Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (69869 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by kizi: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

B4 una open ya mouths dey shout like bus conductors make una wait see wetin go happen 2morrow.

Wetin go happen? Na tough match sha as per derby.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chrisical(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2009
Derbies are often fierce ties but with a repeat of tuesday's polished performance,Chelsea should win this.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2009
First derby match.

Hopefully we would win this.
Fulham has always being a pain.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by rayg: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2009
CHELSKI for life
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2009
[center][size=14pt]Chelsea to be investigated for fight against Al-Hilal[/size][/center]

CHELSEA are at the centre of an FA probe after a training ground friendly turned into a mass brawl.

The practice game, arranged at short notice by Chelsea on Wednesday, was abandoned after just 35 minutes amid amazing scenes. Players, coaches and officials from Chelsea's reserve team and United Arab Emirates side Al Alhi traded blows for five minutes.

Chelsea players were assaulted with karate kicks, knee-high tackles and had their hair pulled out and their eyes gouged.

Defender Jack Cork, who has since gone on loan to Coventry and sported a black eye in his new side's 1-0 defeat to Swansea, was put in a headlock and repeatedly hit.

The referee, who will not be named by the FA, has written to Soho Square with the full, astonishing details of the battle.

Incredibly the drama was played out in front of scores of children who were taking part in a Football in the Community scheme at Chelsea's Cobham training ground.

The scenes, which were recorded by the club's in-house TV station ChelseaTV and are now locked in a safe, were so brutal some kids fled in tears.

A stunned eye witness revealed: "There were people being chased all over the pitch, eyes were being gouged, hair was being pulled out and one of the Al Hilal players shoved his fingers up the nose of Gael Kakuta. Every player was involved but Chelsea didn't start it."

The Chelsea team included youngsters being groomed for the first team, such as Rhys Taylor, Jeffrey Bruma, Carl Magnay, Kakuta and Cork.

But trouble flared after half-an-hour when Chelsea left-back Ben Gordon was taken out by a two-footed tackle above the knee.

Although the game continued the ref was forced to abandon it when both teams began trading punches just before half-time.

Cork was put in a headlock and beaten while Jeffrey Bruma had two Al Hilal players on his back and karate kicked by another.

Chelsea's opponents were not even allowed back into the changing rooms and were put straight on to the team bus in their kit.

The FA confirmed last night that the incident had taken place.

A Soho Square source said: "The FA supplied the ref. We have received his report and are considering the appropriate action. Chelsea didn't start it."

A Chelsea spokesman said: "There was an unfortunate incident."
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by 4Play(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2009
They should give those Al-Hilal players a medal. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2009
The scenes, which were recorded by the club's in-house TV station ChelseaTV and are now locked in a safe, were so brutal some kids fled in tears.

IMAGINE!!!! This agbero club has started again!!!! First they threaten referees, accuse refs of bias now its time for a free for all in front of kids.

You can go to school but you cant buy class SIMPLE cry cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2009
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mukina2: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2009
see then dey deny grin

na una start fight jo grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2009
:Chelsea didnt start it.
and we couldnt stand there and let those Muhamads bully us in our own turf angry grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2009
Cork was put in a headlock and beaten while Jeffrey Bruma had two Al Hilal players on his back and karate kicked by another.

funniest shit i've read all fucking year grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by wormedup(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2009
What's up guys, didn't anyone see the game yesterday?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2009
Yep, they did. . .guess you're wondering why there are no commentaries here.
Slight change happened in your absence. . .we use the game threads for the duration of the games now. The club threads stay locked till the game's over.
That way, game threads serve their purpose, and the club thread doesn't hit 100 pages that fast.

Apologies for any inconvenience(s). . .ain't so bad when you get used to it.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by wormedup(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2009
Eventually, something'll die. Do you guys do this for all the games? I couldn't see anything everton's or tottenham's games.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2009
You got that right. . .the only constant thing is change. Everything indeed phases out after a while.

Basically, if your club is involved in a game that has got a game thread present on the board, your club thread gets locked for the duration of the game and traffic gets directed to the game thread so it serves its purpose.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2009
Always so nice to see your team play well.
I'm sure Ancelotti's critics will start having a rethink.
Early days though.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by wormedup(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ cristalz: alright then, not bad an idea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2009
where the hell you been wormed?? YIM ur digits so we can talk wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2009
Chelsea interested in Benfica's Argentine ace Angel Di Maria (Our Nemesis)

Chelsea face competition from their former boss Jose Mourinho to sign highly-rated Argentine ace Angel Di Maria after sending sporting director Frank Arnesen to scout the Benfica winger.

It is understood that the 21-year-old has been a long-term Inter Milan target, who has won rave reviews during his two years in Portugal following his £7m switch from his hometown club Rosario Central in July 2007.

Di Maria shot to prominence in his homeland after scoring the winning goal in Argentina's Olympic Games gold medal victory over Nigeria in Beijing last summer.

While the Blues kept tabs on Di Maria during the Portuguese club's 4-0 Europa League win over Vorskla Poltava last week, in which he celebrated the opener, Arnesen was also busy monitoring the winger's talented team-mates David Luiz and Fabio Coentrao

Coentrao, 21, is another who is being followed throughout Europe, with Manchester United previously linked with the youngster, while 22-year-old Brazilian defender Luiz is regarded as one of the hottest defensive prospects in world football.

Although he refused to reveal his interest in the trio, Arnesen did admit: 'We are always looking for good players.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1208853/Chelsea-battle-Inter-Milan-boss-Jose-Mourinho-Benficas-Argentine-ace-Angel-Di-Maria.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2009
What do we need another left winger for? Especially one who can only play left-wing and nowhere else. Malouda and Zhirkov are ten times better than Di Maria. I would not bother with this rumour.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Borat1: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2009
i cant see any problem with excesses. Anyone and everyone is welcome. Let choice be our problem
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2009
Liverpool are deletin themselves from the title race. ManUtd is looking shaky, Arsenal always start well and end up 4th.
Is it too early to say the ''premiership is BLUE?''
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
mykali:

Liverpool are deletin themselves from the title race. ManUtd is looking shaky, Arsenal always start well and end up 4th.
Is it too early to say the ''premiership is BLUE?''

Absolutely Hilarious . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2009
nateevs:

Absolutely Hilarious . . .

It's so amusing to know Nateevs ain't screaming about the colour of the PREM this season.
Experience is the best teacher, i guess. grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's so amusing to know Nateevs ain't screaming about the colour of the PREM this season.
Experience is the best teacher, i guess. grin cheesy

It's like you waiting to see me screaming around that I'm black . . .
I mean . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2009
Let me say it for you.
[size=13pt]The premiership will be blue[/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by vikiviko(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
We are on course for a EPL Title.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
oh sure ,  ofcourse we are on course,

@ Sauron
Bewarned!!! Bewarned!!! Bewarned!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by wormedup(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2009
@ cabali, i've been around bro. How's it going?

Sup, guys? Been a while. I hail una well, nice job going.
Ibime; heard we are making moves for fabio coentrao, still a good buy?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2009
wormedup:

Sup, guys? Been a while. I hail una well, nice job going.
Ibime; heard we are making moves for fabio coentrao, still a good buy?

Mr Beerholder. . . . .

BlueDiva:

Let me say it for you.
[size=13pt]The premiership will be blue[/size]

Jesus Wept!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2009
Jesus Wept

Wept for you. wink
Will, would, is. . .whatever man!!! cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by wormedup(m): 4:20am On Aug 26, 2009
Le chac, how d heck have you been? You probably tuned your engines to talk more, i see.
Bluediva, sup? Whatever happened to the switch?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.