Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) (58246 Views)

I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era / This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by tejpot(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2016
The man in this picture is a commercial bus conductor. I know you are probably looking at his teeth right now. Lol. Although I may not know his name, I know what he did. Last Thursday I took a commercial bus going to Alausa, at the last bus stop, while on one hand trying to remove the seat-belt from the passenger seat of the commercial bus and at the same time not wanting to forget my change with the conductor, I dropped my phone on the seat. Don't blame me, that N50 is a game changer in this recession. I only realized when I was about entering my office. I called the number with my palasa phone and luckily for me it was picked. The man instructed me to come back to where I took the bus from. One hour later, the man in this picture who happened to be the conductor gave me my phone (picture attached) back.

It happened that I took his bus again and decided to take his pics.
In this present day economy, its surprising we have people like this.
This man is the true definition of #changebeginswithme.

He deserves to be celebrated!
And I want to thank God especially for putting it in his mind to return my phone.

498 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by ableguy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lalasticlala oya front page let's reward the man

27 Likes

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by nanaman(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
God bless him.

My country,Nigeria,will be great again. AMEN

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
God shall answer that's man call....

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by emeijeh(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good man
Change begins with him.
God bless his hustle.
Amen

But Op, what's with the 3D shots of your phone? Is the phone for sale? grin

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
dats good of him..
buh wait a sec, if it was IPhone 7 u forgot, u sure he gonna return it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by emeijeh(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
dats good of him..

He would

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
emeijeh:
He would
. lol, OK Oo. naija don better b dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by emeijeh(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
lol, OK Oo. naija don better b dat
I pray o.... 1 out of 900,000 people go return Nokia rock with me phone. grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Gentlelife50(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
emeijeh:
Good man
Change begins with him.
God bless his hustle.
Amen

But Op, what's with the 3D shots of your phone? Is the phone for sale? grin

Someone that did good should be commended bro, change kor, change ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by sekundosekundo: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
dats good of him..

I believe he would once stealing is not in his blood. If you want to get it right in this type of situation, don't tell anybody that will advice you not to return it and don't delay in returning it, delaying may give room to Satan's ministration here. Few years back I returned huge amount of money to the owner when I told my friends what I did, they abused me very well.

14 Likes

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by tejpot(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
dats good of him..
The quality of the phone doesnt matter. He is simply a good man

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
tejpot:
The quality of the phone doesnt matter. He is simply a good man

oook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:

I believe he would once stealing is not in his blood. If you want to get it right in this type of situation, don't tell anybody that will advice you not to return it and don't delay in returning it, delaying may give room to Satan's ministration here. Few years back I returned huge amount of money to the owner when I told my friends what I did, they abused me very well.

oook. dats good of u. sorry for d abuse

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by sekundosekundo: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

oook. dats good of u. sorry for d abuse
Thanks
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by kings09(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigerians r gud ppl n have always bn. So Op pls, u got ur fone as a result of dat persevering gudness not because of some stupid wasteful campaign dat d govt stole d idea

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Jay542(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
He definitely won't be a conductor for long.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by teepsee(f): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chai...... I laf.

The guy is sharp, he knows Nigeria love eyes service. Don't be surprise if someone call him for a job
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Flashh: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
People like that are rare in this country.

May God bless him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by kings09(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigeria has always bn great but our govt especially dis buhari is on an assignment to destroy it
nanaman:
God bless him.

My country,Nigeria,will be great again. AMEN
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by gmacnoms(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
dats good of him..

yes he would

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by nizelgirl(f): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Your very lucky.

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Chidimercy: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
the man really tired...
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by danbilbo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
In this Buharry era when pot of soup is being stolen from the fire... and someone is returning phone worth over 40k... OP, I thank God for you o, you need to go and do thanksgiving.

And for the bus conductor, may you not remain a bus conductor for long. AMEN.
(PS: You can come and buy my bus, it is very clean and cheap... wink cheesy)

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k

2 Likes

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by cutetopsey(f): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good Samaritan!

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by misscall247: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
tejpot:
The man in this picture is a commercial bus conductor. I know you are probably looking at his teeth right now. Lol. Although I may not know his name, I know what he did. Last Thursday I took a commercial bus going to Alausa, at the last bus stop, while on one hand trying to remove the seat-belt from the passenger seat of the commercial bus and at the same time not wanting to forget my change with the conductor, I dropped my phone on the seat. Don't blame me, that N50 is a game changer in this recession. I only realized when I was about entering my office. I called the number with my palasa phone and luckily for me it was picked. The man instructed me to come back to where I took the bus from. One hour later, the man in this picture who happened to be the conductor gave me my phone (picture attached) back.

It happened that I took his bus again and decided to take his pics.
In this present day economy, its surprising we have people like this.
This man is the true definition of #changebeginswithme.

He deserves to be celebrated!
And I want to thank God especially for putting it in his mind to return my phone.
U dey craze
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Lawcurrent(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
alright, that's all I got to say
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by divineshare(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chidimercy:
the man really tired...
Abeg edit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by ALAYORMII: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
He didn't let his situation change who he is
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by olumaxi(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thanks OP for disappointing d NCAN crew.....d conductor na true naija

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by ebujany(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Few of the good ones around

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Sweetcollins: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
But this no be wat we bargain for na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back / USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.