Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? (47760 Views)

Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) / Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended / Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by MrGoc(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
damton:
Chai.

Where has altruism and human sympathy gone to.

After knocking someone down, the next thing is to abscond .
There is God oo.

. . . . . Is there still a chunk of kindness left in mankind?. . . This is pure Man's inhumanity to Man. . . R.I.P Lady.
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Louiscutedude(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
rip
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Heineken(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

Yeah.. smiley
lol.. So if u happen to be God you gon forgive him for killing someone and running away?
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Christine01(f): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
That is Ambrose Alli University I.D Card. And the lady is from Edo State, judging from the name.

This is so sad!!!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by vicraven(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

You and I can't tell so it's left for God to judge. angry
true that. I really dunno how ter send a pm,i wish i could.. wanted to send you one (with warmth in my heart)
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
exlink10:
This is the identity card of the girl in question. Her name is Omozele Eguavon and she was knocked down by a hit and run driver who was driving a white BMW along Mpape junction, FCT, Abuja. Her body has been taken away by police men from Mpape station.

No one knows who she is and she needs to be identified. If you know her, the police officer to contact can be reached on 08063891162, Mr Anthony Mathew. You can also contact us via this page http://www.exlinklodge.com/p/contact-us.html

Photo of her body after the unfortunate incident can be found below.

May God help us all. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/unidentified-girl-knocked-down-by-hit.html#sthash.3yA22uPi.dpuf

Why trying to bully Nigerian Identity commission office? U have her national identity card which I supposed contains all info and next of kin of the holder, u have her student identity card and her accident scene photograph? What more do u need to identify an individual? Her BVN number? Come on.. Come to think of it, with what intention did u leave out the title part bearing the name of the institution that issued her student identity card?
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by charlsecy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Enesi47:
Walahi! That driver will never score free, he will surly be on the run till ending of this month
damton:
After knocking someone down, the next thing is to abscond..
Sometimes it is the response of people in the society we live in that influences our behaviour. Do you know some people have been lynched because they stopped to take the victim to hospital? It is bad!

The best the driver could have done was to drive into and report himself at a Police Station.

jasysandra:
Stupid driver.
He must have been drunk
You are not exactly reasonable unless you witnessed the accident yourself. Don't shoot out your judgement on a matter you know very little about.

1 Like

Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by MzPecs(f): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
vicraven:
true that. I really dunno how ter send a pm,i wish i could.. wanted to send you one (with warmth in my heart)
*smiles* smiley
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by MzPecs(f): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Heineken:
lol.. So if u happen to be God you gon forgive him for killing someone and running away?
That's why i'm not and can't happen to be God.
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Jacobjq(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
I was surprised at people's posts and comments. I wouldn't like it to put it this way that I was fortunate to witness this sad event, it happened around 8:10 am along maitama express way just after mpappe junction. It was a white BMW and the driver was just a young man within the age of 29 years, he also wore a white T-shirt. I was coming back from work. Immediately he hit the girl she was almost 5ft up in the air with a fling he continued without looking back a man followed him at once, up ahead was a police check point, I was happy that finally he has been apprehended, the man that went after him rushed to the police I didn't hear him clearly but was sure he told them that the guy just killed someone, police tried to stop him, but he didn't stop, they fired two shots at him but he drove off and the police followed him after they have recovered from their confusion. Was a terrible thing to witnesss
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Heineken(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

That's why i'm not and can't happen to be God.
lol. Though God is merciful but I believe He won't like to forgive such a person. That's killing na MzPecs
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by nnadychuks(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
damton:

Mumu.
Na your work to dey monitor.
ode.
childishness na your surname? Onyeiberibe
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by damton(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
nnadychuks:
childishness na your surname? Onyeiberibe

OLD SENILE MAN .

GIVE ME MORE Piss of shit ADVICE.
grin
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by nnadychuks(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
damton:

OLD SENILE MAN .
GIVE ME MORE Piss of shit ADVICE. grin
this fool does not even know the meaning of advice
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by damton(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
nnadychuks:
this fool does not even know the meaning of advice

Ode .
I bet you didn't pass your English Language in your SSCE.
not too mention calling someone to order.
if you no what's good for you, bury your head in shame. shocked
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by MzPecs(f): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Heineken:
lol. Though God is merciful but I believe He won't like to forgive such a person. That's killing na MzPecs
No sin is greater than any other and God is merciful to forgive. cool

1 Like

Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Nickymezor(f): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is awful....may her soul rest on.
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by vicraven(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

*smiles* smiley
(blushes in a hundred ways)... how do i reach you??
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Heineken(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2015
MzPecs:

No sin is greater than any other and God is merciful to forgive. cool
see you. If na me I no go forgive this kind one Sha. How's your weekend MzPecs?
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by elvfab4(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2015
End tym drivers
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by MzPecs(f): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Heineken:
see you. If na me I no go forgive this kind one Sha. How's your weekend MzPecs?
Lol

Very hectic! Hows' yours?
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Heineken(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
MzPecs:

Lol

Very hectic! Hows' yours?
lol.. You're even lucky urs was hectic.. I just rounded off my Nysc last month. Gt nothing doing at the moment.
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by MzPecs(f): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Heineken:
lol.. You're even lucky urs was hectic.. I just rounded off my Nysc last month. Gt nothing doing at the moment.
Really?
Which batch rounded off last month?

I'm currently serving sef angry
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Heineken(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
MzPecs:

Really?
Which batch rounded off last month?

I'm currently serving sef angry

sorry jor. October. Batch C 2014. I Don forget say we dey December. Hope service is making sense?
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by MzPecs(f): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Heineken:
sorry jor. October. Batch C 2014. I Don forget say we dey December. Hope service is making sense?
Oh! Okay..

Service is kinda making sense..
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Heineken(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
MzPecs:

Oh! Okay..

Service is kinda making sense..
I flexed mine well. Served at akwaibom state. We don take over this thread o MzPecs. Follow back pls let's go private.
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by MzPecs(f): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Heineken:
I flexed mine well. Served at akwaibom state. We don take over this thread o MzPecs. Follow back pls let's go private.
Alright!
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by Heineken(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
MzPecs:
Alright!
aight dear. Check your mail
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by MzPecs(f): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Heineken:
aight dear. Check your mail
Aiit cool
Re: Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? by scarr: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2015
jasysandra:

Hight of wickedness!

Stupid driver.
He must have been drunk

R.I.P dear cry
God that's just d "Height" of stereotype,
It's always a guy that drinks that hits and run...
If I had hit d man who was "strollin mindlessly" on d "Express" last week, you would have also labeled me a drunk driver.

Some people are just victims of other people's suicide mission.

Don't Judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence / Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.