Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. (8677 Views)

7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 05, 2015
FINALLY EXPOSED! SEVEN STRATEGIES LADIES USES TO MAKE MEN THIER SLAVES

Settle down my niggas let's have some good talk. Take your time to reflect on your life and you will notice you are a slave to atleast a woman or you have been a slave to most women. Don't be biased! You are reading this from the comfort of your bedroom and you know am not lying so just admit it. Don't call it love! You are being used!

Sometimes you wonder the kind of juju this bebes used or are using on you. Bros make I tell you, it is no Juju, it is mere logic and psychological control my brother, you may be doubting me buy after I expose out these strategies to you, you'd be convinced. Now come with me, let's analyze this together.

1. THE 'PLAY WEAK' STARTEGY: Most women employs this strategy, infact it's the most widely used strategy by women. Before I explain this strategy, I will love to give you a practical example. Sometimes in my second year we were having a pratical exam, where we were asked to mould a 'begging hand'. Three hours was given for the exams, which I thought was so much because I know how to handle modelling well. In the cause of the exam, there was this babe in the class who was so worried while she worked, she stayed close to me and I encouraged her to do her best, but I noticed she was so worried and tears filled her eyes as she told me she can't finish within the space of three hours. I thought she was weak in the act of modelling and I knew we have three hours to complete everything. I have almost finished mine within 40mins so I decided to help her out so she will not fail. I helped her to mould the basic shape, she thanked me and I continued working on my own. I was almost done when she started figeting again, this time she was crying that an hour is gone and she have not been able to go far like the rest. I pitied her again thinking she was weak and I helped her. Soon the lecturer came in and caught me helping her. He was not happy with me and I was surprised how the babe started working with so much seriousness and all her tears suddenly gone. She scored higher than me when the result came out. Why? because the lecturer thought I was trying to help her so I can lure her.

It was later in life that I got to realised that she applied the 'PLAY WEAK' strategy. This strategy makes a man feel that the woman is a weaker vessel that can't cope on her own so as the man you will want to show
It was later in life that I got to realised that she applied the 'PLAY WEAK' strategy. This strategy makes a man feel that the woman is a weaker vessel that can't cope on her own so as the man you will want to show yourself so as to impress her without knowing you are being used!

Now tell. me you have not been a victim to this strategy! See him laughing at his self.

2. THE 'IT'S NOTHING' STRATEGY: This is another powerful psychological manipulation these ladies uses! And am almost sure you have also been a victim to this strategy. As usual I will use a practical example to explain this strategy.

I once had a friend that is chasing this fine girl like that. She took sometime to give a 'Yes' to him. And as expected the guy was trying to do things that will make her feel special. He takes her outting, shopping, and what have you and this girl hardly show appreciation, she just acts like it's no big deal he was only doing what he should. Thus my guy not satisfied wants to really prove to the girl that he can make her feel happy and do what no other man has done for her and in no distance time he was serving her breakfast on bed, doing her laundaries on weekends. That was when she started showing appreciation a bit, my friend started feeling he was getting what he wants. He continued doing more until I told him he was being enslaved by the 'IT'S NOTHING' Strategy. I analyzed the strategy to him and he became aware of his foolishness. They broke up just two months ago and the girl wants him back but he felt he has been used.

You see this strategy, is used mostly by young ladies a man is trying to cajole. That your boss at work is also using this strategy on you! You do your best and they act as if you have done nothing, they show no appreciation, even when they do it's just a little. You wey be my guy go deybhustle to do more so as to impress and get that appreciation, you become enslaved!

<<<<<<<<<In my future updates I will be listing the other strategies to you. Make sure you always stay updated and learn these secrets women uses to enslave all of una!>>>

10 Likes

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 05, 2015
I don't believe on this...its like u we're saying ur mother possessed ur dad..u don't have any proof to support all of these allegations OP.sorry but I won't buy this.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:
I don't believe on this...its like u we're saying ur mother possessed ur dad..u don't have any proof to support all of these allegations OP.sorry but I won't buy this.
I don't expect ladies to buy this. Who will buy thier own exposed secret? I won't!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 05, 2015
MrArtino:

I don't expect ladies to buy this. Who will buy thier own exposed secret? I won't!

I think u juz feel inferior and thought of being used from ur past relationships...so now u come up with ideas without any solid foundations...
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by MCastle: 3:06am On Dec 05, 2015
With Oriflame's social selling model you can start your own beauty business as an independent Consultant, for a minimal fee and without any finacial risk. You decide how much you do and how far you go - and we are here to support you along the way. Join and enjoy amazing savings on each step of the Welcome Program as a beauty consultant. To register and start your business from any part of the country,
click here to start today!!
http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=45458
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 05, 2015
MCastle:
With Oriflame's social selling model you can start your own beauty business as an independent Consultant, for a minimal fee and without any finacial risk. You decide how much you do and how far you go - and we are here to support you along the way. Join and enjoy amazing savings on each step of the Welcome Program as a beauty consultant. To register and start your business from any part of the country,
click here to start today!!
http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=45458

How this biznes run?
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Fourwinds: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:
useless responds...what OP wrote is true... d first strategy he wrote as to do with ladies abandoning u when u are in crises...it has happened to so many guys .I don't know y some people lack wisdom...something dat is clear., u are arguing over it

8 Likes

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Fourwinds:
useless responds...what OP wrote is true... d first strategy he wrote as to do with ladies abandoning u when u are in crises...it has happened to so many guys .I don't know y some people lack wisdom...something dat is clear., u are arguing over it

Now I realized tat there's even more nonsense than the thread & tat is u....
U never even read the whole content of the thread and there u are opening ur stinky mouth, hitting everywhere! Go brush ur teeth first before u quote anyone here..chaaaaii...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Fourwinds: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

Now I realized tat there's even more nonsense than the thread & tat is u....
U never even read the whole content of the thread and there u are opening ur stinky mouth, hitting everywhere! Go brush ur teeth first before u quote anyone here..chaaaaii...
something is wrong with ur brain...u think I commented withot reading a thread. hun.!! y did d girl became serious with her work when d lecturer came in. u must be foolish not to know she decided to abandon d guy in order to save her head

9 Likes

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2015
Fourwinds:
something is wrong with ur brain...u think I commented withot reading a thread. hun.!! y did d girl became serious with her work when d lecturer came in. u must be foolish not to know she decided to abandon d guy in order to save her head

Smh undecided arguing with u is like trying to make straight the bended tree...
move along...
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Fourwinds: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

Smh undecided arguing with u is like trying to make straight the bended tree...
move along...
ofcourse u need to move on because u didn't digest d content before throwing arrows at d OP

4 Likes

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2015
The priblem isnt from the woman , instead from the man....
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Ayt27(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2015
Fourwinds:

Bro, if guys lack wisdom it's because they are dumb....the first strategy is the oldest one in the book. The Damsel in Distress kinda scenario, chicks have been using it since time of Samson and Delilah

The 2nd one is not too common except with highly intelligent ladies and your average boss, so to me if anything has been exposed I'd say it's No 2, but I knew that already, didn't you?

4 Likes

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Trash...including d mumu Op. Plus d list include ur sistas nd mum. *in patience Goodluk's voice* kontunu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
The priblem isnt from the woman , instead from the man....

True. It means he is not that bright or alert, for manipulation has a very distinct smell. It smells like BS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2015
i wil never write quiz or assignment for a girl again,.. they have this habit of turning you into their 'school boy', once you start helping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Cutehector(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

True. It means he is not that bright or alert, for manipulation has a very distinct smell. It smells like BS.

and ladies dnt like men who dey manipulate easily..

1 Like

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Johnjnr(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Omg. With the look of tins dis secrets been revealed are very precious to them. Cus the way dis girls are commenting it's like the op is unclothing them. They are very scared dis secret may get to d right persons that have been enslaved by dis BLACK MAGIC

7 Likes

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2015
You can't say that. Love, mixe with Konji, has this peculiar habit of turning someone into a fool. Take Julius Ceasear and Mark Anotony for example.
PunkyVeer:

2 Likes

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by johnson232: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2015
this is quite true.
op nice one....
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
and ladies dnt like men who dey manipulate easily..

Lol, who likes a fool?

Men can be just as manipulative as women though eg. using the silent treatment or sweet meaningless words to get what they want. Nonetheless, it's a disgusting trait to have. I so hate manipulative people
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by boboLIL(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2015
I'm a kind person, not too kind tho.... I can fall for weak strategy buh woe be tide u if I discover its just a prank...

I'm not in the family of 'its nothing Strategy'... I will just kick her ass... I remembered I wanted to send one low life bitch N750 Worth of airtime...I decided to test the kinda person she was den I transferred N100 worth of airtime from my phone to hers...she never showed any appreciation, no sign she got the text etc.. I called her,, she said that the airtime its nothing so she can't greet me... I now told her my initial plan and how she failed... The mumu started to apologise, telling me she was just joking and all that... Guys gats learn mehn... Na some mumu guys wey de worship toto de cos all this things

7 Likes

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Cutehector(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, who likes a fool?

Men can be just as manipulative as women though eg. using the silent treatment or sweet meaningless words to get what they want. Nonetheless, it's a disgusting trait to have. I so hate manipulative people
the whole process of toasting thing is manipulation per say.. He uses sweet words, she feels blushed, begins to like him, it den graduates into smth else, boom.... He gets wat he wants.. Same for the woman... Well in all my years of being a male, i have learnt to stand by my yes and no..
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by johnson232: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2015
SirWere:
You can't say that. Love, mixe with Konji, has this peculiar habit of turning someone into a fool. Take Julius Ceasear and Mark Anotony for example.
u are very correct.
love n sex is their major manipulative tools.

that is why i applauded the op, cos a revealing write up like this can go a long way in emancipating the enslaves.
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2015
boboLIL:
I'm not in the family of 'its nothing Strategy'... I will just kick her ass... I remembered I wanted to send one low life bitch N750 Worth of airtime...I decided to test the kinda person she was den I transferred N100 worth of airtime from my phone to hers...she never showed any appreciation, no sign she got the text etc.. I called her,, she said that the airtime its nothing so she can't greet me... I now told her my initial plan and how she failed... The mumu started to apologise, telling me she was just joking and all that... Guys gats to learn mehn... Na some mumu guys wey de worship toto de cos all this things
dats touching but true....
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by maryam6(f): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2015
So true, especialy dat number 1.
Oh! God bless Ahmad anywhere he is ryt nw. D guy suffer 4 my hand o.cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Trash...including d mumu Op. Plus d list include ur sistas nd mum. *in patience Goodluk's voice* kontunu
he isnt writing trash....
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by boboLIL(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2015
naughtynaughty:
you don't know the meaning of trash. Or maybe you don't read meaning in what you read...
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, who likes a fool?

I'd happily be manipulated by U m'queen tongue
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by johnson232: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2015
naughtynaughty:
B!tch! must u affront the op before making your senseless points?
it bespeaks how silly and ill-mannered u are.
u are the one that is even writing trash.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2015
SirWere:

Well, I've said it & I will say it again...foolishness. Are you really that proud of being controlled & rendered completely brainless by lust to the point of being a tool? Think using your head & not that thing between your legs if you don't wanna fall prey again & again. Learn to detach & just listen/watch without emotions clouding your judgment. I swear, some guys can be fools sometimes & the "konji" is their downfall every single time.
Re: FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men. by Fourwinds: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Ayt27:

Bro, if guys lack wisdom it's because they are dumb....the first strategy is the oldest one in the book. The Damsel in Distress kinda scenario, chicks have been using it since time of Samson and Delilah

The 2nd one is not too common except with highly intelligent ladies and your average boss, so to me if anything has been exposed I'd say it's No 2, but I knew that already, didn't you?
Ofcourse I knew all these strategies...I was only pointing it out to d lady who has issues with what OP wrote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Clean This For $1.5 Million Dollars? / Shameless Couple Caught Displaying Unusual Affection In Public - Photos / Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.