Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions (46434 Views)

Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) / How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by piagetskinner(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
frank442:
Youthful exorbitant
There's God!!
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by xreal: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
28 year old?
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cool. I remember watching a documentary on d lives of nigerian footballers lik babayaro, osaze and co around 2003-2004. Babayaro showed his singlet and boxers room and said he wears them just once and throws it away hahahaha, the bros don bankrupt now if i hear say he no dey wear dem for one year now ehn grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by liltzzy94: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Money good
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Epukaa: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na so madness dey take start. Make him open boutique for those shoes.

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by amiskurie(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
gist4kidsblog:
kiss kiss kiss
First time in history a blogger would got a thing right.u got most!
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by HBB1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
nerodenero:
I remember how Flamini of Arsenal spends his cash. What a wise man!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6742052/Mathieu-Flaminis-no-fuel.html

Just read the Flamini story- wow. A man can be rich yet poor.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
onatisi:
But how can you write your name on a chair!!!! That is damm funny and hilarious

Tautology.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by AfroKnight: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
I feel like tearing my certificates. grin
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by babsnuel(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
sheddo619:
Moni goooduoo , chai God bless ma hustle, we go make am one day
keep dreaming@45...its allowed sha
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Omo davido dey learn ooo
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
GOD PUNISH poverty
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by klax(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok thanks for telling Mr Martins profiler so as we gave seen all these pls what next or what us your point Afterall he is better than the ass hole that want to live in the appleland estate with Adenuga etc and to date no serious income than crapy movie and some stupig no sense brand ambassador of clowns plus magazine back silly covers.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Hunry: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
balotelli sista nko, abi dem don breakup
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by simplisity(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
My brother help the poor o! Thats what count most
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by RedBororo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
nice one for an NPA boy in marine beach, whom has it teeth broken because of blessing babani back then in school,bros ur mate 1975 they greet you
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by fabulousk8(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=gist4kidsblog post=40705503] kiss kiss

See more at : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/check-out-fabulous-life-of-obafemi-martins.html[/quote
Cool dude chop up cause u worked for it.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Ayo081(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
shocked dust boots
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Ayo081(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
RedBororo:
nice one for an NPA boy in marine beach, whom has it teeth broken because of blessing babani back then in school,bros ur mate 1975 they greet you

Na so dem guy old reach
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Jaymaxxy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
jacabi:
Ur call will not enter voice mail o.
Amen o. And urs too bro
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by mikolo80: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
TrapLORD:
Okay, these pics are meant to make us drool right? Okay, we're all drooling undecided
yep so as to confuse the blackman to believe sports and entertainment is the only way to the top. instead of showing welders and sanitation workers living a comparable lifestyle to show dignity in labor. now our kids not interested in education anymore. you go fear psychological warfare
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Nelkoko: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Between me n u if him toast u u no go gree?
CaroLyner:
good for him smiley
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by litetias(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
He can't own top hotels in Italy with an estimated net worth of 35 million dollars.
We're not talking about bed and breakfast inns aite!
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by abdulaz: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
frank442:
Youthful exorbitant
Youthful exuberance.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by spencekat(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Money is good
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by UyiIredia(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
How many wives and children has he filled the properties with ?
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by banio: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wealth gives you swag, weather you like it or not, you must ride in exquisite cars and live in factory fitted houses.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Chicagoesontop: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
What Stupid Question Is That, Or Should I Say Envious Question ??
brandnew3:
Question is, would he be able to maintain this life of Luxury long after retirement? tongue

Yes and i share my daily experience as a Lagosian on www.gidilink..com
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chicagoesontop:
What Stupid Question Is That, Or Should I Say Envious Question ??

How the hell you i envy such. Is it heaven?

That's a question any sensible person would ask his or herself.

Haven't you heard stories of rich footballers going broke?
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
looseweight:
Thus guy can't be 28yrs
IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
NA U Born am
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Rajosh(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
his younger brother Ladi martins died at 28. 2010
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by felix10(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Appy to hear that he's investing,that is key because when he stops playing,he'll fall back on something.
#wiseguy.Enjoy ur effort while it last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And Antonela Roccuzzo Teenage Throwback Picture / Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.