Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" (36810 Views)

Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Don Moen, Uma Ukpai, Umahi At Akwa Ibom December Prayer Meeting (Photos) / The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by misspicy(f): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Na date be this one again? I will be there life and direct by God's grace.
you fit carry me go date for the programme na,it won't cost you much grin
oh,how i wish i stay in lag gringrin
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Hope ISIS/Boko haram no go come TBS o. grin
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by haywhy4lyf: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:
Just a gathering of collective sinners who go to concert with their sex partners to "worship" God.

If you really want to worship God, you won't leave your home for TBS to listen to Rastafarians and commercial street buddies like Frank.

Don Moen is the ONLY man I respect and recognize as a Gospel Artist among the fellas. He is a true worshipper but I condemn his association with Fake Gospel artist we raise in this part of the world.

Nigerian Gospel artistes and patronizers should stop embarrassing the face of Christianity. All thanks to Nathaniel Bassey, Panam Percy Paul, Solomon Lange* and a few others who still uphold the symbols of TRUE Worship in their musical videos.

Who still call Frank Edward or Joe Praiz gospel artists? Lol. 'Experience' organisers should have done a good balance by inviting M.I, Wizkid & Terry G.

Christ-Embassy raised gospel artists like Frank and others have finally destroyed the gospel musical business in Nigeria. All thanks to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome whose wife has just filed a divorce on allegations of corruption and worldliness grin

Heaven knows I won't attend such a gathering. I'd rather visit a club house or olosho quarters than dine with 'this.'

BTW, I hope they invited some comedians like AY and Alibaba??
cheesy
Your opinion right? Holier than thou attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2015
haywhy4lyf:
Your opinion right? Holier than thou attitude.
I'm not a Saint
cheesy
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by kings09(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2015
If only they knw they r coming to sing 4 hypocrites whose religious beliefs dnt reflect in their lives. D more gospel events organized by d many churches , d more our society n values degrades. Do so-called experience starts n ends inside TBS. By d way, y will I leave my house n go dat far js2 worship God wen I can still do same in my room n my prayers r answered. #Hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Lovebond34(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2015
donnie my guy
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2015
chubbygal:

Most of our problems in life is tongue problem..... If indeed you used your hand to type this "BULLSHIT " then it is a confirmation that you have missed everything in life including right to joyous and fulfilled life. Accept my sympathy.

How can I live a joyous and fulfilled life? cheesy
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Sanchez01: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:
Just a gathering of collective sinners who go to concert with their sex partners to "worship" God.

If you really want to worship God, you won't leave your home for TBS to listen to Rastafarians and commercial street buddies like Frank.

Don Moen is the ONLY man I respect and recognize as a Gospel Artist among the fellas. He is a true worshipper but I condemn his association with Fake Gospel artist we raise in this part of the world.

Nigerian Gospel artistes and patronizers should stop embarrassing the face of Christianity. All thanks to Nathaniel Bassey, Panam Percy Paul, Solomon Lange* and a few others who still uphold the symbols of TRUE Worship in their musical videos.

Who still call Frank Edward or Joe Praiz gospel artists? Lol. 'Experience' organisers should have done a good balance by inviting M.I, Wizkid & Terry G.

Christ-Embassy raised gospel artists like Frank and others have finally destroyed the gospel musical business in Nigeria. All thanks to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome whose wife has just filed a divorce on allegations of corruption and worldliness grin

Heaven knows I won't attend such a gathering. I'd rather visit a club house or olosho quarters than dine with 'this.'

BTW, I hope they invited some comedians like AY and Alibaba??
cheesy
I've always known you to be dumb and illogical but this is just so the height of it. The likes of you go to the Redemption Camp acting like the Pharisees, yet you leave empty despite the many prophecies and heart lifting moments.

Yes, there are many Rastafarians as you called them but then again, "the gift of God is without repentance." so says the Scripture. Perhaps you need to broaden your horizon and get off the comfort of Tope Alabi and co.

Paul was Saul, a persecutor of Christ's people until God had his time; Peter was a liar who outrightly denied Christ, still, God did not hold back from using him. David was murderer, a cheat and selfish man, still, God did not end His relationship with him. Kirk Franklin was a street thug; did drugs and lived the thug life. Today, he's one of the best as far as worshipping God is concerned. Donnie McClurkin was gay; today he is one of the best worship tools in the world. My point? It is not in your place to determine who God uses and flows through.

Perhaps, Judas Iscariot would have become the greatest Apostle in the Bible if he wasn't so hard on himself and chosen to commit suicide. People like you are the sham in Christianity.

Worship is all about preference; I'd rather listen to Kirk Franklin or Shevelle Franklin than listen to Don Moen. And thank God you're not Pastor Paul Adefarasin.

Your righteousness robes must be bigger than that of Abraham, Moses, Joseph, Samuel and Jesus' combined.

Yeye dey smellundecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Tolubory(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Towncrier247:
More...
Sorry o no bi Messi bi dat ?
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Sanchez01: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2015
kings09:
If only they knw they r coming to sing 4 hypocrites whose religious beliefs dnt reflect in their lives. D more gospel events organized by d many churches , d more our society n values degrades. Do so-called experience starts n ends inside TBS. By d way, y will I leave my house n go dat far js2 worship God wen I can still do same in my room n my prayers r answered. #Hypocrites
They don't sing FOR Nigerians, neither do they sing to them. They sing FOR God and to God. What they only do is to create an atmosphere. Trust me, not everyone is moved even during worship sessions at The Experience.

2 Likes

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by RobinHez(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Lord have mercy! shocked
Bishop Hezekiah Walker will be there.? Awww...#gutted embarassed

But who is Frank Edward? Is he a gospel singer?? undecided
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Highcuerayte: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Almost there.
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Thelmerh(f): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:

BTW, I hope they invited some comedians like AY and Alibaba as mostly done by Nigerian Pragmatic New Generation Crowd Gathering god of Men??
cheesy ;S
you are your own problem. it would have bn better if u had kept ur tots to urself
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by sirmike2020(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:

BTW, I hope they invited some comedians like AY and Alibaba as mostly done by Nigerian Pragmatic New Generation Crowd Gathering god of Men??
cheesy ;S
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by sirmike2020(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:

cheesy ;S
oto oro tokoro bitter truth
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Highcuerayte: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

They don't sing FOR Nigerians, neither do they sing to them. They sing FOR God and to God. What they only do is to create an atmosphere. Trust me, not everyone is moved even during worship sessions at The Experience.
Nigerians don't like such worship. They prefer jumping up and down
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by toprealman: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Don't Moen is chubbier than I knew him to be.

Donnie Donnie Donnie.
Typical woman palaver. Looks, weight, fame, money, freebies, outfit... Tufiakwa!
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Highcuerayte: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
sirmike2020:
oto oro tokoro bitter truth
Really Bitter but the guy is right sha...

Though the tide will change soon
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by kings09(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
I agree wit u but majority willl be nigerians. My own is the whole spiritual impact ends thr inside TBS as we go back 2 d normal hatred n deceit d moment d attendees step outside.
Sanchez01:

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by RobinHez(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Sanchez01:
I'm tired of seeing Donnie McClurkin and Don Moen. Wish I could make it to Lagos to see just one person tonight - Hezekiah Walker!

Wa sere jhor! cool

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by serendipityF: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Hell O! You should be God's deputy as u seem to even Judge better than Baba God Himself. You are one of the reasons why an atheist will never change

Acidosis:
Just
a gathering of collective sinners who go to concert with their sex partners to "worship" God.

cheesy ;S

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by d33types: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2015
looseweight:
Gate fee plssssss

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

Free. @ TBS Lagos
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Lullabye(f): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2015
looseweight:
Gate fee plssssss

Free.
It has always been free, just like salvation.
Just be there wit a heart of praise
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by entitylakamua: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:

cheesy ;S
I hail thee oh.
Let me inform you that Christ was not sent to the righteousones. Jesus said the inn was made for those who are sick and not for those who are healthy.
The Essence is to attract the sinners to this event and our prayer is that God would arrest the sinners during the music ministrations.

It's ok if u won't attend but then pray that God would mightily via this program.
#TestimoniesAbound

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by damosky12(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:

cheesy ;S

Really? You worship God? What an irony. The same God that entrusted us with the mandate to spread the good news (mark 16:15) ? To love as Jesus has loved us (John 15:12)? To pray for ministers of the Gospel (Col 4:3)? You chose to do the opposite of these, spreading bad news, speaking evil of these guys. Even if they are backslidden, why don't you pray for them?
You seem to be happy a minister of the Gospel is having challenges with his marriage, you think that is by God's Spirit? You need to think twice and repent.

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by MightyFortress: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Lovely
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2015
looseweight:
Gate fee plssssss
IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Free of charge
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by viktor01(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2015
Look at their simple dressing. If na naija, you go see one 5kg weight gold chain, and many other dirty stuff that makes you wonder whether they are still sane.

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Acidosis(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2015
entitylakamua:

I hail thee oh.
Let me inform you that Christ was not sent to the righteousones. Jesus said the inn was made for those who are sick and not for those who are healthy.
The Essence is to attract the sinners to this event and our prayer is that God would arrest the sinners during the music ministrations.

It's ok if u won't attend but then pray that God would mightily via this program.
#TestimoniesAbound

If the essence is to attract sinners, why didn't they invite Davido?
Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by brainiac007: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:

cheesy ;S

ROMANS 14:4-11
"Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. But he will stand, for God is able to make him stand.
One indeed esteems a day above another day; and another esteems everyday alike. Let each one be fully assured in his mind.
He who regards the day regards it to the Lord; and He not regarding the day, does not regard it to the Lord. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, does not eat to the Lord, and gives thanks.
For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
For both if we live, we live to th Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, both if we live, and if we die, we are the Lord's.
For this Christ both died and rose and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
But why do you judge your brother? For all shall stand before the judgment seat of Christ
For it is written, 'as I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.'"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by Agnesgrace(f): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2015
May the Lord Jesus Christ accept our praises today. You are all welcome

1 Like

Re: Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" by hensben(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2015
I'll miss this great event.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.