Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (57667 Views)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by CyberTerrorist: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oral approval ke..GEJ will simply deny you..
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by charlesucheh(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
ISSORITE!! So, he has started talking abi? So, what did he do with the Remaining?
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by ogundeleai(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Saturn213:

If you don't know by now that SR has inside sources then you need to do more research

I don't know why people are surprised, SR reported all these shady deals before and during the elections

GEJ and all his accomplices will face the wrath of the law. They should face the firing squad if found guilty which is the most likely outcome.

Nigerians are tired of corruption which is why we voted for a 73 year old ex military dictator. So far , he is doing a marvellous job

That new EFCC boss is a performer. God bless him

The only saving grace is for jonathan is to seek in annex the forgiveness from GOD except such move he will answer for his shortcoming here on earth and thereafter in heaven. . If we are to equate some of these headlines, that gullible nigeria youth regarded as propaganda and what we are experiencing as far as economy hardship is concern then rigth thinking individual will definitely see hand writting on the wall.. I wonder why individual will still be using yardstick of the outcome of last election to justify highest standard of corruption of any measure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by babafirst(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
vantage7:
I don't think anyone can imagine where this country would've been headed had that travesty of a government continued.
I just imagine.GEJ's administration must enter Guinness Book of World Record for institutionalising graft.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by bigtt76(f): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ikworikwo .....<dancing alanta> grin
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by amtaken(f): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
I knew Buhari was going to intimidate/bully Dasuki into choosing the option of either implicating GEJ falsely or rotting in the detention.

The worst part of it is that the gullible people here are swallowing this crap hook, line and sinker.

Buhari's jealousy for GEJ has been intensified after the later was honoured in New York and Tanzania.

Propagandists are at work again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nasrite(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol... End time order.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by BABANGBALI: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
walahi dis film go sweet die. PDP and the wailing wailers are in twuobu. Chukwudi44 i hope you no follow lick this hot peper soup?i cant wait for you to be arrested and prosecuted for being an abobaku. Nigerians thank you for rescue Nigeria from the hands of jonathan and his gang.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
deathwing:
Sahara Reporters just posted this on twitter.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/672780841500717056
Sahara should thread carefully. These constant show of shame doesn't make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by BABANGBALI: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
amtaken:
I knew Buhari was going to intimidate/bully Dasuki into choosing the option of either implicating GEJ falsely or rotting in the detention.

The worst part of it is that the gullible people here are swallowing this crap hook, line and sinker.

Buhari's jealousy for GEJ has been intensified after the later was honoured in New York and Tanzania.

loooooooooong yawns

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
[s]
amtaken:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Meriekriss: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
shocked shocked shocked
Patiently waiting for DSS and EFCC response...

Yes oo.. Watch one or both of them deny this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Dedayo: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by efilefun(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eledan:

You must be one of those that doubted it when SR broke Audu's death.
lol I could remember some months back when SR reported a PDP member wanted to share money to his lawyers in a paticular hotel, they all claimed it was propaganda, those who believed the news and sprung into action robbed them of that money and went away.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by 9jatatafo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
If what Dasuki said is true then Dasuki will fave the music alone as GEJ can deny it since it is just oral agreement. I think saharareporter and Dasuki are just singing raggae while GEJ is doing blues. OYO for Dasuki
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by bakila: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
At the rate Dasuki is going he will the Emmy, Grammy and all the signing awards.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nasrite(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dasuki talk true. Hw much u giv patience jonathan? Abi GEJ no order u to giv her anytin?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by ExInferis(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eledan:

You must be one of those that doubted it when SR broke Audu's death.

'Selective cognizance' is a real disease, but it mostly afflicts only fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dasuki is not singing like a Canary Bird or Talking like a parrot.

I want to make this clear.

He is WAILING like a WAILER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by double0seven(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
amtaken:

Buhari's jealousy for GEJ has been intensified after the later was honoured in New York and
Tanzania.

It's very evident that you must have it your head hard on the ground during a recent fall.

Maybe you overcame the pain and believed everything was alright. But alas something is amiss. Suggest you go for a brain scan to assist doctors help put whatever went wrong aright.

13 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by danot1030: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eledan:
Oral Approval? You are on a loonggg tin
It is enough for legal battle in the law court.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by neverever10: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sahara reporters? Linda ikejis wannabes
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by efilefun(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
amtaken:

Get a life and stop posting nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by bettercreature(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
babafirst:
I just imagine.GEJ's administration must enter Guinness Book of World Record for institutionalising graft.
This one is a tip of iceberg,Madueke's own is going to be a BOMB

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
FastShipping:
grin grin

Interesting

There is more revelation to come.

There is no doubt in my mind Dasuki Sambo is a good singer.

Wailing to the top of the Charts.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Businessideas: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Is it N10billion or 10billion dollars. They are different amounts na undecided
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by snoopdg(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
My worry is, can Nigeria handle these can of worms ? yes with these corruption mattersbeing unmasked, as was in the past, how many get past mere revelations? We all know court injunctions are the cheapest as pure water is to the common man, will justice be served on these high flying Nigerians? Wont it go the way of past shabby probes? is the office of the public prosecutor capable of handling there cases? , wont they be silenced and swept under some underlaid rugs of politics?
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Sanchez01: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
amtaken:

Oponu l'omo yi ooogrin

8 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by omenka(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
May FFK and Fayose never know peace in their lives! Imagine all these and they say Buhari is "witch-hunting and innocent man."!!

I'm so pissed right now!! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.