Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? (2090 Views)

Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by itstpia8: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
when he fingers you while eating dinner at your house!

squeeze them and squeeze them hard!

All na play!
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by kilokeys(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Don't ever try it.. No b play o
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by mizquote(f): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
I will use the fork to finger him too.
yeye!
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by comradee1248: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
mizquote:
yeye!
hmmm signs that honey pot is milky
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by comradee1248: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
mizquote:
yeye!
Adonbilivit.... hmmm signs that honey pot is milky
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by faith551(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
mizquote:
yeye!

Wickedness in high places
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by faith551(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
why will a girl grab a guys balls,na play aby na fight?
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by misspicy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
In a rape situation...self defence grin
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by itstpia8: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
faith551:
why will a girl grab a guys balls,na play aby na fight?

na play!

if he's f.ingering you at the dinner table, then nothing wrong with pinching him and squeezing him down there while you're both at it.
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by obiorathesubtle: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
angry if she try am. When I recover, make she don dig her grave keep. No mercy o! Girls no dy hear word! No play go there! Whuch kyn dorty rough play be that??
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
the thunder that will fire that hand ehhh is cooking ofe olubo
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by itstpia8: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
respect yourself if you want to be respected!
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by nwaanambra1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:
when he fingers you while eating dinner at your house!

squeeze them and squeeze them hard!

All na play!

mizquote:
yeye!

see them! sad

wicked daughters of Jezebel! angry angry
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by itstpia8: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

see me and my cronies! sad

wicked sons of belial angry angry

what applies to you at your house does not apply to everybody else.

maybe f.ingering your booty calls at the dinner table is the norm for you, if you try that with some people, expect your balls to be squeezed in return, that's all.

no be fight o!

do unto others as you want others to do to you is what the bible says!
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by itstpia8: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
omo ti won ba ti ko nile, ita lo ti ma gbeko!
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by Lsofdk(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
na restricted zone be dat, no play reach there
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by Pheals(f): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
In a rape situation...self defence grin
yep thanx!!
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by DICE234(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol... nothing wey I no go see for this Nairaland

Meanwhile,

I believe that all women are pretty without makeup, but with the right makeup, they can be pretty powerful, are you a makeup artist? Can you apply the right makeup for the right occasion? Why not look at my signature and register your services?.... someone somewhere needs your services!!!
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by Qualer: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
faith551:

Wickedness in high places

point of correction... *low places*
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by Qualer: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:

what applies to you at your house does not apply to everybody else.

maybe f.ingering your booty calls at the dinner table is the norm for you, if you try that with some people, expect your balls to be squeezed in return, that's all.

no be fight o!

do unto others as you want others to do to you is what the bible says!

the only appointed and approved time to apply the phalanges of the left or right hand of the female anatomy unto the scrotal sac of the male anatomy is only when the female - in this case, is giving felllatio to the receiving male. And the approved degree of handling stops at the 'ever-so lovingly' touch application. Anything contrary will be met with high resistance and unbridled self-defense which may entail the application of counter-pressure to any part of the female anatomy to elicit pain! all women-folk should take heed and be guided! gbam!! cool

1 Like

Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by itstpia8: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
what you do in your bedroom is not the subject of discussion here.

Frame of reference is at the dinner table when the whole family is eating.

Please keep your perverted mind to yourself for the little amount of time spent keeping hunger at bay after giving thanks to God for providing the food, not providing your miscreant fingers!
Re: When Is It Perfectly Ok To Grab A Man By His Balls? by faith551(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Qualer:

point of correction... *low places*
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

She Opened His Zip, Took Out His Banana And Ate It Like A Professional (pics) / What's On Your Mind Right Now? / Can I Use Juju To Grow A Beard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.