Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Looking For African Singles To Date? This List May Be 4 You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For African Singles To Date? This List May Be 4 You (354 Views)

Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For African Singles To Date? This List May Be 4 You by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
(1)Pls am a 27years old graduate and I need a muslim guy, who is good,caring and religious for a serious relationship…He should between the ages of 30-36,and must be a graduate,working class and also from southwest.interested guy should call 08154238385

(2) My name is duniniolu am a Yoruba girl, am 25 I need a responsible guy , age 29—– 40 any tribe for serious relationship that can leads to marriage Email: omosholamercy@yahoo.com

(3) hi,my name is ndy david,,am from Akwa Ibom state..i am a farmer .fair and tall..i am 36yrs old…i need a pretty and intelligent lady for a serious relationship,she has to be a working class lady ,dark and fat..pls contact me tru. kumpu7th@gmail.com or call ..07019436282.God bless us

Continue reading. http://nairagistz.com/blog/2015/12/05/looking-for-marriage-minded-nigerian-african-singles-to-date-this-list-may-be-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy In Love / How To Make Your Romance Work / Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.