Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here (1325 Views)

Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate / Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Simply put there is no hope for this country.
The hopelessness of the masses have never been this bad.
All we hear now are lies and outright propaganda.
I am totally fed up

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
The world is moving fast. we are massively behind.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by leksbore(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
seriously everyday I try to give myself hope in this country but when I rethink it,its a lost game....our leaders are nothing of HOPE,d situation is get twisted everyday.may God help us.
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by arresa: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Riensi:
I am totally fed up

The hopelessness of the masses iPoDs have never been this bad.

That's all...
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by lokoloko84(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
My friend, there are also million of youths frustrated about this country as well.Those who are entrusted with power to create the right policies for the populace to live decent lives do not care.
They are corrupt,thieves and rogues caring only for themselves,families and cronies only,using tribalism to steal the people blind but they will destroy themselves.
The solution to this mess is a brutal military coup that will clear the useless politicians and the elites in this country. These people are in charge of the wealth in this country and will find it very difficult to let go.There are brilliant mind who can lead to this country to achieve the aspirations of the populace.
But to get one of these people is a great task. With the way things are,I am confident that that a brutal military coup will occur within the next twenty years.
Let us wait and see.
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by lokoloko84(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
lokoloko84:
My friend, there are also million of youths frustrated about this country as well.Those who are entrusted with power to create the right policies for the populace to live decent lives do not care.
They are corrupt,thieves and rogues caring only for themselves,families and cronies only,using tribalism to steal the people blind but they will destroy themselves.
The solution to this mess is a brutal military coup that will clear the useless politicians and the elites in this country. These people are in charge of the wealth in this country and will find it very difficult to let go.There are brilliant mind who can lead to this country to achieve the aspirations of the populace.
But to get one of these people is a great task. With the way things are,I am confident that that a brutal military coup will occur within the next twenty years.
Let us wait and see.
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by Adminisher: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Riensi:
I am totally fed up

Who got you here in the first place?. Clueless Jonathan.
What is propaganda and lies?, that they stole your money or that the government wants to launch a massive social intervention programme and they are looking for money.
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
1 Naira = 1 Dollar

In our dreams grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by mikolo80: 5:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Riensi:
I am totally fed up
ehn you say there is no hope for you, not Nigeria.
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by mikolo80: 5:21am On Feb 06, 2016
lokoloko84:
Let us wait and see.
how many coups have worked that you know off. do you think intelligent ppl have the ruthlessness or joined army. no violence will only adieu violence. you're supposed to be educated and all you know is violence. so sad

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by mikolo80: 5:22am On Feb 06, 2016
lokoloko84:
Let us wait and see.
they are so brilliant yet cannot win election.
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by lokoloko84(m): 5:29am On Feb 06, 2016
mikolo80:
they are so brilliant yet cannot win election.
I do not think,you understand my post.Think deeper and be observant.I am not interested in emotional discourse.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by mikolo80: 5:30am On Feb 06, 2016
lokoloko84:
I do not think,you understand my post.Think deeper and be observant.I am not interested in emotional discourse.
explain your post
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by lokoloko84(m): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2016
mikolo80:
how many coups have worked that you know off. do you think intelligent ppl have the ruthlessness or joined army. no violence will only adieu violence. you're supposed to be educated and all you know is violence. so sad
Like,I typed earlier I am not interested in emotional argument typical of most Nigerians. Anybody,downplaying a bloody coup within the nearest future is delusional. Peaceful revolution will never happen in this country because of the tribalistic make up of the country.
In an unjust and unfair country with poor infrastructures and public sector and a corrupt environment, such intervention is inevitable. You hear billions of dollars being stolen by an individual and yet the citizens are poor.Go and read the stories of Asian countries and also read the history of this country since independence.
These politicians are so power drunk and rogues that they never learnt from history.
I am not surprised anyways, most Nigerians do not know history and it will blow up on your faces soon.
History will always repeat itself. We shall see.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by tevinsolt: 6:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Progressive01:
There is hope for the country. Don't think you and your family's hopelessness is all inclusive.

If you are fed up, simply go kiss a rattle snake.

#Iranu.

you are here talking before allowing your brain to do some thinking first. In case you don't know the magnitude of what you're taking lightly. Nigeria is on a spiral down a depression hole. And it didn't just start today, it is the culture that exalts mediocrity, Dormancy, a culture that has refused to invest in creativity and hands-on practicality.

Nigeria is the 7th largest population on the planet and still growing with no effective system in place, when reality hits you then it'll be too late. in time past when people say Nigeria is headed for the worst, it seemed far fetch but as you can see the shit is about to hit the fan, and those prediction are happening. Even if Nigeria is able to secure trillions of dollars of loan to develop, I'm afraid it's only gonna make things worse. Up to this point Nigeria has shown that she lacks vision, bad decision making, lack of creativity and invention, it is unlikely things will change now.
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by kuuljay(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2016
OP there is no hope for you I understand...As for me my family and my country their is very high hope.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by 9jii(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Riensi:
I am totally fed up
i like how all the Sadist cant see the Hope.
Thank lord for working in a mysterious ways.
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by GworoChewinMaga: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Nigeria is on her last legs.

Ethnic and religious rivalry, mediocrity and greed has brought her to her knees.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by mikolo80: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
lokoloko84:
Like,I typed earlier I am not interested in emotional argument typical of most Nigerians.
off course you're not
only you has the right to comment on public discourse
I asked a statistical question (fact) you made an opinion (emotional argument)

Anybody,downplaying a bloody coup within the nearest future is delusional.

can you see the future
(another emotional response)

Peaceful revolution will never happen in this country because of the tribalistic make up of the country.

yet it happened during the height of samurai rule
(another opinion with no facts to back it)

In an unjust and unfair country with poor infrastructures and public sector and a corrupt environment, such intervention is inevitable.

says who
(another opinion)

You hear billions of dollars being stolen by an individual and yet the citizens are poor

these same citizens celebrate these ppl and defend them vehemently

.Go and read the stories of Asian countries and also read the history of this country since independence.
These politicians are so power drunk and rogues that they never learnt from history.

such is the nature of power to intoxicate

I am not surprised anyways, most Nigerians do not know history and it will blow up on your faces soon.
History will always repeat itself. We shall see.

and like I said
how many history repeating coups have solved the problem

Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by Toosure70: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Because HE liveth , there is hope for me. I don't know yours o
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by Okanokan(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Riensi:
I am totally fed up

My Broda don't give up on Nigeria we will pass through this. All hope is not lost!
Re: There Is No Hope For Nigeria. Now, How Do We Get Out Of Here by blazer234: 2:33am On Feb 07, 2016
Riensi:
I am totally fed up

I suggest you come and join us at Naija Matrix Watsapp group, where sensible Yorubas,igbos Hausas and even foreigners are helping one another to make money. When you join, you will realise there is hope for Nigeria. Call admin on 0706 620 2027 or add him on watsapp for more info. Start making a meaning out of life with this life changing program.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry Just Commissioned Its First Clean Energy Project In anambra / Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka / Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.