Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Can You Remember This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Remember This... (798 Views)

Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth / Lol..guys Do You Remember This SCENE/MOVIE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Remember This... by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2015

Re: Can You Remember This... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
You are dimwitted _idiot. How do you expect us to remember this piece of trash? Do you think everyone grew up in the village like you?

Fvcking retarded_ skunk!
Re: Can You Remember This... by jonaifame22(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Yelz na, for transporting heavy kegs of water cheesy
Re: Can You Remember This... by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
SameMissclassy:
You are dimwitted _idiot. How do you expect us to remember this piece of trash? Do you think everyone grew up in the village like you?

Fvcking retarded_ skunk!

Frustrated idiot...take it easy,i never contributed to your madness na. Be patient you will be heal soon grin grin
Re: Can You Remember This... by sben2308(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
SameMissclassy:

Fvcking retarded_ skunk!

Wetin dem dey call u self ?Heh
It's obvious u r a proud bitch,that's one.
I grew up in a village and so wat?Cuz u av had little exposure means u forget ur root.Mtcheeew to u cuz I pity u ...On Nairaland u go dey form what u r not meanwhile na well wota u dey drink for ur mud one story building.
So pls b sincere n don't be shy cuz we know ur story ...
Re: Can You Remember This... by firstking01(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
HelpeeDeck:
we bin dey call am borrestcheesy
Re: Can You Remember This... by firstking01(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
sben2308:

Wetin dem dey call u self ?Heh
It's obvious u r a proud bitch,that's one.
I grew up in a village and so wat?Cuz u av had little exposure means u forget ur root.Mtcheeew to u cuz I pity u ...On Nairaland u go dey form what u r not meanwhile na well wota u dey drink for ur mud one story building.
So pls b sincere n don't be shy cuz we know ur story ...
make una ignore dat goated mouthed idiot disguising in a females morniker seeking for cheap attention, and m surprised u guys are giving it to him/her.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

Frustrated idiot...take it easy,i never contributed to your madness na. Be patient you will be heal soon grin grin

You are the frustrated one here, you disease infected product of a maggot and a semi crushed nematode.

Feather-brained bastard!
Re: Can You Remember This... by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstking01:
we bin dey call am borrestcheesy

badest guy grin grin
Re: Can You Remember This... by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
SameMissclassy:

You are the frustrated one here, you disease infected product of a maggot and a semi crushed nematode.

Feather brained bastard!
sorry,check your english. grin grin grin. poor swine
Re: Can You Remember This... by IamLEGEND1: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
those guys no sabi construct at all!
our own that time dey get head rest & round steering.
Re: Can You Remember This... by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Choi!
Re: Can You Remember This... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
SameMissclassy:

Feather brained bastard!
calm down
Re: Can You Remember This... by firstking01(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

badest guy grin grin
bt, ah no see dat sleepers wey we dey use put as break for d back nacheesy
Re: Can You Remember This... by schumastic(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
SameMissclassy:

Fvcking retarded_ skunk!

just say u can't remember + it was used in major city across d country...so if u don't know about it say u don't or u were not born then undecided
Re: Can You Remember This... by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstking01:
bt, ah no see dat sleepers wey we dey use put as break for d back nacheesy
badest guy, u good oo...that time i no say u go don use am wella grin grin..but me use am too
Re: Can You Remember This... by firstking01(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

badest guy, u good oo...that time i no say u go don use am wella grin grin..but me use am too
mehnn...we dey use am fetch water in dose days, and also, one person go sidon for ontop of d wood dey use inhand dey control dat iron like steeringcheesy

(1) (Reply)

Boysdecide: Pics A Or Pics B / Meaning Of Status That Reads "I'm Fun To Be With" / Be Born Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.