Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe (12873 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Tiimi Alaibe, 1,100 Other PDP Members Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by hammariise(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2015
Alaibe just clarifies his stand,,,,
Up APC

2 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by orobs93(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Ok

Anywhere u go tintin kpangolo go follow u grin grin
Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by madridguy(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Shame to the People destructive Party ( PDP ) I still do not know how anyone with working brain will abandoned a moving train and join a wrecked train. We are bringing CHANGE to Bayelsa. GEJ be like, Jagaban his here again to grab Otuoke away from me.

APC
Change

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by egift(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Don't mind PDP and their ridiculous lies to hoodwink unsuspecting gullible ones. With Dickson failed administration and lack of plans for the future, PDP and their legions have resorted to ridiculous lies to push through the finish line. If PDP had lived up to expectations in Bayelsa, this should have been a walk over.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by pontirock(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2015
PDP are just too desperate, were ni gbogbo won

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by Teryfik(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Xo LEADERSHIP is 2 PDP as SAHARA REPORTERS are 4 APC......watching mode activated

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by Lothbrok(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2015
I just dey pass, I say make I peep first ooh! shocked
Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by egift(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2015
Oga lalasticlala, this should also be on FrontPage to counter the falsehood and lies already posted on the Front Page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by Iroh88(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2015
PDP and Lies are like Craniopagus siamese twins- inseparable- even death can't do them part.

Lalasticlala, please come have this hot tea before it gets cold. There's sugar in the cabinet if you need some.

4 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by Sacramento4real(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Isn't it the same LEADERSHIP that reported the earlier News about his Last minute Defection?Whatever happens to confirming News before Updating it in your Website?Things like these only make mockery of Journalism.

4 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by jomoh: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2015
PDP lie and propaganda Busted.

6 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by Meriekriss: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Lol.. See masturbation Goin on here... Politicians and lies...

1 Like

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by Meriekriss: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Leadership News just use us dey play yeye.. They carried the initial story, they are also the ones contradicting it without any official source apart from their mouth.. The tweet is even from them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
Shame to the People destructive Party ( PDP ) I still do not know how anyone with working brain will abandoned a moving train and join a wrecked train. We are bringing CHANGE to Bayelsa. GEJ be like, Jagaban his here again to grab Otuoke away from me.

APC
Change
The kind of Change Apc brought to Osun and Nigeria now,we don't want it here in Bayelsa!

3 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by kunzo: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Who cares
Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by greatiyk4u(m): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2015
We knw the pple spreading the false info about ur de camping attempt...................................

Interestingly, winning election is becoming hard since it is no longer business as usual 4 PDP,

God bless GEJ and JEGA and also PMB and Yakubu 4 consolidating on the use of card reader

3 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by madridguy(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2015
We are Changing you people by fire by force. Take it or you have it.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
The kind of Change Apc brought to Osun and Nigeria now,we don't want it here in Bayelsa!

6 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
We are Changing you people by fire by force. Take it or you have it.

Change ur Yoruba states first by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by hammariise(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2015
Hello guys the train of change finally reached Bayelsa, oya come enter cox we never go out of style

3 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by ezebunafo(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2015
The moment I saw the post bout alaibe. Defecting to pdp,i laughed coz I know say na propaganda.that isn't gonna happen,bayelsa is for APC shikena

9 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by madridguy(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2015
We don Change Yoruba, Hausa even the Ibo so you people must change.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Change ur Yoruba states first by fire by force

5 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by latino2swt(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by Swizdoe(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Thought Apc was the only one that's good in propaganda........

Shows the parties are all the same, none is worth defending...

Interested applicants should check my signature
Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by naptu2: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2015
[size=14pt]I am For APC, Sylva – Alaibe[/size] 

By Adenike Mustapha
— Dec 5, 2015 6:26 am

Former managing director of the NDDC, Mr Ndutimi Alaibe has described as mischievous, stories making the rounds that he has perfected plans to work for Governor Seriake Dickson of the PDP in today’s governorship election.

According to Alaibe in a statement personally signed by him, the story trending in the socio media is a move aimed at pitting him against the APC leadership just as its sponsors are scared of the possible influence he will exact for the APC.

He accused the PDP as the mastermind of the story.

”clearly, the trending story is masterminded by the PDP because they know what my commitment to the APC will do for the party across the state.

”I have said it severally and without mincing words that I remain committed to the APC and its ideals even as my support for the governorship candidate is unwavering. Nothing can make me dump the APC under whatever circumstances”, Alaibe said.

http://leadership.ng/news/480607/apc-sylva-alaibe

3 Likes

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by benbruceisright: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Five mins after Dickson is declared the winner, ALAIBE will change his tweets to "Congrats Dickson, pls APC and my supporters and friends, pls be calm". Three days later, it will become " Let's join Dickson in making Bayelsa a better place". A fortnight" After enquiring from elders all across Bayelsa, I have decided to formally accept Dickson's offer to come on board and work with him to help Bayelsa state reach its full potential ".

1 Like

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by hammariise(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2015
benbruceisright:
Five mins after Dickson is declared the winner, ALAIBE will change his tweets to "Congrats Dickson, pls APC and my supporters and friends, pls be calm". Three days later, it will become " Let's join Dickson in making Bayelsa a better place". A fortnight" After enquiring from elders all across Bayelsa, I have decided to formally accept Dickson's offer to come on board and work with him to help Bayelsa state reach its full potential ".
He's not for Dickson,
He's not for Jonathan,
He's not for PDP.
And if u ddnt want to witness the change coming to Bayelsa pls commit suicide before sunrise

1 Like

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by JohnFrankling(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2015
Chief Timi Alaibe have no choice than to work for SYLVA even if he works for DICKSON his Opokuma people are fully voting for APC that doesn't mean Sylva has anything to offer because Sylva stole more than any Bayelsa state Governor and Bubu is shielding him and all the former PDP thieves that now defected to APC will help Sylva to win not to talk of the ex-militants backing sylva, Bayelsa will have another four wasted years again
Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by JohnFrankling(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by hammariise(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2015
JohnFrankling:
Chief Timi Alaibe have no choice than to work for SYLVA even if he works for DICKSON his Opokuma people are fully voting for APC that doesn't mean Sylva has anything to offer because Sylva stole more than any Bayelsa state Governor and Bubu is shielding him and all the former PDP thieves that now defected to APC will help Sylva to win not to talk of the ex-militants backing sylva, Bayelsa will have another four wasted years again
Source or shut d motherfucking mouth shut kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
We don Change Yoruba, Hausa even the Ibo so you people must change.

SS and SE don't want the Change Osun is enjoying!
Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by dj187: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Bayesla down, Rivers & Akwa Ibom next

Up Apcccccccccc
Re: I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe by lasisi69(f): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
H

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem / Fuel Price Soars By 81% Despite N6tn Subsidy Payment – NBS / Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.