Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg (15609 Views)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by hedonistic: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Obviously you don't know how things work in Western Countries. I am a Yankee and if someone slap me, the result will be tragic to the person.

Young man, nothing would have happened. Unless you mean a sitting president with international diplomatic immunity and without a subsisting arrest warrant by the ICC would be arrested. That's not how it works.

He should have knocked OBJ's head like an underaged pick-pocket caught in Okitipupa market square and the audience would have applauded him sef. Shameless old fool.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by Lucasbalo(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2015
EternalTruths:

Have you heard of diplomatic immunity

You think you can arrest another country's President as you like

OBJ you will be slapped next time you misbehave
Diplomatic immunity is the reason Manama shouldn't assault anyone. Here in Chicago, you slap someone, the result is deadly. Believe me, I have seen it few times in my old neighborhood here. That's where I am coming from. Any kind of assault is unwarranted.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by EternalTruths: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Diplomatic immunity is the reason Manama shouldn't assault anyone. Here in Chicago, you slap someone, the result is deadly. Believe me, I have seen it few times in my old neighborhood here. That's where I am coming from. Any kind of assault is unwarranted.

You are an ordinary citizen in US

This is another country's President

Think cool

3 Likes

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by ehissi(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Obasanjo is generally known for being a grouchy and ruthless politician!!

I wouldn't be surprised if he has already collected his 13 pieces of silver and shaken hands with the Opposition party leaders in Ghana!!

For those who admire this thing that Obasanjo is alleged to have done - I say alleged because I haven't confirmed if this story is true - have you forgotten how he accused Jonathan of training 1000 snipers to eliminate his political opponents before the start of the last elections!!!

Has the same Jonathan not handed over and retire peacefully??

The toad isn't seen in the daytime without a reason; it is either pursuing something or something is pursuing it!! If obasanjo really did this; then he has an interest in Ghana that can be met only by opposition party in ghana!!
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2015
scribble:
Where is the Bloomberg link?
I tire o!

Some silly blogger just fabricated a false news and tagged it bloomberg and some haters of nigeria swallowed it.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by EternalTruths: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2015
ehissi:
Obasanjo is generally known for being a grouchy and ruthless politician!!

I wouldn't be surprised if he has already collected his 13 pieces of silver and shaken hands with the Opposition party leaders in Ghana!!

For those who admire this thing that Obasanjo is alleged to have done - I say alleged because I haven't confirmed if this story is true - have you forgotten how he accused Jonathan of training 1000 snipers to eliminate his political opponents before the start of the last elections!!!

Has the same Jonathan not handed over and retire peacefully??

The toad isn't seen in the daytime without a reason; it is either pursuing something or something is pursuing it!! If obasanjo really did this; then he has an interest in Ghana that can be met only by opposition party in ghana!!

He will met his Waterloo in Ghana angry
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by hedonistic: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2015
ehissi:

That is wrong; Obasanjo was the accuser, the burden of proof rests with Obasanjo!!

This is the problem with the Nigerian Socio-Political system; you don't call a man a thief because you don't like him!! And then turn around to ask him to provide evidence that he is not a thief!! That's an insult!!

In much more civilised climes where the Judiciary is developed; if you try that, you will get sued! Unfortunately, Nigerians are typically used to calling politicians they don't like thieves and then demand that they prove they are not thieves - which is foolishness!!

If what Obasanjo said was true; then he should have presented evidence to butress his allegation; then the ghanian president will in turn present facts to deny the allegations!!

Then those who have heard both sides will look at the facts from both side and discern which bears greater weight and then the truth will be clear!!

Chikenan

Beautiful commentary. It always delights my senses to encounter a thinking being.

Don't mind Nigerians and their bolekaja jungle justice mentality. Even those who are supposedly educated do not understand the basics of the Rule of Law and classic jurisprudence.

The onus of proof always lies with the accuser. You don't say any rubbish you like (whether true or not) and expect me to defend myself against such accusation. That's why in civilised countries, even when it is obvious that you are guilty, law enforcement agencies always go to great lengths to establish unassailable evidence of guilt before a suspect is arrested or prosecuted. If they can't find sufficient meaningful evidence, the suspect walks free. Simple.

Not a jungle like Nigeria where the EFCC or DSS would arrest you with zero evidence (other than mumu petitions or hearsay) and "grill" you for hours, basically expecting you to implicate yourself and confess to their allegation under duress. Fvcked up country of barbarians.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by Lucasbalo(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=EternalTruths post=40701664]

You are an ordinary citizen in US

This is another country's President

Think cool[/quoAfricanI know Mahama knew better than to assault. That's very diplomatic of him. It's enough Europeans think of Africa as jungle but an African head of state don't have to accentuate their belief.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2015
hedonistic:

Young man, nothing would have happened. Unless you mean a sitting president with international diplomatic immunity and without a subsisting arrest warrant by the ICC would be arrested. That's not how it works.

He should have knocked OBJ's head like an underaged pick-pocket caught in Okitipupa market square and the audience would have applauded him sef. Shameless old fool.
I guess you know better than Mahama. You live in Abuja, when you see OBJ, smack the hell out of him and then i will clap for you.☺
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by Olivers2J(f): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2015
I find it difficult 2 understand how kids insult their elderly once this days........smh in shame 4 9ja youth. Most u guys join Ghanaian presido 2 insult ur OBJ jst 2 prove a point afterall the accusations has an element of truth in it, if not why such outburst?
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by OXYGEN01: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2015
ogmaskman:

You are a slowpoke. Without Nigeria I wonder what Africa would have looked like. You are a buffonic slowpoke for thinking that a Ghanaian is anything compared to a nigerian. Mumu ...
AFRICA would've been a Paradise without nigeria. Travel from that zoo for once and see how you will be treated. Apart from bokoharam and Ebola what again do you guys have to offer?
You guys are
the least respected in the world.
Ghanaian dogs and cats are even more valuable and respected than nigerians.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by L0rdTeekay(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Nelkoko:
Obj is a rogue dat ghanian prezido mess up big time...him 4 sqeeze dat baba iyabo long mouth....how dat stupid shameless man go open him mouth spew dat trash 4 dat kind meeting....obj wan claim say him know everytin...imagine him wan insult a sittin president,no b small idris abdulkareem sing 9ja jagajaga obj insult dat poor boi fada n moda?...Abeg he deserve worst
Bro, can you tell me more abt Idris Abdul Kareem n OBJ, i ws young den... I love history.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by OXYGEN01: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2015
ogmaskman:

You are a slowpoke. Without Nigeria I wonder what Africa would have looked like. You are a buffonic slowpoke for thinking that a Ghanaian is anything compared to a nigerian. Mumu ...
Without nigeria Africa would've been a Paradise. Apart from terrorism, poverty, armed robbers,and Ebola what again can you guys offer? You guys are the least respected in this world.
Travel outta that zoo for once and see how you gonna be treated.
A Ghanaian dog and cat is even more valuable and respected than a nigerian.
You guys live in a useless country with a lot of terrorists and poverty stinking morons.
Bombings here and there, and you are here making noise.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Without nigeria Africa would've been a Paradise. Apart from terrorism, poverty, armed robbers,and Ebola what again can you guys offer? You guys are the least respected in this world.
You guys live in a useless country with a lot of terrorists and poverty stinking morons.
Calm down ghana man grin, You would have just avoided the he-goat . Overlook comments like that jare.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by loopman: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Eshinwaju:
The posters above are destined for the dust bin.....a foreign President from a much smaller country insults the longest ever President in Nigeria's history and you all are applauding..... shocked shocked

You need to know, they are children of anger. They believed OBJ I some of those keeping the in Nigeria against their wish.
They are eternally hateful.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by OXYGEN01: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Millerz:
stupid slowpoke!!!

in a million years Ghana can never match up with Nigeria. Dangote and Dieziani alone can buy your country. fool.
And how on earth will a Ghanaian wish his/her Great country to be like nigeria?
GOD FORBID!!
Is there anything positive which nigeria is ranked ahead of Ghana ?
nigeria can NEVER be at par with GHANA. NO NO NO
Ghana will never be like a useless good for nothing zoo like nigeria.
Why do you think you guys are trooping to Ghana like refugees.
Who is danGOAT or wateva?
Over 120 million nigerians are living in abject poverty and as usual you fools are celebrating the few corrupt rich ones.
nigeria can never be like Ghana even in 100000000000million years to come.
You should be countring dead bodies by now.Stu.pid bokoharam ape.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by loopman: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2015
OXYGEN01:
You are a fool! Because some miscreant here call Nigeria a zoo doesn't make it a zoo. In all indices of development, Ghana is still thousands of years behind Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by EternalTruths: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2015
OXYGEN01:
And how on earth will a Ghanaian wish his/her Great country to be like nigeria?
GOD FORBID!!
Is there anything positive which nigeria is ranked ahead of Ghana ?
nigeria can NEVER be at par with GHANA. NO NO NO
Ghana will never be like a useless good for nothing zoo like nigeria.
Why do you think you guys are trooping to Ghana like refugees.
Who is danGOAT or wateva?
Over 120 million nigerians are living in abject poverty and as usual you fools are celebrating the few corrupt rich ones.
nigeria can never be like Ghana even in 100000000000million years to come.
You should be countring dead bodies by now.Stu.pid bokoharam ape.

Nigeria was created out of fornication between lugard and shaw

We the people of old Eastern region want out of this cage built by the adulterous lugard angry

God bless Ghana and Former Eastern Nigeria cool
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by OXYGEN01: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2015
loopman:

You are a fool! Because some miscreant here call Nigeria a zoo doesn't make it a zoo. In all indices of development, Ghana is still thousands of years behind Nigeria.
Hahahaha your brain is filled with generator fumes indeed.
How can a useless underdeveloped zoo like nigeria be developed than Ghana?
Does that even sounds logic to you?
In terms of infrastructure development Ghana is ranked far ahead of nigeria.
Go and check before talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by loopman: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Hahahaha your brain is filled with generator fumes indeed.
How can a useless underdeveloped zoo like nigeria be developed than Ghana?
Does that even sounds logic to you?
In terms of infrastructure development Ghana is ranked far ahead of nigeria.
Go and check before talking nonsense.
Once again, you are a fool!
Ordinary power, you need Nigeria to sustain you with gas. If Nigeria decides to stop gas trading with you, even you will have no choice but to start using candle.
Idiot trying to come here and insult Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by OXYGEN01: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Millerz:
he forgets that Dangote and Dieziani can buy his worthless country. Ghana is such a negligible country.
Meanwhile there are over 5 million nigerians in Ghana while others are still trooping in like rabies infected dogs.
Its only in a foolish country where majority of its citizens living in abject poverty are always celebrating the few rich ones.
Your zoo country will forever remain useless till t kingdom come.
Sometimes I pity you morons though.
The rate at which people die in that zoo is really not good.
Instead of you to be praying for your miserable life,you are here making noise.
Am a Ghanaian and you are a nigerian. There's a big difference between us.Am human ;you are a zoo animal.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by Afam4eva(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2015
What was the reaction of the bufoon?

Pls tell me theres a video recording.
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by OXYGEN01: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2015
loopman:

Once again, you are a fool!
Ordinary power, you need Nigeria to sustain you with gas. If Nigeria decides to stop gas trading with you, even you will have no choice but to start using candle.
Idiot trying to come here and insult Nigeria.
slowpoke,you DONT sustain us with gas,we buy it!
You should be thankful that we are buying your gas.You guys would've been inhaling it by now,because I don't understand why a country with gas and oil doesn't have ELECTRICITY.
You guys are too dumb and useless to the extent that you don't know how to utilize your own gas.
You are not even ashamed. Suffering and smiling slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by ogmaskman: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
OXYGEN01:

Talking about achievements and importance with you will only amount to bringing Nigeria down to you pitiable level. I wonder what Ghana will look like without Nigeria. Our bizmen run things in ur small country and even control the commercial activities there.
Name one ghannaian initiative and I will give you a hundred Nigerian, from telecoms to manufacturing. Even the forum you latched on to exhibit your ignorance is a Nigerian initiative.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by baralatie(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Fake story
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by OXYGEN01: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2015
ogmaskman:

Talking about achievements and importance with you will only amount to bringing Nigeria down to you pitiable level. I wonder what Ghana will look like without Nigeria. Our bizmen run things in ur small country and even control the commercial activities there.
Name one ghannaian initiative and I will give you a hundred Nigerian, from telecoms to manufacturing. Even the forum you latched on to exhibit your ignorance is a Nigerian initiative.
Hahahaha you control nothing ok,not even lizards and rats in Ghana.
I would've agreed if u had said you control our prisons because that's where majority of you fools are.
majority of nigerians in Ghana are prostitutes while others are selling CDs on wooden trucks.
I guess that's de controlling you are talking about
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by ogmaskman: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Calm down ghana man grin, You would have just avoided the he-goat . Overlook comments like that jare.

You are a wastes sper.m. whatever ur leaning you must have been weaned by money made frm same nigerai you comfortably disparage. I doubt if u are up to 15yrs of age. You must be living inside your computer. Maybe one of those unfortunate apes who defraud Ghanaians in the name of Yahoo. for u Ghana is only compared to heaven because they are too lame to get u kicked out.

Aro....
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by ogmaskman: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Hahahaha you control nothing ok,not even lizards and rats in Ghana.
I would've agreed if u had said you control our prisons because that's where majority of you fools are.
majority of nigerians in Ghana are prostitutes while others are selling CDs on wooden trucks.
I guess that's de controlling you are talking about

I believe you just ate a dangote wheat meal this morning bfor using a GLO data to type this rubbish. Ever heard of Ghana must go? Ask you father who most probably was in Nigeria as a peasant cobbler. Low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by forgiveness: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2015
What did OBJ accused Mahanta for?

1, For blackmailing Nigerians(not his own interest)

2, For illegally extorting Nigerians

The other two are inconsequential to me.

So, is it a crime to defend the interest of his country people?

People said Ghanaian president should have slapped him, forgetting OBJ na military General.

Some said he is nobody but how can a nobody person become the Chairman of former Presidents which includes America, France, Germany, Italy etcetera?

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by loopman: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2015
OXYGEN01:
slowpoke,you DONT sustain us with gas,we buy it!
You should be thankful that we are buying your gas.You guys would've been inhaling it by now,because I don't understand why a country with gas and oil doesn't have ELECTRICITY.
You guys are too dumb and useless to the extent that you don't know how to utilize your own gas.
You are not even ashamed. Suffering and smiling slowpoke
You are just an irritant lunkhead. Where else could you buy gas at the discounted rate that we give you out of African brotherhood? If you should buy it at the international rate, half of your pauperised and impoverished charcoal black Devils would never be able to afford one Kilowatt.
Thank you god or whatever it is that you worship.
Mad man!
Re: Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg by loopman: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2015
forgiveness:
What did OBJ accused Mahanta for?

1, For blackmailing Nigerians(not his own interest)

2, For illegally extorting Nigerians

The other two are inconsequential to me.

So, is it a crime to defend the interest of his country people?

People said Ghanaian president should have slapped him, forgetting OBJ na military General.

Some said he is nobody but how can a nobody person become the Chairman of former President which includes America, France, Germany, Italy etcetera?
Those idiots don't see themselves as Nigerians, the foolish easterners are the ones encouraging these dark Devils to insult Nigerians and Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

EFCC Seizes Properties From Amosu, Adigun And Gbadebo / El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu / Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.