Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women (2023 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by AsapGist: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015

Bad girls are nothing but trouble, but you don’t have to be a bad girl to have some traits of a bad girl.

These traits are the positive ones that add value to your relationship and your man will appreciate some of these characters in you.

1. Independence: Men don’t want women who’ll be stuck on them. They love it when women can live life by themselves but choose to stay with them.

2. Passion: Men like women with mutual passion. It’s not just about a kiss but the spark that comes with it.

MORE: http://www.asapgist.com/6-bad-girl-behaviours-men-love-in-women/

1 Like

Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by obiorathesubtle: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
I wanted to read, then I saw thw Link!angry
La click La thunder fire ya papa angry

1 Like

Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by obiorathesubtle: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
I wanted to read, then I saw thw Link!angry
La click La thunder fire ya papa angry
Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by IamLEGEND1: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
link!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by zantama05(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am satisfy with this two angry

4 Likes

Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Op the topic is interesting,finish it na
Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by AsapGist: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by Elosky20: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
la click la end time

1 Like

Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by IAmBhijay(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
zantama05:
I am satisfy with this two angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by AsapGist: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
cool
Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by DICE234(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
i actually opened the link and its cool stuff he has there sha

meanwhile

i believe that all women are pretty without makeup, but with the right makeup they can be pretty powerful. are you a makeup artist? can you apply the right makeup for all occassions? why not click on my signature to register your services? Sabiboy... someone somewhere needs your services
Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by yungryce: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bad girls are nothing but trouble, but you don’t have to be a bad girl to have some traits of a bad girl.

These traits are the positive ones that add value to your relationship and your man will appreciate some of these characters in you.

1. Independence: Men don’t want women who’ll be stuck on them. They love it when women can live life by themselves but choose to stay with them.

2. Passion: Men like women with mutual passion. It’s not just about a kiss but the spark that comes with it.

3. Taking control: Man love women who can take control and are seductive. They love it when a woman does the some of the work in initiating intimacy.

4. Adventurous: No man wants to be stuck with a woman who does same old thing everyday. They appreciate women with a tinge of adventure, who knows how to keep things fresh and interesting.

5. Naughtiness: Men love partners that can do naughty things to them in the bedroom. The saying “lady in the streets and a freak in bed” may apply to this.

6. Bluntness: Men like it when their partners go straight to the point. No mind games, just straight forward no matter how cruel it sounds.
Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by flokii: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
@OP it's like you're forgetting the fact that this is Africa...

all those things ain't valid... what matters is SURVIVAL.
Re: 6 ‘bad Girl’ Behaviours Men Love In Women by AsapGist: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. / I Can't Release / Dirty Explicit Questions To Make A Girl Feel Hot In Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.