Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (57640 Views)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by farem: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
deathwing:
Sahara Reporters just posted this on twitter.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/672780841500717056

Did I read he converted 10b to dollars? These hawks have killed the economy. They handed over the dead Nigeria to PMB and send their goons to be expecting the impossible.

PMB, may God help you o!
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by farem: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
deathwing:

[quote author=deathwing post=40686295]Sahara Reporters just posted this on twitter.

Did I read he converted 10b to dollars? These hawks have killed the economy. They handed over the dead Nigeria to PMB and send their goons to be expecting the impossible.

PMB, may God help you o!
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by teamchocolate: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Where are all those 'GEJ till 2019' people and 'GEJ is my hero' crew lipsrsealed
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Lucasbalo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=teamchocolate post=40696257] Where are all those 'GEJ till 2019' people and 'GEJ is my hero' crew lipsrsealed[/quoteThey are just like Alaskan Polar Bears, in Hibernation.☺

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by AhmedInusa: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Gheeeeeen..... Duro! Sit back relax n Listen.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by gabng(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
The war in corruption has started.

4th December 2015

Justice Bilkisu Bello Aliyu of the Federal High Court, Yola, Adamawa state on Friday handed 10 years imprisonment to sentenced former Commissioner of Local Government Affairs John Elias for defrauding Adamawa State government of the sum of N51.5 million while in office.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) had arraigned Elias along side two others who were discharged as well as a company owned by Elias on four count charges of fraud.

Justice Aliyu said the judgement will serve as a deterrent to public office holders who may want to divert public funds. For personal benefit.

"I hereby sentenced the first convict, John Babani Elias to 10 years imprisonment on count 3 and another 10 years imprisonment on count 4 but the two sentences will run concurrently," Justice Bilkisu Aliyu ruled.

"In addition, the first convict must return/refund the sum of N51.5 million to Adamawa state local Government joint account fund from where it was stolen and diverted by him and his company," she said.

The judge also ordered the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to wind up Al-Akim Investment Limited and have its assets forfeited to the federal government of Nigeria.

Source: www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/updat-court-sends-adamawa-ex-commissioner-to-10-years-in-prison/122689.html

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by nairalander111(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Are you a bloody soldier?If you are,that's just the archaic mentality some military men have about civilians;that's why you go about disgracing yourselves all in the name of "bloody civilian".You better go and look for boko haram and stop fooling yourself.
Acermoon:
Dasuki is following order from a bloody civilian.....

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by saintfederic: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
sahara reporters should repent. the whole amount dey are reporting not making sense
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by FOREXMART(m): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Not only did he give him oral approval, he gave him oralll sex, eeeeediot.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by fyneguy: 12:10am On Dec 05, 2015
amtaken:
I knew Buhari was going to intimidate/bully Dasuki into choosing the option of either implicating GEJ falsely or rotting in the detention.

The worst part of it is that the gullible people here are swallowing this crap hook, line and sinker.

Buhari's jealousy for GEJ has been intensified after the later was honoured in New York and Tanzania.

Propagandists are at work again.

The crappiest crap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by amtaken(f): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2015
There's a separate thread where my mentions are directed to.

Search for it and send your quote there.

Search for: my boss' mentions
fyneguy:

The crappiest crap

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by jpphilips(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2015
2tex:
Was gisting with a Uniform personnel yesterday and he confided in me dat Dasuki will DIE.

If EFCC/DSS can garner enough evidence he may be charged for involuntary manslaughter for the death of Nigerian soldiers as a result of inefficient arms, that may warrant life imprisonment.
Death penalty is unlikely.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by One4me: 2:31am On Dec 05, 2015
Saturn213:

If you don't know by now that SR has inside sources then you need to do more research

I don't know why people are surprised, SR reported all these shady deals before and during the elections

GEJ and all his accomplices will face the wrath of the law. They should face the firing squad if found guilty which is the most likely outcome.

Nigerians are tired of corruption which is why we voted for a 73 year old ex military dictator. So far , he is doing a marvellous job

That new EFCC boss is a performer. God bless him

Honestly, if l have my way, l will jettison this "Demo-crazy" (Demonstration of 'Crase', according to Abami Eda!) for five years and install a military Government headed by Buhari and Idiagbon as head of EFCC! .... until the nation is "sanitized and cleansed", then we can go back to real Democracy!

It should be obvious to any patriotic Nigerian (l am not talking about those who want the country to implode so they have achieve their sinister motives... those ones are TRAITORS!) ..that we have ENEMIES of the NATION, RULING the NATION.

Govt should set up "Special courts" for these TREASONOUS CASES.... because this is beyond mere "corruption".
This is Economic Sabotage and Treason

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Tinyemeka(m): 2:38am On Dec 05, 2015
politricks:
Not in the face of law though it has lesser weight than written agreement.

I hereby orally authorize you to walk into the first Mr Biggs outlet you see and chop as much as you want.

Then give yourself a hard knock on the head.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by One4me: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2015
deathwing:

FLASH: #ArmsPurchaseScam ex NSA Sambo Dasuki disclosed he got oral approval from GEJ to convert N10b to dollars then share to PDP delegates

All those thieves (Oleedepo, Ayo Orithsejafor, Dokpesi, Dezziani MAdueke, e.t.c) should better return those Dollars now.

Nigerians are not smiling!
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by CashVessel(m): 3:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Imortal001:
Ghen ghen! e don happen! one day bushmeat go catch the hunter..

A drowning man trying to drag others along with him. Where in the corporate world do they get oral approval for that sum of money?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Hyperchi(m): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2015
e be like say this Gej is the boko around all haram he need to be use as sample
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nnannapat(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2015
dammytosh:

I agree with you.

Buhari was not actually a tin god. Jonathan's handling of Govt gave Buhari the opportunity he has been waiting for.

I gave up after GEJ finished Yaradua's tenure and still acts like a CHild President doing rehearsals.

The only thing i need Buhari for is to pight Kwarrupshun. This politicians would be scared of stealing our resources from then on , that will pave way for those who know what they are doing to take charge.
I like your level of understanding, but I just want you to understand that it is not all the South Easterners (Biafran) that do support that loser. Some of our people that do, are doing that out of ignorance and based on regional and ethnic sentiments that is prevalent in this nation. Not really their fault, but I can bet my life that if this fight against corruption will be sustained, the Igbos will really see GEJ and what he represents.

I am an Igbo APC grassroot campaigner based in the north. I did that and I'm still doing, because of the love and trust I have in PMB to rid this nation of this evil of monumental corruption. I know that God is on his side and will never allow him to backtrack.

Any goat that has been stock piling our collective yams must be fished out and dealt with whether from the east,north or south with no exception. They shall never know peace in their various homes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by politricks: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Tinyemeka:

I hereby orally authorize you to walk into the first Mr Biggs outlet you see and chop as much as you want.

Then give yourself a hard knock on the head.
I hereby orally decline.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by olasunky15(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2015
maxtamazin:

Dindinrin. ....name one report/news which SR got right since they came out. It's all propaganda.
u be werey....... aboki lyk u...... it's u type dat doubt d news of A. audu wen SR filtered it
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by ceaser: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2015
obasiken:
Sahara Reporters can just wake up and say what ever they like. Is this a quote or statement ? Tomorrow they will deny this. Dasuki said dis dasuki said that. I smell propaganda.

Listen to yourself. And to say you got 86 other uninformed and deliberate ignoramuses overcrowding that same straw boat with you.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by frankuchman: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Plz wheres olisah metu?
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Tinyemeka(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
politricks:
I hereby orally decline.

LOL.

What?

Are you trying to disavow yourself of the assumption you made in your earlier post that I quoted?
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by cardoctor(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
I didn't receive my own share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.