Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. (889 Views)

Things You Should Never Do As A Lady When On Period: No 3 Is Crucial / See 7 Ways To Know If Ur Lady Is In The Mood For S*x, (take Note Of Number 4) / Share Ur Fantasy About Ur Future Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. by Baddo101(m): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Here is a compilation of facts about ladies i have mingled with. They are so lenthy though but i av tried to summarize it for Guyz to read perharps it culd help in ur relationships.

Here i go:

1. Ladies like guys with sense of humor.

2. Ladies hate guys who always brag about themselves.

3. It’s a rare thing for Ladies to go for flings unlike many guys do.

4. Take a close look at this paradox: Ladies are generally impulsive buyers but are good in budgeting.

5. Too sweet Ladies are usually the naggers.

6. Ladies are very suspicious human beings.

7. A guy needs to understand his Lady mood swings specially when she has her monthly period.

8. Ladies love to chat about anything.

9. Ladies easily get carried away by their emotions.

10. You must tell a lady that you are courting her. Unless you make an obvious proposal, she could either play numb or be really numb of your feelings for her.

11. The lady who gives you a quick “yes” could either be too impulsive.

12. A lady decision is always changeable.

13. It is really hard to trace why lady are unpredictable.

14. ladies can easily change their mind because of hearsays.

15. Ladies hate guys who gossip.

16. You would know that a Lady likes you if she laughs even at your corniest joke and even pays attention at your nonsense talk.

17. You can hook a Lady by knowing her interests.

18. It is a fact that Ladies, since the birth of the world, can be professional flirts using their magical charms.

19. Ladies hate it when you make them wait.

20. Some Ladies love babies.

21. If you’re truly in love with a lady, you will have a hard time to convince her telling so.

22. Ladies don’t take a full meal especially when they are on a diet. But they love to eat junkfood, sweets or fruits in between meals that can double up a full meal.

23. Beware: a Lady knows how to persuade you that you could do her a favor through her charisma or seductive body language without you knowing it.

24. Ladies are flattered when you make them melt in your eyes, but they would do anything just to show disapproval.

25. Ladies hate guys who whistle at their back. The act makes them look like cheap.

26. Ladies hate guys who hurt them physically.

27. A lady is not necessarily after a guy with towering height. He just has to be taller then she is.

28. Ladies who court guys are desperate. It is awkward to see a Lady courting a guy.

29. Ladies usually compete unconsciously among themselves especially when it comes to beauty.

30. Ladies love pampering and being pampered by their boyfriends. So be careful, this can lead her to be possessive.

31. Never spoil a Lady. Someday, if you fail to do a favor for her, she could lay the blame on you after all you did to her.

32. Ladies have changeable moods.

33. Ladies love being serenaded. The spookiest and the corniest thing that you do is for her the most romantic and the most memorable.

34. Ladies like smart guys.

35. Ladies like neat and presentable guys.

36. If you’re thinking that Ladies are very particular with a guy’s looks, then it’s time for you to make a paradigm shift. It’s actually the attitude and the way you treat them that they mostly fall for.

37. Ladies can keep their deepest darkest secrets for a lifetime unlike guys who are very open about themselves.

38. Ladies are the ones who can make a relationship stay longer but they don’t want to have the dominating character over their boyfriend.

39. You should let her cool first before you say sorry, otherwise she won’t accept your apology.

40. Ladies usually go for older guys.

41. Like Eve, a lady is man’s weakness.

42. Ladies are generally pitiful and merciful.

43. Ladies are physically weaker than guys but are emotionally stronger when problems arise.

44. Ladies easily cry. That is why they are rarely violent because they ventilate themselves through crying.

45. Ladies love gentlemen.

46. Ladies like guys who can protect and defend them. You don’t have to be a macho man though.

47. Ladies hate weaklings. It’s enough that their gender has the
weakest physique of all human being.

48. Ladies are constantly demure when guys (especially their crushes) are around but can be wild behind their back.

49. A Lady hates it when her friend squeals about her crushes or secrets.

50. A Lady that has admired a stranger could research even the least and nonsense bits of info about him.

51. If a Lady says “no,” believe her. If a Lady really likes you, she wouldn’t give you a “no.” She’ll give you hanging messages instead.

52. Ladies only play hard-to-get when they think her crush or suitor finds her obvious that she has feelings for him.

53. Ladies have innumerable crushes but her heart belongs only to one guy.

54. Girls are mostly panic-buyers and worriers.

55. Ladies love surprises.

56. It is false humility ladies show when they’re given compliments.

57. Before you court a lady, study her inside out.

58. A Lady prefers to learn about relationships from novels than through experience.

59. A lady can easily forgive you if you are sincere with your apology.

60. Ladies act snob to guys either they like too much or hate too much.

61. A lady will suppress her feelings if she knows that a relationship wouldn’t work.

62. If a guy is too innocent about handling a relationship, a lady would rather dump him.

63. Ladies love being wooed.

64. A lady would flaunt her assets just to hook you.

65. Immature guys are out from ladies list.

66. A lady can make you wait for years in courting her but could eventually give you a “no” in the long run.

67. It is not always because she said “yes” that she likes or love you. She could have just said it for superficial reasons.

68. A lady loves talking all alone with the guy she’s truly in love with especially in romantic and isolated places.

69. Ladies like guys with broad shoulders and breasts.

70. High heels increases a ladies poise on a catwalk.

71. Ladies love guys who can bear with what they feel.

72. Ladies are genetically sensitive.

I hope this helps.....
Re: Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. by naijaboiy: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Too long jare!

Na exam. undecided
Re: Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. by Tallesty1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. by Richiy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Confusion is the name of anybody that will try to label all the things ladies like and don't like. We are unique and dynamic like that. OP you no go finish today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. by victor2fresh(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. by pet4ril(f): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Why not summarize it
Re: Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. by DICE234(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
wow... long list but i think it helped O, i realy need to understand u pple better

meanwhile

i believe that all women are pretty without makeup, but with the right makeup they can be pretty powerful. are you a makeup artist? can you apply the right makeup for all occassions? why not click on my signature to register your services? Sabiboy... someone somewhere needs your services
Re: Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Why is it that when it comes to women...their list is always endless:/sad
Re: Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. by MsBliss(f): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Super Facts

All is true except that number 69......

yeah!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I made you screw all the way up again cheesy

Breast in,blossom ko'
Abeggi six pack all the way.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do? / My Igbo Friend Never Hits On Me / Hot Girl Shares Selfie Naked Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.