Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,432 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Lepacious Bose Has Lost Even More Weight (see Shocking Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Has Lost Even More Weight (see Shocking Photos) (639 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Has Lost Even More Weight (see Shocking Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2015

Re: Lepacious Bose Has Lost Even More Weight (see Shocking Photos) by Confessng: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2015
When they say call the things that be not as though they are you won't hear. Yes you!
Even when she was big and round she was calling herself lepacious , now that name has come to fruition in her life
Continue calling yourself Baddo, lyrical Weyrey and all that nature knows no play
Re: Lepacious Bose Has Lost Even More Weight (see Shocking Photos) by Ginaz(f): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Confessng:
When they say call the things that be not as though they are you won't hear. Yes you!
Even when she was big and round she was calling herself lepacious , now that name has come to fruition in her life
Continue calling yourself Baddo, lyrical Weyrey and all that nature knows no play

undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

True Fans Of Linda Ikeji... / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Releases New Adorable Christmas Photos / Fade Ogunro Is Leaving Beat Fm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.