Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy (1731 Views)

Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old / Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. / Rate This Caucasian Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by martete1(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Please help me if this is pure, they said she is just 5months old

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Caucasian is white people

5 Likes

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by Ginaz(f): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2015
AWwww, she's such a cutie. Nice coat fur, where did you get her from? kiss kiss
Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by barcaboi(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2015
she looks solid but check thru all her details.....pics, vaccination programme, any ailment....U'll enjoy her
Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by martete1(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2015
She is 5months, and I am buying for 150k, is the price OK?
Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by Stancrus(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2015
martete1:
She is 5months, and I am buying for 150k, is the price OK?
buy it bro its a pure breed and the prize its ok
Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by Awotimi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
smileyfine dog
Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by olisafincy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
150k what?

1 Like

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by martete1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is 150k to much for d dog? She is 5mnths old @ olisafincy

2 Likes

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by nike4love: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
The dog is fine but request to see parents before payment.the mouth is long like gsp.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by Loadedcity: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
martete1:
Is 150k to much for d dog? She is 5mnths old @ olisafincy
150k is too much bro, i have a friend that have expertly this dog at Alagbado meiran Lagos, he brought it 80k, and i think he want to sell the dog too due to too much of dogs, the guy is a vet as a profession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by martete1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Loadedcity:
150k is too much bro, i have a friend that have expertly this dog at Alagbado meiran Lagos, he brought it 80k, and i think he want to sell the dog too due to too much of dogs, the guy is a vet as a profession.

Here are the parents photos, and can you give me your friends contact?

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by achinaboy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
I hate pets but I like this one,powerful
Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by chucky234(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
The pup look great but certainly not a pure breed, also the last pic is an old pic of one of Tox kennels' studs in Jos, they actually gave you a wrong pic.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by chucky234(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Loadedcity:
prices of Caucasian pups depends on the quality of the said pups, 150k can't actually get you a pure breed Caucasian pup of that age.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by barcaboi(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2015
there's no fixed price on dogs; it all depends on the seller and how good the pedigree of the dog is..... and the bargaining power of both parties

1 Like

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by Stancrus(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
chucky234:
The pup look great but certainly not a pure breed, also the last pic is an old pic of one of Tox kennels' studs in Jos, they actually gave you a wrong pic.
. Lols guy u get sharp eyes yea dis last pix is from Tox kennel

1 Like

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by Stancrus(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Op fellow ur heart bro I can't say it's a completely 100% pure breed but it's a very good one atleast 90% I would advice u buy it at 5months and it's looking this good
Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by chucky234(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Stancrus:
. Lols guy u get sharp eyes yea dis last pix is from Tox kennel
lol Tox na my guy na
I get pics of all him dogs both adults and pups inside my dog gallery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Rate This Caucasian Am About To Buy by yommen: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Stancrus:
buy it bro its a pure breed and the prize its ok

If the price is negotiable, you can still bring it down now. Tell them say na 100 you get first na.

(1) (Reply)

Boeebol And Caucasian / Rottweiler Pups. Get Yours Now! / Crushed Noodles For Dog lovers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.