Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport (46992 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Trailer Hits Woman In Oshodi After Failing Brake, Kills Her On The Spot. Photos / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by basileze: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by lekan29ice(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
May God reward u
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by nuroegbu(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
A candle loses nothing of it's light by lighting another candle..
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by TeamSimple(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
flyca:

In as much as I have read this story more than twice before, it doesn't dilute this young man's act of kindness. However, what I don't like is that he referred to Nigeria as a "hell hole". Not that I disagree but telling us to the face is rude angry
My thoughts exactly.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by friends4ever(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's what am taking about...good Samaritan
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by drss(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Good man. But d old ma's daughter is a fool. Why will she allow her old mother to travel all d way from zoo to canada by herself
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by godsonanaba111(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice one
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by ikaboy: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
You don't need a spiritual eye to know that dude is blessed already. I tap into your blessings.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by XaintJoel20: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
God bless you... May you not be deported from Canada. What took you to Canada will be successful.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by bxcode(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Your kindness will surely be rewarded.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
I can't speak of the new breed of Nigerians but any Nigerian if my age group and above will do this and I do offer assistance. The catalyst is that my mum travelled solo too and she always has stories of people helping her.

The last one for my wife and I was taking an Igbo lady to her departure gate in Houston where she will stay for 7 hours to catch her next flight.

We all came on united from Lagos. She was going to Atlanta and I don't understand why she wasn't purchased conveyance on delta instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by adellam16(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
OP I like ur shoes. Gimme na. Lol
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Epukaa: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
True naija. Weldone
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by 76Naira(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Refreshing!!!
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by masties2(f): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
I read the part grandma prayed for you with tears in my eyes. God bless you op
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Malakh: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
damton:
It's good show respect to our elderly ones, because one day we will become hold
being old is not a good thing.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
honestly I was touched by this article. We should be our mothers keeper. grin Was good gesture bro.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Touching. It is good to be good
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by soleexx(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
God has already reward you!...he just need you to be specific on a single prayer request and that's all...Congrat
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by bigfrancis21: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eeya. Such a touching story. I'm touched by this. cry cry
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by sabi99(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Help is d best investment
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by LOVEGINO(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Una sure say no be im grandma undecided
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by tonjeola(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Love this piece. Good one bro
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by pharmow: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice one bro..........Sacrificing 2.5 hrs of your time in Canada is a lot. I'm quite sure one of the reason(s) they could allow Mama for that long was because of her age. Is really subzero in Canada at this time of the year. I can't imagine what the old woman would have been through with the cold, inability to reach her daughter and possibility of returning back to Nigeria after the long long flight. Once again, Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by adonisgold: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
I must be getting soft in the head. This actually brought tears to my eyes. Op, I understand, there was no way you could have left her like that.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Abbey2sam(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
God Bless you bro
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by preciousMI1(f): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
All rounder country....
Hospitality... A1
Caring...A1
Academic success... A1
inventory...A1
Religion...A1
Fraud...A1

I love naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.