Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! (10446 Views)

Why You Need A Professionally Made Cv. / Build A Career As A Professionally-training Digital Media Marketer – Details Ins / Hire Reliable And Professionally Trained Drivers In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ProudOlodo: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah right.. Its very logical. A lamb cannot lead a pride of lions...

Hahaha. Nature presents some surprises these days o. I saw video of a guy playing with wild lions the other day. I'm just saying, though the non-petite will not easily take it, it's not impossible for a petite to sit in cockpit positions and steer the ship right. Leadership goes beyond stature, size is just one of the many attributes. History has proven it
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jazmiynne:

That's the point exactly! your boss should be respected not because of size but because of job efficiency and capability.

If she's good at what she does, she should naturally earn your respect and deserved authority
i dnt hav a problem with petit lady bein my boss oooooooo... I said some people biko.. Hian...
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Cutehector(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Hahaha. Nature presents some surprises these days o. I saw video of a guy playing with wild lions the other day. I'm just saying, though the non-petite will not easily take it, it's not impossible for a petite to sit in cockpit positions and steer the ship right. Leadership goes beyond stature, size is just one of the many attributes. History has proven it
yeah right. Tollyb abeg i dnt want any more debates biko.. Some ladies are startin to eat me... Am lut
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ProudOlodo: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
tollyB:
see you...don't be surprised If your next boss is a petite lady..Co's,I tell you We are taking over the work place...

That sounds like a battle cry cheesy
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ksstroud: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
amicable09:

Learn for two wink...
She'd need the knowledge. cheesy

Only if there's she...
I'm he and she.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ProudOlodo: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah right. Tollyb abeg i dnt want any more debates biko.. Some ladies are startin to eat me... Am lut

Dude. I'm no lady grin
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
i dnt hav any problem in takin orders frm a lady that is my boss.. I hav worked with two female bosses and they all liked me very much... So i really dnt hav a problem workin with petit ladies..wen it comes to being professional, i am skilled at it 100 percent

Thumbs up! Not many can handle a female boss much less a petite female
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Dude. I'm no lady grin
are u tollyb? See ds guy oo
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
ksstroud:

Only if there's she...
I'm he and she.

shocked shocked
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jazmiynne:

Thumbs up! Not many can handle a female boss much less a petite female
well, as for me, nigerian recruiters need some training... The way they go abt recruitment processes here in nigeria is so so lame, unprofessional and mediocre. They really need to be trained alot..
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by wroskian(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
I'm here to seek a petite lady's hand in marriage tongue *Observation mode activated cool
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
well, as for me, nigerian recruiters need some training... The way they go abt recruitment processes here in nigeria is so so lame, unprofessional and mediocre. They really need to be trained alot..

Pray tell do expatiate...

What areas have you noted them lacking? Especially in regards to recruiting the feminine folk who tend to look more delicate
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol....
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ProudOlodo: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Learn to use the right mentions
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Missmossy:
I couldn't agree any better, some employers feel beauty in a lady makes her unintelligent and less smarter than ladies who may not look too attractive. Facts cannot be overemphasized though, i have always learnt to look beyond what recruiters may think cheesy
That's the spirit sister... Keep the flag flying real high
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jamean:
I came to mark register
Your presence is beautifully noted dear
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Godmother(f): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Missmossy:
I couldn't agree any better, some employers feel beauty in a lady makes her unintelligent and less smarter than ladies who may not look too attractive. Facts cannot be overemphasized though, i have always learnt to look beyond what recruiters may think cheesy

Not just employers, Mossy, its a general belief. Most people believe that if you are attractive then you must be dumb and vice versa.

@ Topic
Nice write-up. I couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Emasel:
goldendainty, you should see this.
hi I'm here

Where do i start from sef?
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Missmossy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jazmiynne:
That's the spirit sister... Keep the flag flying real high
Yes dear,I will. You too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Missmossy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Godmother:

Not just employers, Mossy, its a general belief. Most people believe that if you are attractive then you must be dumb and vice versa.

@ Topic
You are right, especially in this country of ours. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by marqueetim(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dem don help ur salary na..wink...
ElDeeVee:
Abeg, who una don help
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ElDeeVee(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
marqueetim:
Dem don help ur salary na..wink...
Lol I pray o
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Cetona(f): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good write-up, nice one ladies. I am however surprised that petite ladies are discriminated against in the work place, seriously. Since when does being petite equate to being unqualified to handle some posts? We need to change our mentality in this nation.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by llaykorn: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am petite, intelligent and proud. angry

1 Like

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by davide470(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
llaykorn:
You are female?? grin

Lalasticlala, this beautiful piece of thread deserves recognition

1 Like

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by E383: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
davide470:
You are female?? grin

Lalasticlala, this beautiful piece of thread deserves recognition

You this man. angry
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by E383: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jamean:
I came to mark register

Are you? shocked angry grin
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
llaykorn:
Mr laykorn...When did u transgender yourself
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jamean(f): 5:23am On Dec 05, 2015
Emasel:

Hello Jamean,
Hope you're good.
Just discovered you are my sister, thanks to E383.
hehe..so you have a Feminist as a sister undecided my parents only told me they have 1 son... at least I knew when he was born..
where you come from undecided
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jamean(f): 5:24am On Dec 05, 2015
E383:

Are you? shocked angry grin
do you want put gun at my head to answer you undecided
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by karleone(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Godmother:

@ Topic

I don't know what you personally think about it, but reverse is the case for me. I'd love to work with an intelligent, attractive and very beautiful lady.

As for big ladies, it's a no no for me. If you like get all the brains in this world, I'll hardly look at you.
Exceptions: Work place or business related only.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2015
ProudOlodo:

I think I like these parts best. The brain is one part of the body ladies seem to easily forget they have these days. I appreciate it a lot when a lady can easily handle criticisms and exude a healthy balance of her femininity against a good "can-do" attitude. So far I've skimmed thru...good work smiley

Yes that's the essence of the thread, we are reminding us all that our brains are the key.. A balanced female is just what the world needs to get many things right.
We would need help from the male folk too though... All the support we can garner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Recruitment For STEM Teachers / Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open / Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.