Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU (27327 Views)

EFCC Invites Ex-OAU VC Bamitale Omole Over N208m Alleged Fraud / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User / Open Letter To OAU VC, Prof Bamitale Omole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by craxglax: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Authorities of OAU should do something fast to overhaul the student's dormitories. It used to be like that at Unilorin some decades ago, but things have changed now. No more squatting or floating. Virtually all the hostels have been renovated and upgraded. Private investors have been allowed to build hostels in a Built, Operate and Transfer (BOT) arrangement. I think other Universities should borrow a leaf from the happenings at Unilorin-the Better by Far University
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Don't expect any improvement as long as Bubu remains president.
What did pdp do abt it in 16 yrs of their clueless leadership? Shut up man

1 Like

Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by misterjosh(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Braggante:
So whoever editted the page on OAU in order to spite his school is doing himself a huge disfavor. If it was you, OP as an alumnus of OAU, i am ashamed of you.

This is how it works. when you graduate, assuming you ever do, how do you expect your certificate to be of much value even internationally, after shaming and running down your own school this way? how do u want foreign schools where u apply for masters to view ur certificate and urself? even employers.

we need to be careful what we post on the internet. the internet never forgets. lets stop running our country down. it is bad enough that foreign media: especially BBC, CNN and Dailymail.co.uk etc never report us in good light because they fear the day we realize our greatness. they want us to keep believing we are useless and no good. they never report any achievements etc but only smear campaign. and we make their job easier by attackin ourselves this way.
The truth they say is bitter, let the truth be said always no matter who is hurt. I myself I'm current a student there... The administrators are greedy
are we saying such corrupt acts dont occur in other countries? yes they do and they deal with it without informing the world of how bad it is, as the Op advertises here and on wiki. this is not exposing the alleged corruption in the school. without educated facts or informed opinions with proof, the post is at best a beer parlour assumption yet published with wide reaching damage to the dignity of the school and Nigeria educational system.

its like me being a public fight and punching myself for my opponent.

what am i saying? lets keep most of our embarassing fights verbal and away from the worlds view, when we can. lets wash our dirty linen in private. lets try to dignify our country and whatever is ours when the world watches. lets not beat ourselves up on the internet and expect better treatment from foreign countries. dont cut ur nose to spite ur face.
The truth they say is bitter, let the truth be spoken always no matter who is hurt. Of what use is a new senate building when the current one is still in fine shape... Someone shuld pls tell me wen last a new hostel was constructed in the school yet the number of students admitted keep on increasing every year.
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by redsun(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
This is why Nigeria is broken. The citadels of learning lacks basic common sense that even intelligently brought up toddlers should possess.
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by charlsecy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
RealAdewole:
it will be removed in a forthnight....
Edited and replaced with what? The truth?

OgidiOlu3:
Anybody can write shi.t about anybody
thefakestan:
Wikipedia isnt a good source !
Do you think the submissions are wrong?
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by ebubey(f): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dexema:
Jesus!
wat hapn
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by adekaz777: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
OMOLE BECOMING BAD OMEN FOR OAU! Prof. Wale Omole & Prof. Bamitale Omole. The tenure of Prof Wale was bad fo the school; students unrest because of poor welfare (epileptic electricity &water supply and unhealthy accommodation), militarization of campus, banning of students union, sponsoring students against students in form of divide and rule, mismanagement of funds and resources( OAU VENTURES nearly collapsed and he sold OAU properties/investments abroad like OAU BUILDING IN USA, PORTUGAL, SPAIN & BRAZIL). Maladministration at its peak.The worst record was his indictment in the killing of Africa (Iwilade Gorge) and other 4 students but hired cult members. Prof Rogers Makanjuola his successor tried a little; new hostels ALUMNI & ETF. Other vc(s) after Rogers should av continued but they failed in this aspect. Prof.Bamitale Omole trying to emulate or surpass Prof.Wale Omole,the OAU worst ever VC,who was sacked after killing of innocent students. Abuja should sack him before an irrepairable damage is done again!
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by tunex22(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
damton:
Endtime hostel
Endtime damton
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by adebayo201: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided
Zaikon:
nd there was a you
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by akigbemaru: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oau wiki
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by RealAdewole(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
charlsecy:

Edited and replaced with what? The truth?

Do you think the submissions are wrong?
it will only not beremoved if it has a good and valid references and if it is placed under the right content
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by Dexema(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
ebubey:

wat hapn
you
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by saintgh: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
i wonder y pple write thrash here..some one who called himself a professor and given an allocation by fg to renovate hostel and h mismanage or coveted d money & also in his desperation shut down d skull wen it is obvious h is abt to b exposed by d student..& smbdy here is sayin is it by force to stay in d hostel..such ppl lik u re worst thieves
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by saintgh: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
i wonder y pple write thrash here..some one who called himself a professor and given an allocation by fg to renovate hostel and h mismanage or coveted d money & also in his desperation shut down d skull wen it is obvious h is abt to b exposed by d student..& smbdy here is sayin is it by force to stay in d hostel..such ppl lik u re worst thieves.
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by saintgh: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
i wonder y pple write thrash here..some one who called himself a professor and given an allocation by fg to renovate hostel and h mismanage or coveted d money & also in his desperation shut down d skull wen it is obvious h is abt to b exposed by d student..& smbdy here is sayin is it by force to stay in d hostel..such ppl lik u re worst thieves
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by ebubey(f): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dexema:
you
wetn i do na bros
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by Dexema(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
ebubey:

wetn i do na bros
Nothing, I know it's not your fault that you are that appealing to the eyes.
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by NovusHomo(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
akigbemaru:
Oau wiki

All I want to know is. did Tale Omole embezzle funds?
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by ebubey(f): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2015
Dexema:

Nothing, I know it's not your fault that you are that appealing to the eyes.
really? cool
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by Dexema(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2015
ebubey:

really? cool
yeah, hope you are going to church, well...guess angels have no choice.
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by ebubey(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Dexema:

yeah, hope you are going to church, well...guess angels have no choice.
lol... yeah m on ma way to church
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by Dexema(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2015
ebubey:

lol... yeah m on ma way to church
ok great, say a prayer for the NL stranger....it could go a long way.
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by ebubey(f): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2015
Dexema:
ok great, say a prayer for the NL stranger....it could go a long way.
aiit no problem
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by Dexema(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2015
ebubey:

aiit no problem
thanks, could end up breaking ur rules once I'm back from church.
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by mikolo80: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2015
na you go pay their transport from off campus. you're a university student, think like one
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by mikolo80: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2015
ModiKen:
What a disgrace if true about the hostel condition of the university.

EFCC, pls arrest that Prof. Bamitale.
which school you go
Re: What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU by Yemmy94(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
lakritz:
just click on the area you want ur topic to be education, religion, sports, politics. Scroll down till you see create topic, click on it and create ur topic.
Tank u very much...jah bless u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation / Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia / MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.