Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB (6848 Views)

"Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu / "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by hammariise(m): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2015
I agree with you mr president, Nigerian Abraham Lincoln, even though they said you are walking slowly, you never and will never walk backward.
Am proud with you sir

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by likila: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2015
he is walking into the wilderness.
loook at the satellite picture,
nobody there.
nobody follow him,
nobody where he dey go.
anybody with sense will turn another direction.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 05, 2015
likila:
he is walking into the wilderness.
loook at the satellite picture,
nobody there.
nobody follow him,
nobody where he dey go.
anybody with sense will turn another direction.

Oga buhari collect ur babe ni? HabaHab ;Da grin

7 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by viktagorion: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2015
We trust you Mr President to fix the rot in our nation and bring the glory days back.

We are with you.

You will never walk alone.

17 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Untainted007: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Very logical statement for someone with a good logical reasoning brain.

11 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Keep walking slowly until our economy becomes so bad that we will need to borrow from Niger Republic or South Sudan.

8 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by hammariise(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2015
I remember when our teacher used to tell us in primary school "slow and steady win the race"

Keep moving PMP I love your style

7 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Pavore9: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Loving the Abraham Lincoln quote. We have walked 'very fast' for 16 years, let us see what walking slowly would yield! cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by vedaxcool(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Sai buhari walking for a better Nigeria. The rot in the system is bad but we know you will fix it.

4 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2015
hammariise:
I agree with you mr president, Nigerian Abraham Lincoln, even though they said you are walking slowly, you never and will never walk backward.
Am proud with you sir

This is an insult to Abraham Lincoln.

12 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Iroh88(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2015
likila:
he is walking into the wilderness. loook at the satellite picture, nobody there. nobody follow him, nobody where he dey go. anybody with sense will turn another direction.
Musiwa, is that you

4 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by hammariise(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Promhize:

Why?

Then justify your claim

1 Like

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Iroh88(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Promhize:

Nooo!! Comparing Abraham Lincoln to Baba is rather demeaning to Baba.

Insult is when you compare Patience and Goodluck Jonathan to Jesus Christ, matter of fact, it is blasphemy. Another insult is when you compare Nnadudi Kanu to Mandella.

A greater insult is us sharing this living space with nonentities like you guys.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by koxyz: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2015
NON
Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:

Insult is when you compare Patience and Goodluck Jonathan to Jesus Christ, matter of fact, it is blasphemy. Another insult is when you compare Nnadudi Kanu to Mandella.

A greater insult is us sharing this living space with nonentities like you guys.

Omenka, How are your masters?

4 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Could lalasticlala pls remind Mr President that he has just 4yrs for his waka waka and 1/8 into the journey, his slow march has yielded NO positive results. Na only Lie Muhammed dey see the result.

3 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Iroh88(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Omenka, How are your masters?
Sure you are normal upstairs

1 Like

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by captainflash(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Kingsolex1:

Oga buhari collect ur babe ni? HabaHab grin a grin
grin grin haters the always hate ni. PMB the enjoy tea for em house, the guy the hate here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
Sure you are normal upstairs

Of course omenka, I know the chief slave when I see him, Even if he wears a purple apparel that signifies royalty.

Just like PassingShot is dropshot. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by captainflash(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:

Chai
Chai Chai..

Hahaha haha hahaha haha haha

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Iroh88(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Of course omenka, I know the chief slave when I see him, Even if he wears a purple apparel that signifies royalty.

Just like PassingShot is dropshot. grin
You must be veeeeeeeeery intelligent then. Please, a round of applause for yourself! Go on, don't be shy, clap for yourself. Einstein must be green with envy wherever he is. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by PassingShot(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
You must be veeeeeeeeery intelligent then. Please, a round of applause for yourself! Go on, don't be shy, clap for yourself. Einstein must be green with envy wherever he is. smiley
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by hammariise(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:

Oh boy this one na serious angry grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Trafford(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Anybody with a good reason why our President and even the past always wear black?

Just thinking aloud!!!
Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by SeverusSnape(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:

*claps*

Compare me with the likes of Hammurabi and Leonardo DA Vinci. Einstein is nothing compared to us.

Mr. omenka, you have a penchant for using Igbo names as your moniker, the tribe you so despise. Do you wish to be an IPOD youth? grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Iroh88(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

*claps*

Compare me with the likes of Hammurabi and Leonardo DA Vinci. Einstein is nothing compared to us.

Mr. omenka, you have a penchant for using Igbo names as your moniker, the tribe you so despise. Do you wish to be an IPOD youth? grin

Ata'Boy!! Keep clapping, please don't stop. Don't you like the sound of it?? Your parents must be Veeeeery proud of you son. How lucky they are to have you. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by SeverusSnape(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
Ata'Boy!! Keep clapping, please don't stop. Don't you like the sound of it?? Your parents must be Veeeeery proud of you son. How lucky they are to have you. smiley
Omenka I asked a question. Answer or else you'll be sold out.

If you like create another moniker, by reading two or three of your posts, I'll know who you are.

"The he-goat will always stink no matter the musk applied to it" - Ancient Assyrian proverb.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Iroh88(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Omenka I asked a question. Answer or else you'll be sold out.

If you like create another moniker, by reading two or three of your posts, I'll know who you are.

"The he-goat will always stink no matter the musk applied to it" - Ancient Assyrian proverb.

"Clap" for yourself again boy. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by SeverusSnape(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
"Clap" for yourself again boy. smiley
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Short of words, right?...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DaN7hmpgK8s/UIUxykwBTSI/AAAAAAAAEEQ/UGM31XX5yDY/s400/Tom-and-Jerry-Cartoon-Pictures-For-Facebook-4.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by Emekamex(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2015
So how does Lincoln relate to a dull president called Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by hammariise(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2015
Emekamex:
So how does Lincoln relate to a dull president called Buhari.
Pesin wey pass you don pass you be that for ever, don't try to kill your self for envy

1 Like

Re: I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB by hammariise(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Trafford:
Anybody with a good reason why our President and even the past always wear black?

Just thinking aloud!!!
Good observation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. / Alleged Fraud: PDP Seeks Prosecution Of Lai Mohammed, Usman Yusuf / BIAFRA: Please Read What Guardian News Reported In 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.