Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Letter To My Girl, Batia, My Heart Opener By Ariyo Akinsola - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Girl, Batia, My Heart Opener By Ariyo Akinsola (586 Views)

My Girl Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Her Aunt's Husband / My Girl Is A Year Old Today! / My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Girl, Batia, My Heart Opener By Ariyo Akinsola by Omoadugbo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hope Everybody in the House Can Draw an Inspiration from This True Life Issue.
Enjoy as You READ.
Your Comments are all Welcome.

LETTER TO MY GIRL, Batia, my Heart Opener

My Heart is full of Joy Today, that Batia Olatokunbo Oyeneyin opened the Heart of Ariyo Akinsola to the Universal Love and Happiness first Time in 32 Years. I had never believed that a Foreign Lady that I had never seen before could bring me such an Awesome Blessing, Opening my Intuitive Perception to the Divine Gift of Love, a Word I don’t Use anyhow.

Within the space of less than 50Days, you brought out the Duality of God in Me, You came as an Angel though Not Perfect but Actually Purposeful, Igniting the Radiation of Wholesomeness and Opening the Door of Grace in a New Dimension.

Batia, the Only Girl, Lady that Speaks directly in to my Heart,

The First in the Feminine Compatibility to Me,

A Daughter of my God in the Resemblance of the Lady I had seen in my Prophetic Dreams 4 Times in 32 Years.

Batia, Alalubarika, a Loyal though Fearful Human Being, You Share my Spirituality, You Reflect my Individuality and Mirror my Inner Confidentiality, You will Forever be on my Mind, You will Forever be my Friend.

Aside Jesus Christ, Nobody had ever talked to the Inner part of Me but You, All of these are Never Product of Carnal Infatuation or Fleshy Desires.

You Thought me that Simplicity breads Loyalty,

That all Feminine are Not Complex ,

That each and everyone of us has a Role to Play in Dissipating Positive Energy all around the World.

With Distinctfully Different Backgrounds, we Connect the First Day We Spoke, We Share Crucial Life Questions and Answers as Purely and Truthful as they Came, You Remain my Loyale even though I Felt You Came in to be A Royale, to Share in the Health and Wealth of Divine Gift that God had bestowed upon Us.

Am Not Burdened in my Heart any Day,

I will always Keep You in your Place,

In the Secret Place of my Tender Heart.

As you asked during our Second Long Time Talk that “I Talked as If am Ready to Wait for You even it takes 3 Years” and I Said “You, Olatokunbo Batia had Opened my Heart to Possibilities and that I Shall by God’s Grace Wait upon the Lord and You in this Regard for any and every time”.

Batia, you are my Friend for Life, Batia for Life.

I thought of the Kind of Life God Desires for Us Together, a Secluded Luxurious Lifestyle devoid of any Worries and Fears, a Lifestyle Only Kings and Queens Desire.

I thought you shall be around when the Glory of God shall be Shown to all Nations that Ariyo Akinsola had Worked Against the Traditional Perceptions and Unveil the Ingenuity of Divine Blessings to Millions of People around the World, Breaking all Barriers, Creating Opportunities for People in Actualizing their Dreams.

I thought I shall be around you when the Message of Spiritual Purity shall be Propagated to the Multitude of People; White, Black, Brown, Yellow or Pink People, when You, Batia Olatokunbo shall be Manifesting the Power of God, the Almighty to Millions of People around the World.

But I know that Only One Thing Will I Strive for that The WILL of GOD Be Done in Everything that We Do, That His Guidance become the Yardstick for Godly Living.

May Thy will be Done Oh Lord!

Batia, your Heart is Engrained in my Heart Forever,

Am Sure Today than Ever that Batia is a Name for Me, The Daughter of Almighty GOD, It is Sure that the Name of my First Daughter Shall be Batia Akinmisola Akinsola, I Hope that I shall have the Heart to be Calling that Name and Remembering the Symbolism of that Name and Person in everyday of my Life.

Batia Shall be One of the Names for my Various Future Real Estate Ventures; Batia Park, Batia Height, Batia Gardens and Batia Island.

Thy will be Done Oh LORD as I Quest to Institute the Time and Memory We Share Together for the Time to Come.

Batia within the Short Time We Had Together, God Made A Way Where There Was No Way, He Made Perfect all my Efforts in the Past 4Years, He Planted Me in to the Class of Influence and Wealth. He Made His Light Shine Upon my Path, You Came to Create a New Universe around my World.

Thank You Batia!

“But I Have Trusted in Thy Mercy; my Heart Shall Rejoice in Thy Salvation. I Will Sing Unto the LORD, Because He Halt Dealt Bountifully with Me. Psalms 13:5-6.

Ariyo Akinsola 04.12.2015

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Girl, Batia, My Heart Opener By Ariyo Akinsola by pet4ril(f): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Am allergic to long write ups
Re: Letter To My Girl, Batia, My Heart Opener By Ariyo Akinsola by Pidggin(f): 2:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Batia, someone is dying for you smiley wink
Re: Letter To My Girl, Batia, My Heart Opener By Ariyo Akinsola by austine4real(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
I take God beg u.

Summarize am 4me

(1) (Reply)

Dear Cynthia, My Son See The Ghost Of His Brother.. / The "CURSE" Of The First Time / Mention One Hilarious Thing You've Ever Did When You're A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.