Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (69864 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Gypsylilly: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
Blues all the way up and till the very end cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
Why is this thread missing from the front page undecided, wts up with that mod
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
shit happens , busy period.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
jalether:

Why is this thread missing from the front page undecided, wts up with that mod

Chelsea, ManU and Arsenal threads are all missing. . .
but I am looking on top of the reply-page and I can see "Sports | English Premier League / UEFA / International Club Football | Post reply ( Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here )"

Who in love of the world is trying this out. ? Is this going to work?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
nateevs:

Chelsea, ManU and Arsenal threads are all missing. . .
but I am looking on top of the reply-page and I can see   "Sports  |  English Premier League / UEFA / International Club Football  |  Post reply ( Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here )"
Who in love of the world is trying this out. ? Is this going to work?
That's the new format.  wink Ask Mukina et all. grin

Watching the Chelsea vs Liverpool. . .mehnnnnnn. You can relive the moments here.
http://www.footytube.com/video/chelsea-v-liverpool-24551
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by duduspace(m): 1:01am On Oct 06, 2009
Where is that guy who was making noise about the future "World Class players" in the Chelsea team? our reserve team just dealt with your reserve team in the Reserve league. 2-0 was the final score. All those guys yu were hypeing Borini, Hutchinson and more importantly Joe Cole were in that team that was given a soccer lesson by our young lads.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2009
duduspace:

Where is that guy who was making noise about the future "World Class players" in the Chelsea team? our reserve team just dealt with your reserve team in the Reserve league. 2-0 was the final score. All those guys yu were hypeing Borini, Hutchinson and more importantly Joe Cole were in that team that was given a soccer lesson by our young lads.

look at this doodoo face. Only Gaynners make noise about reserve team football. Who told this guy that the main objective of reserve team football is to win?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chrisical(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2009
dodo face!Are you ok at all?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by joxiri: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
wow a thread for chelsea fans produces 78 pages, 10 years ago i ws the only chelsea fan in school, how times have changed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dreeldee: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by duduspace(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ibime:

look at this doodoo face. Only Gaynners make noise about reserve team football. Who told this guy that the main objective of reserve team football is to win?

And who exactly told you that the objective is to not win? My point is, all the so called future "world class" players from chelsea were there and they were comprehensively beaten by a bunch of Under 19s from Arsenal, so what does that make our players? future "Out of this world" players or what?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
wow a thread for chelsea fans produces 78 pages, 10 years ago i ws the only chelsea fan in school, how times have changed

That shows how fairweather and glory hunting your fellow Chelsea fans are. Ask them which teams they were supporting pre- Abramovich
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^^^^^
CFC
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^^
u mean Chesterfield Football Club? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
No na Calabar Football Club? wink cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by joxiri: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
dayokanu
you are very right there are so many gloryhunters sometimes i miss my Zola and flo era of chelsea
but what can I do I suppose its what succes brings
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2009
My Chelsea friend in 1997 defected to Arsenal in 2002.

While in school we didnt know any Chelsea fan, Infact Leeds had more fans than Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2009
And?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chic2pimp(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2009
UP CHELSEA tongue cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chrisical(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2009
up chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by joxiri: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2009
@ dayokanu
I know when leeds where in the champions league semis
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2009
@dreeldee

u r stupid.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2009
What does it matter when people started supporting CFC?

The important thing is they've seen something good in the club.
They've decided to identify with class, endurance, resilience and money. cheesy

Who nor like am, jump into lagoon.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2009
I dont know of any one (not a single person on this planet earth) who has jumped ship to support arse-anal and bayern in the
last 3 years or there abt cheesy, ppl support ambitious clubs like ours not some trophy starved teams tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
I dont know of any one (not a single person on this planet earth) who has jumped ship to support arse-anal and bayern in the
last 3 years or there abt , ppl support ambitious clubs like ours not some trophy starved teams

I know one who joined Arsenal.
Typically as you'd guessed, he's a loser.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
BlueDiva:

I know one who joined Arsenal.
Typically as you'd guessed, he's a loser.

A sore looser that is grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by joxiri: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ bluediva
it matters when people joined the club i dnt want to be in a bar arguing with clueless people who have no idea when the club was even founded or any history of the club but still be shouting
and besides all this people will leave chelsea as soon as roman leaves the club so theres no point having them supporting the club
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by wormedup(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
Yeah, I hear shyte as well !

some present fans were porbably supporters before they were born !
please give them the trophy !!!  tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ bluediva
it matters when people joined the club i dnt want to be in a bar arguing with clueless people who have no idea when the club was even founded or any history of the club but still be shouting
and besides all this people will leave chelsea as soon as roman leaves the club so theres no point having them supporting the club

Is that so?
Which club do you support?

Since you know so much about your club.
I'd give you three trivia questions lets see how much you know.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by joxiri: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
@bluediva
I am not saying I am a genius or anything but yea I support chelsea and yea throw me that trivia question
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
^^^^^^
Cool, i'm glad you're a CFC fan.

So what was Flo's jersey number while at Chelsea?
Who took over from De Goey as our keeper?
How much did you pay for your True Blue membership this season?

Google if you wish. . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by joxiri: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
right bluediva
flo wore no 19
cudicini took over from ed de goey
I dont have a true blue membership although i think it was about £38 or £40
does not mean I am not committed to the cause as I was Safety steward at Stamford bridge for 3 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.