Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport (46989 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Trailer Hits Woman In Oshodi After Failing Brake, Kills Her On The Spot. Photos / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
What a very long story...

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by bellville: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Very touching story. God bless you bro. When you call for one, many will answer you.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by musicwriter(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
By a stroke of coincidence, the friend who I called to calm mama, has a sister called…yup, you guessed it, Charity! What an eventful morning!.

That wasn't a coincidence brother. God scheduled him and the woman to meet at the airport at that time.

What a miracle!!.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by lolaluv1(f): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Been missing my mum all day...just appreciating that selfless woman more and more. God bless my mum!!
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by fancypet: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
well done!
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by oluwaahmed: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Morale of dis story-- it's neva too late 2 make it outa dis hell hole(ZOO). Keep hustlin till u get der!

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Taribizy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice smileyNice
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
May God bless you Sir.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
calling Nigeria a hell hole doesn't help this story at all.

you can be a little patriotic and at least not insult the rest of Nigerians living there by indirectly referring to them as damned.

I take a strong exception to that inasmuch as I commend the kindness shown to the old lady.

until Nigeria breaks up (if ever), we are Nigerians, and whatever we are passing through as a country, Nigeria is NOT a hell hole.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by bloomin: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
God will send help to you at any point of need.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol, nice feel good story, more please...
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by miqos02(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bossforeva:
Please who are the moderators responsible for Front paging contents.. Ishilove, Lalasticlala,
u are funnying
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Kalvan1000: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
He's obviously not yeerbohr.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by chukky2015: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
If only Nigerians all over d world can emulate this young man, and always extend hands of fellowship to fellow Nigerians, then we will all be heading towards a better tomorrow. God bless u bro.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Nice of you Bro, thumbs-up.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by bennykelmaplus: 4:00am On Dec 06, 2015
You did a good thing out there, thanks for showing love to the old woman
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by VUVUZELA10: 4:05am On Dec 06, 2015
God bless you abundantly.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Brownzola(m): 5:20am On Dec 06, 2015
I don't always come here to make comments. But this one I gat to say something. If its true this happened as u narrated. God will bless you. Your generation won't lack. Infact, this story let me say I'm proud to be a nigerian. Despite all this tribal bullshit we can still assist each other? Wow!!!
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by igbanbajo(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2015
flyca:

In as much as I have read this story more than twice before, it doesn't dilute this young man's act of kindness. However, what I don't like is that he referred to Nigeria as a "hell hole". Not that I disagree but telling us to the face is rude angry

God bless you for highlighting this.
I wanted to like the OP post but for that statement. Every other thing done was fine and liked save for calling Nigeria a hell hole.

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by erumena(m): 2:17am On Dec 07, 2015
God'll bless you and your generations yet unborn in Jesus name, amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America / Woman Prays For Grandson In Rivers, Washes His Head, Feet Ahead Of Visit To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.