Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. (6842 Views)

Breaking News!! Igbos And Port Harcourt. / Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by PFRB: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Igbos in Lagos have resolved to troop out and vote for any candidate of their choice. Information gathered have indicated that Igbos have sworn never to fall to any intimidation or scare by any person or group of persons. They say that Lagos is Nigeria and as Nigerians they have the right to vote and be voted for anywhere in the territory called Nigeria......more

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Baawaa(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
You this boy again,nobody beg you not to come out Saturday but you will bear the conscience by yourself

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
Those idiotic pigs of biafra in lagos are mumuscos,
So they cant vote on their own without one idiot telling them to vote for pdp,
Cant you see how yorubas voted on their own without following if their son is VP
Check your Moniker, Check your post, then come back and check your signature...... YOU ARE MUUUFFFUUCKING CONFUSED BEING

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
Those idiotic pigs of afonja in lagos are mumuscos,
Cant you see how yorubas voted on their own without following if their son is VP
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by shugabasbn: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Someone should talk to Igbo in Lagos the ember of war some of them are fathoming the consequence may be gravely. Nobody is telling you not to vote but by introducing tribal hatred into it or allowed a set of politician to be using you it is highly unaccepted .

I went to visit my family around Iba-Igando last weekend the politico-ethnicity environment is so high n tense. I was in Ajegunle in early 2000s when Yoruba and Ijaw, Yoruba and Hausa had their taste of tribal clashes the outcome was not favorable to both side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Samunique(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Baawaa:
You this boy again,nobody beg you not to come out Saturday but you will bear the conscience by yourself
Are u saying they have no right to vote in Lagos or what

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
shugabasbn:
Someone should talk to Igbo in Lagos the ember of war some of them are fathoming the consequence may be gravely. Nobody is telling you not to vote but by introducing tribal hatred into it or allowed a set of politician to be using you it is highly unaccepted .

I went to visit my family around Iba-Igando last weekend the politico-ethnicity environment is so high n tense. I was in Ajegunle in early 2000s when Yoruba and Ijaw, Yoruba and Hausa had their taste of tribal clashes the outcome was not favorable to both side.
You are a capital idiot!! When did deciding to come out en masse to vote for candidates of your choice become fanning the embers of war? You stupid fools can't intimidate us, We are going to come out and vote for our own candidates and if you don't like it, Fück you!!!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by helinues: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Inconsequential in presidency.

Same will repeats itself in Lagos guber poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
Those idiotic pigs of biafra in lagos are mumuscos,
We can't follow the example of sophisticated morons. What fellowship has intelligent human beings with cone headed vultures?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
helinues:

It doesn't matter who ends up winning, the fact is no one can stop igbos from exercising their rights to vote for Candidates of their choice

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tobby98: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
shugabasbn:

did the Igbos break any law or their sin is just because they didn't vote for Buhari.... The people fanning the ember of war is Tinubu and his thugs who are disrupting polls and disenfranchising people in Igbo dominated areas...
oya who is starting the war now?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by shugabasbn: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:

You are a capital idiot!! When did deciding to come out en masse to vote for candidates of your choice become fanning the embers of war? You stupid fools can't intimidate us, We are going to come out and vote for our own candidates and if you don't like it, Fück you!!!

Imagine bn comfortable calling someone u don't even know 'idiot n feel comfortably opened your mouth. U are highly unreformed.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tobby98: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
helinues:

You claim they are inconsequential yet you snatch and burn ballot boxes at different locations of Igbo dominated areas.... If APC and Tinubu are not afraid why the unecessarry Town hall meeting being done to appease the Igbos
Despite the intimidations, APC still narrowly won.
If Tinubu escapes 2019,he might not survive 2023 coz no leader lasts forever....

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by helinues: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
tobby98:

You claim they are inconsequential yet you snatch and burn ballot boxes at different locations of Igbo dominated areas.... If APC and Tinubu are not afraid why the unecessarry Town hall meeting being done to appease the Igbos
Despite the intimidations, APC still narrowly won.
If Tinubu escapes 2019,he might not survive 2023 coz no leader lasts forever....

Do not be in hurry. Saturday is almost here. Less than 400k votes out of 6 million registered voters.

Hahahha

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
shugabasbn:

Imagine bn comfortable calling someone u don't even know 'idiot n feel comfortably opened your mouth. U are highly unreformed.
You wrote like an idiot and so I called you one. Hausas voted their choice no problem, Yorubas voted their choice no problem but when igbos decide to support and vote their choice it becomes beating the drums of war abi? Because in the eyes of fools like you igbos have no right to have an opinion. All this nonsense happening started because Yoruba thugs went to Igbo dominated areas in lagos to destroy their ballots and you couldn't see that but it is the igbos that must be accused of beating war drums for what reason exactly? That they decided to support and vote for candidates of their choice? You're the one who is unreformed here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by simpleseyi: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
PFRB:
Igbos in Lagos have resolved to troop out and vote for any candidate of their choice. Information gathered have indicated that Igbos have sworn never to fall to any intimidation or scare by any person or group of persons. They say that Lagos is Nigeria and as Nigerians they have the right to vote and be voted for anywhere in the territory called Nigeria......more

We are watching you very closely. With or without Igbos votes, Sanwo-Eko will win because you will vote while we will announce the winner. However, bear in mind that if we discover that you vote against our candidate, all your kids will start paying school fees in Lagos public primary and secondary schools as non-Yorubas. Igbos will pay more Land Use Charge as non-Yorubas. We will stop admitting non-Yorubas to Lagos University and Lagos Poly. Igbos will pay consultancy fee at Lagos Hospital and you will only be attended to after the last Yoruba man/woman/boy/girl on the line has been attended to. Igbos will pay more personal tax in Lagos.

You cannot be living in my house and at the same time planning my downfall and takeover of my house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by helinues: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:

It doesn't matter who ends up winning, the fact is no one can stop igbos from exercising their rights to vote for Candidates of their choice

Nobody is stopping igbos from voting for candidate of their choices in Lagos. But are they the only outsider tribes in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by BuhariLooter(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
-Kano is more populated than lagos with 44LGA
-Kano earns less IGR than lagos
-Kano has 3 times more land mass lagos
- Kano was not a federal capital, therefore no major federal governmental input.
-Kano is less indebted than lagos.
-Kano earns less revenue than lagos.
Meanwhile Kano pulled off a 2km start to finish bridge without tolling coupled with excellent roads.
-Lagos has less population with just 20 LGA
-Lagos earns about 503bn publicly announced
-Lagos is one of the smallest states
- Lagos was a capital with 75% ready layed down roads/amenities..
-Lagos is heavily indebted to a tune above 1trillion
-Lagos earns most revenue than all 36 states.
The question goes: LAGOSIANS BEING CHEATED

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
simpleseyi:

We are watching you very closely. With or without Igbos votes, Sanwo-Eko will win because you will vote while we will announce the winner. However, bear in mind that if we discover that you vote against our candidate, all your kids will start paying school fees in Lagos public primary and secondary schools as non-Yorubas. Igbos will pay more Land Use Charge as non-Yorubas. We will stop admitting non-Yorubas to Lagos University and Lagos Poly. Igbos will pay consultancy fee at Lagos Hospital and you will only be attended to after the last Yoruba man/woman/boy/girl on the line has been attended to. Igbos will pay more personal tax in Lagos.

You cannot be living in my house and at the same time planning my downfall and takeover of my house.
Lol, look at the garbage a supposedly sophisticated person is writing. Some one was right in describing people like you as sophisticated morons. You are probably still being fed and housed by your parents that's why you have the time to engage in foolish imagination. A brain formatting and factory resetting experience awaits you when the reality of the real world hits you

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:

You wrote like an idiot and so I called you one. Hausas voted their choice no problem, Yorubas voted their choice no problem but when igbos decide to support and vote their choice it becomes beating the drums of war abi? Because in the eyes of fools like you igbos have no right to have an opinion. All this nonsense happening started because Yoruba thugs went to Igbo dominated areas in lagos to destroy their ballots and you couldn't see that but it is the igbos that must be accused of beating war drums for what reason exactly? That they decided to support and vote for candidates of their choice? You're the one who is unreformed here

Blame the Yoruba in lagos who didn't give you the Hausa treatment earlier because Ibos know that they are to go home and not vote during any northern election in the North. I think it's high time lagos employed same strategy.

Heck, the flogging that was meted on your lots in Akure should be employed. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by simpleseyi: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:

Lol, look at the garbage a supposedly sophisticated person is writing. Some one was right in describing people like you as sophisticated morons. You are probably still being fed and housed by your parents that's why you have the time to engage in foolish imagination. A brain formatting and factory resetting experience awaits you when the reality of the real world hits you

The other time that Fashola packed you street miscreants into trailers and dumped you at Upper Iweka at 2:00AM, you still jumped into the next available trailer taking cows to Lagos. This time around you will go yourself. Let us see the percentage of you that can afford private schools in Lagos when we start charging you in public schools. Lets see what you will do when we close Alaba International Market, International Trade Fair Market, Ladipo Spare Parts Market and other Igbo dominated markets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Blame the Yoruba in lagos who didn't give you the Hausa treatment because Ibos know that they are to go home and not vote during any northern election in the North. I think it's high time lagos employed same strategy.

Heck, the flogging that was meted on your lots in Akure should be employed. Yeye dey smell.
Another sophisticated slowpoke on steroids has started ranting. The same ondo state that was won by PDP is what you're using as example. We want the ondo experience here if that is the case. If you no say your morale too high, why not come and give us the flogging yourself? Bloody nincompoop!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:

Another sophisticated slowpoke on steroids has started ranting. The same ondo state that was won by PDP is what you're using as example. We want the ondo experience here if that is the case. If you no say your morale too high, why not come and give us the flogging yourself? Bloody nincompoop!!!

Ondo citizens voted PDP by themselves
No stupid OSU behaves like goats in my state and won't get flogged like your eze and his Ibo cronies were roundly flogged. Now go tell your OSU father to go do something about it.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
simpleseyi:

The other time that Fashola packed you street miscreants into trailers and dumped you at Upper Iweka at 2:00AM, you still jumped into the next available trailer taking cows to Lagos. This time around you will go yourself. Let us see the percentage of you that can afford private schools in Lagos when we start charging you in public schools. Lets see what you will do when we close Alaba International Market, International Trade Fair Market, Ladipo Spare Parts Market and other Igbo dominated markets.
You are high on cheap weed. And why do you keep saying we as if a worthless nonentity like you has a say in anything? Some one with your kind of mentality will remain a nonentity for life because you can't even see beyond your nose talk more of having a vision for your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Ondo citizens voted PDP by themselves
No stupid OSU behaves like goats in my state and won't get flogged like your eze and his Ibo cronies were roundly flogged. Now go tell your OSU father to go do something about it.
Lol grin grin grin, the same way Yorubas in Lagos will also vote PDP for themselves. Now go and tell your skull mining vulture of a father to do something about it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:

Lol grin grin grin, the same way Yorubas in Lagos will also vote PDP for themselves. Now go and tell your skull mining vulture of a father to do something about it

Well if they voted PDP, all is good but what we won't have is OSU goats or pigs dictating to us in our own land. If you try any rubbish, Akure treatment would be met on you. let that sink in

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by annayawchee: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
simpleseyi:

shut up... You are unusual stu.pid with this trash you posted, so voting one's choice is now a crime

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Well if they voted PDP, all is good but what we won't have is OSU goats or pigs dictating to us in our own land. If you try any rubbish, Akure treatment would be met on you. let that sink in
The only thing sinking in now is how much of a hot air blowing, empty barrel of a sorry ass you are. come and stop me from voting for PDP on Saturday if you can

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Blame the Yoruba in lagos who didn't give you the Hausa treatment earlier because Ibos know that they are to go home and not vote during any northern election in the North. I think it's high time lagos employed same strategy.

What treatment are you on about? The Ijos decimated your amala and ewedu OPC women organization at Ajegunle with a population of less 500K yet, you want to come at the Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catherine Acholonu And Her Redefiniton Of The Biblical Adam! / 10 Strategies And Techniques Of Social Manipulation / How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.