Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport (46988 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Trailer Hits Woman In Oshodi After Failing Brake, Kills Her On The Spot. Photos / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bossforeva:
This is a story of how a Nigerian man, showed some love and act of kindness to an aged woman at Toronto Pearson International Airport. Read and be inspired for humanity.
http://starttells.com/2015/12/04/ken-a-typical-replica-of-the-biblical-good-samaritan-traveling-from-jerusalem-to-jericho/
God will reward you and always show you favour. Welldone!
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by NSNA: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
God bless you my guy!
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by SimSify(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
God bless you man..
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by piagetskinner(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
While I admire ur story, Nigeria is not a hell hole....

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
flyca:

In as much as I have read this story more than twice before, it doesn't dilute this young man's act of kindness. However, what I don't like is that he referred to Nigeria as a "hell hole". Not that I disagree but telling us to the face is rude angry
No vex!
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by 40manlappy: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Touching smiley
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Dirkcoyt: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I can't speak of the new breed of Nigerians but any Nigerian if my age group and above will do this and I do offer assistance. The catalyst is that my mum travelled solo too and she always has stories of people helping her.

The last one for my wife and I was taking an Igbo lady to her departure gate in Houston where she will for 7 hours to catch her next flight.

We all came on united from Lagos. She was going to Atlanta and I doing understand why she wasn't purchased conveyance on delta instead.

You worst than the generation you referred to!!!!!!!!
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by simplisity(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
It does not matter whom u r or how wealthy u r. What matters are those u affected their lifes positively, especialy those who cant be able to pay u back.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Anticabal: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
flyca:

In as much as I have read this story more than twice before, it doesn't dilute this young man's act of kindness. However, what I don't like is that he referred to Nigeria as a "hell hole". Not that I disagree but telling us to the face is rude angry

You nigerians don't like hearing the truth, your country is damned hell hole. why don't you make peace with this unalloyed fact?

4 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by SassyGee(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Almost had me in tears there for a while..... Touching Story.....God bless the good Samaritan.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by imeller: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
God bless you. We need this type of love.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

You worst than the generation you referred to!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the feedback.

Have a nice day grin
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by damton(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Malakh:
being old is not a good thing.

So you don't wanna get old?

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Kingbusssy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
God will help you too man. everything has a reward
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Unikman: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Beautiful. May the good Lord, bless that "guy", wonderfully, in Jesus name (Amen). Imagine the stress, he went through, just to help a "WHEEL-CHAIR-BOUND" old grand-mother, of my tribe (URHOBO ethnicity). Bros, may God reward you, more than you desire. cool shocked cool
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by JayJustus(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
flyca:

yes i was about to comment on that too...that was utter rubbish for him to have said that...

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Malakh: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
damton:

So you don't wanna get old?
nope....never gonna get old...you won't understand
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by utytill(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm,good.but no go look for charity for charity.becos if u tryam,something go happen.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by damton(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Malakh:
nope....never gonna get old...you won't understand

Really.
sounds weird
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
brandnew3:
old news..

Looooooooong hisssssss!
So the charity didn't know when and where the mama would land?
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
kosplateau:

So the charity didn't know when and where the mama would land?
She was already at the Airport waiting.
Customs just didn't allow her get through to the arrival lounge. cheesy

Thanks to the kind man, they probably would have deported her.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Pidggin(f): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
I like old people smiley Look how naive and sweet she looks

OP, thanks for helping her
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
My bro Mamas prayers will always work
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Malakh: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
damton:

Really.
sounds weird
yeap i know, it does sound weird to the natural man, but think about it, won't you prefer new/young to old...it sounds weird because you are mortal
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by damton(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Malakh:
yeap i know, it does sound weird to the natural man, but think about it, won't you prefer new/young to old...it sounds weird because you are mortal

But after young you get old, it's only a natural sequence of events.

And one day , we all pray to get there.isn't it
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Malakh: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
damton:

But after young you get old, it's only a natural sequence of events.

And one day , we all pray to get there.isn't it
nope,mortals are suppose to get old, you are right on that but some mortals wont get old, they will be transformed to immortals making them ageless, always new and young.
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Popesultan: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
God bless you good citizen of nigeria i gave you GCN (good citizen of nigeria)
Re: How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
flyca:

same with me bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America / Woman Prays For Grandson In Rivers, Washes His Head, Feet Ahead Of Visit To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.