Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? (2057 Views)

Gunmen Kill Ogun Chief, Accuse Him Of Promiscuity / The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police / Man, Wife Differ In Court Over Daughter's Circumcision Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by netman1(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2009
Forumites,

Some people are of the opinion that female circumcision is the best way to drastically reduce promiscuity among the female folks. While others say that it is not the best way to reduce promiscuity.    cry

In my own part, i feel that it has some side effect on the female and may not also be the best way to stop promiscuity among females.   What is your own view as regards to this,

I remain net man
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 30, 2009
Who are the females promiscuous with? Monkeys? angry angry
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by ikamefa(f): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2009
" grin '  promiscuity? shocked oh my lovely apple- bottomed ass grin grin grin

i don laff tire for here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

in these days of female genital rejuvenations and enhancements.

@topic is still here thinking of circumcision? grin grin grin grin

that barbaric practice should have been outdated eons angry ago

promiscuity koo!, probity nii! grin grin
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by romeo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
Circumcision on women is out dated! Maybe you failed to notice they do it with men undecided
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2009
I have a great idea!!!

Let us start cutting men's joysticks in half because everyone knows how shamelessy promiscuous Nigerian men are!!

All in support say I!!

Nonsense! Oloshi!
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by chukz4real(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2009
sugabelly:

I have a great idea!!!

Let us start cutting men's joysticks in half because everyone knows how shamelessy promiscuous Nigerian men are!!

All in support say I!!

Nonsense! Oloshi!

Jesus wept! Sugarbelly, dat one na wickedness abi na na bad belle eh? God 4bid.

ikamefa:

" grin ' promiscuity? shocked oh my lovely apple- bottomed ass grin grin grin

i don laff tire for here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

in these days of female genital rejuvenations and enhancements.

@topic is still here thinking of circumcision? grin grin grin grin

that barbaric practice should have been outdated eons angry ago

promiscuity koo!, probity nii! grin grin

o oh my lovely apple- bottomed ass
Is that rillii the shape? U better chose career in comedy ooooooooooo!
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by iice(f): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2009
Promiscuity is only on the hands of the women? undecided
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by Ndipe(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
Have you heard of the talk that it takes two to tango?
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by iyaade: 6:46am On Jun 09, 2009
Very ignorant thread.

Female circumcision is the equivalent to cutting off a male's penis and scrotum. The nerves in a penis are equivalent to the nerves in the clitoris.

No one can ever compare cutting the foreskin of the penis to cutting the clitoris and vulva off.
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by Fhemmmy: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2009
Female circumcision is a way to show cruelty
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by chukz4real(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2009
iyaade:

Very ignorant thread.

Female circumcision is the equivalent to cutting off a male's penis and scrotum. The nerves in a penis are equivalent to the nerves in the clitoris.

No one can ever compare cutting the foreskin of the penis to cutting the clitoris and vulva off.

Ezi okwu! God 4give dem oooooooooooooo.
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by jamace(m): 5:25am On Jun 13, 2009
Seriously, I watched it done live when I was a kid. I saw how the girl was shouting, wriggling to escape from the grip of the old/matured women who held her down while the amputation was going on. Oh my God, it was a gory sight. I sympathise with girls who went through this useless tradition.

On the lighter side. I think the old men who were used to marrying young girls could not match the counterthrust, twist and turns of the girls during action and felt the only way to reduce their momentum was to remove that hyper-sensitive thing, otherwise those young ladies could break their waist and put them out of active service. grin grin
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by Lady2(f): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2009
There are different forms of female circumcision, and different cultures do it for different reasons. I was told in my culture it is done for cleanliness, same as a man, and to help the sex life or something along that area.
But it isn't done to degrade women though. So they're different.

but to answer question.

Whether or not a woman is circumcised if she wants to be promiscuous, she will be. Rather than taking drastic measures to "keep" her, how about you make sure the woman is a cultured woman and she values her sexuality. If she doesn't, no amount of circumcision will deter her from fooling around.
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by Lita(f): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
wow
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by agathamari(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2009
its not circumcision its castration plain and simple. the only way to fix the issue of promiscuity among both men and women is to fix the cultural mentality.
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by agathamari(f): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2009
aye
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by topup: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2009
I was originally going to say 'no' but then I thought apart from the actually physical feelings and hormones associated with urges to have sex. Knowing you've been circumsized (if forcefully) can make a person very ashamed, because now a days outside traditional cultures, it is looked down upon. There is even a charity working to try and stop it.

If you are ashamed of your genitals then chances are you're not going to be flaunting them around.

But that reasoning sounds a bit superficial.
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by C2H5OH(f): 5:54am On Aug 20, 2009
topup:

I was originally going to say 'no' but then I thought apart from the actually physical feelings and hormones associated with urges to have sex. Knowing you've been circumsized (if forcefully) can make a person very ashamed, because now a days outside traditional cultures, it is looked down upon. There is even a charity working to try and stop it.

If you are ashamed of your genitals then chances are you're not going to be flaunting them around.

Sorry I couldn't even make head or tail of what you are trying to say.

Topic,
I think it's cruel and unusual punishment to circumsize individuals against their wishes and without their consent.
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by Easypizzy(f): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
women promiscuity bullsh*t
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by adaku123(f): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2009
sugabelly:

I have a great idea!!!

All in support say I!!

Nonsense! Oloshi!
I grin grin grin grin
topup:

[color=#008855][font=arial]I was originally going to say 'no' but then I thought apart from the actually physical feelings and hormones associated with urges to have sex. Knowing you've been circumsized (if forcefully) can make a person very ashamed, because now a days outside traditional cultures, it is looked down upon. There is even a charity working to try and stop it.

Only You Understands What U ve Written Pls Rephrase
Fhemmmy:

Female circumcision is a way to show cruelty
I agreee[/font][/color]
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by IKEYMAN1: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2009
@@@@

lethal morons killin the country
Re: Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? by Seun(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2009
For avoidance of doubt, the answer is NO. Female circumcision is an act of child abuse, a serious crime.

(1)

Shocking!!viewer Discretion Is Advised / Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) / Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.