
this is when I wish I were at lagos and calabar at the same time
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by OAMMB(f): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Hain....soldier no go arrest that guy for wearing camo? tongue
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by saintkel(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Pls dia is a difference btw gospel music and worldly music, frank edward is dancing between d two, I dnt c him qualified to be called a gospel singer

4 Likes

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by 400billionman: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2015
See my men.

Don and Donnie.
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by free2ryhme: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2015
All roads to Apapa and Island blocked
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
Donnie my mentor
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by bisdam9086(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
VampireeM:
Don Moen is still Forever Young!

Before nko? When he no dey F**K anyhow. You know that too much sex aids aging.
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by maclily: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
I'm gonna miss this great event...
Towncrier247:
The clock is rapidly ticking as House on the Rock church, host of the world's biggest gospel concert, welcome the batch of international artistes and ministers lined up for performance at the 10th edition of The Experience 2015; holding today Friday, 4th of December from 7:00pm till 6am at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos.
Don Moen, Donnie McClurkin and others arrived Lagos Thursday evening and will be present at the Experience 2015 Press Conference which kicks off the event, to be held at Eko Hotel Conference Centre 9.00am today. Fred Hammond, Hezekiah Walker and Kim Burrell, Jessica Reedy, Micah Stampley, Frank Edwards, Sonnie Badu, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey, Sammie Okposo, Midnight Crew, Julius Nglass and the Lagos City Chorale, are also billed to perform at The Experience Lagos on the 4th of December.
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/international-gospel-artistes-d-on-moen.html
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by okestev: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2015
The Presence of the Most High GOD without any doubt is gonna descend again so mightily tonight! as His anointed voices gather together to offer HIM that which moves HIM the most. For Bible says He inhabits the praises of His people!!! All Glory to HIM forever!!!
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Odunharry(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Brace yourself.. so im gonna miss this year event at Tbs. Chaii
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by olugba007: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2015
What a wonderful experience this would be................Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by tmeg: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:
Just a gathering of collective sinners who go to concert with their sex partners to "worship" God.

If you really want to worship God, you won't leave your home for TBS to listen to Rastafarians and commercial street buddies like Frank.

Don Moen is the ONLY man I respect and recognize as a Gospel Artist among the fellas. He is a true worshipper but I condemn his association with Fake Gospel artist we raise in this part of the world.

Who still call Frank Edward a gospel artist? Lol. Experience organisers should have done a good balance by inviting M.I, Wizzy Baby & Terry G.

Heaven knows I won't attend such a gathering. I'd rather visit a club house or olosho quarters than dine with 'this.'

You noting but a pessimist

2 Likes

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:
Just a gathering of collective sinners who go to concert with their sex partners to "worship" God.

If you really want to worship God, you won't leave your home for TBS to listen to Rastafarians and commercial street buddies like Frank.

Don Moen is the ONLY man I respect and recognize as a Gospel Artist among the fellas. He is a true worshipper but I condemn his association with Fake Gospel artist we raise in this part of the world.

Who still call Frank Edward a gospel artist? Lol. Experience organisers should have done a good balance by inviting M.I, Wizzy Baby & Terry G.

Heaven knows I won't attend such a gathering. I'd rather visit a club house or olosho quarters than dine with 'this.'
but donnie is a real worshiper of God, nathaniel baseey too and don moen, aside frank Edwards who do you think isn' t worth to be there?
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Franklyly: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:

Shut the hell up if you've got nothing reasonable to comment!

5 Likes

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by wristbangle: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2015
I won't miss this today

The Experience
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2015
By His Grace, I will get there too
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by wristbangle: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:

Nigerian Gospel artistes and patronizers should stop embarrassing the face of Christianity.

Who still call Frank Edward a gospel artist? Lol. 'Experience' organisers should have done a good balance by inviting M.I, Wizkid & Terry G.

BTW, I hope they invited some comedians like AY and Alibaba??
cheesy

Nobody force u before.

2 Likes

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by wristbangle: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
cheesy wow its gonna be a lifting experience praising God

who will take me on a date there? gringrin

Na date be this one again? I will be there life and direct by God's grace.
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by SimSify(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2015
i will be there..praises all the way...
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by jaytime(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Wow wow wow! Glory......
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by eraly(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Cholls:
My brother what's in for me if i attend the event.

You'll experience GOD like neva before. GOD is waiting for you there. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2015
These are people who know how to WORSHIP GOD.

THEY don't see RELIGION as money making venture... rather as service to God and humanity

GOD bless the whites and those who harbour the white spirit in them
PLEASE, they shouldn't be Kidnapped nor their luggages snatched
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by nwagbunaese(f): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2015
GERRAROHERE MEHN
N SHUT THE Bleep UP IF U HV NOTING ELSE TO SAY.

Acidosis:

Nigerian Gospel artistes and patronizers should stop embarrassing the face of Christianity. All thanks to Nathaniel Bassey and a few others who still uphold the symbols of TRUE Worship in their musical videos.

Who still call Frank Edward or Joe Praiz gospel artists? Lol. 'Experience' organisers should have done a good balance by inviting M.I, Wizkid & Terry G.

cheesy
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by adjoviomole(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:

Nigerian Gospel artistes and patronizers should stop embarrassing the face of Christianity. All thanks to Nathaniel Bassey and a few others who still uphold the symbols of TRUE Worship in their musical videos.

Who still call Frank Edward or Joe Praiz gospel artists? Lol. 'Experience' organisers should have done a good balance by inviting M.I, Wizkid & Terry G.

cheesy

U may b right. But one thing I know for sure is dat praising God just dis one night does wonders. I feel Gods presence wen ever I go. Ion know about u tho. N it depends on wot u go der to do.

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by djbussy(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Olamide is not here.
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by chubbygal(f): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:

Most of our problems in life is tongue problem..... If indeed you used your hand to type this "BULLSHIT " then it is a confirmation that you have missed everything in life including right to joyous and fulfilled life. Accept my sympathy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Sanchez01: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2015
I'm tired of seeing Donnie McClurkin and Don Moen. Wish I could make it to Lagos to see just one person tonight - Hezekiah Walker!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by markplenty: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2015
ur ar all welcum to 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.