Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions (46435 Views)

Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) / How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Omo na wa oo. Obagoal has been 28yrs for the last 5yrs now, or shey im pause im age make im go answer person come back ni?

The guys's got taste tho'. Mehn i dey feel that im black kicks wear im use snap for plane. If i were to rob this guy eh, i 'l just rob his wardrobe and leave the cash
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Ryda(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
tunapawizzy:
God please remember me....I know it's vanity but then I still want it
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Okotoko1(m): 3:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Actually, am not interested how anybody spend their money, am interested on how he made the money. I know how to spend it.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by 4ward(m): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2015
u better start investing wisely Martins
gist4kidsblog:
Obafemi Martins has been everywhere and he needs no introduction! The talented footballer who was the fifth highest paid player in US Major League Soccer for the 2013 season is also the highest ever paid player for Seattle Sounders with an annual basic salary of $1.6million, according to a players’ union release.

And with money like that, he’s able to afford the life many only dream about.

Below is how Obafemi Martins is living the dream:

His net worth
With an annual salary of $2,400,000.00, Obafemi has acquired lots of properties, investments and luxurious cars worth millions of dollars over the years, his total net worth is $35 million.

His mansions
The 28-year-old striker owns 2 mansions at VGC Lagos worth N500 million, a massive home in Como, Italy valued at N800 Million, and top hotels in Italy.

His cool whips!
He drives a Lamboghini worth N50m, Porsche Gemballa worth N20m, Bmw X6 worth N18M,and a Ferrarri sport car.

He has an expensive shoe collection too
: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/check-out-fabulous-life-of-obafemi-martins.html

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by localblood(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2015
looseweight:
Thus guy can't be 28yrs
IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

Sharrap make money!
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by kellybriggs(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Since he worked for it, he should as well enjoy it
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by justmenoni: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Op 28 or 82 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions by Jaypea98: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
ednut1:
Cool. I remember watching a documentary on d lives of nigerian footballers lik babayaro, osaze and co around 2003-2004. Babayaro showed his singlet and boxers room and said he wears them just once and throws it away hahahaha, the bros don bankrupt now if i hear say he no dey wear dem for one year now ehn grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And Antonela Roccuzzo Teenage Throwback Picture / Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.