Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

15 Things Every Woman Should Secretly Whisper To Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things Every Woman Should Secretly Whisper To Her Man (592 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Things Every Woman Should Secretly Whisper To Her Man by luknice: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Here are a few things you might whisper during a quiet moment.

1. “I didn’t know you could do that!”
(The exclamation point is optional.) When hubby hears this, he thinks, “You liked that? Wait until you see what’s up next!”
2. “I’m proud of you”
Nothing makes his heart beat faster.
3. “I’m glad you are home ”
Don’t follow this up with “because the downstairs toilet blew up” or “because the baby did some business on the new carpet.” For hubby, it feels wonderful when someone other than the dog is glad to see him.
4. “I trust you. I appreciate you. I support you.”
In other words, you’re on the same team. You have his back and you know he’s got yours.

CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> http://kobznation.com/15-things-every-woman-should-secretly-whisper-to-her-man-2/

Re: 15 Things Every Woman Should Secretly Whisper To Her Man by Charles4075(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Op, where the remaining 12 na

La click, La faint.

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies. / Wrong! 3 Lies About 'unconditional Love' That KILL Relationships / Woman Delivers Live Turtle, Vomits Padlock During Deliverance In Lagos Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.