Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? (5604 Views)

Should I Sack Her Or Continue To Manage Her? / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Tallesty1(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2015
We met on Facebook in August.
We got chatting and become best of friends since then.

We also do call each others almost everyday.

Just last two weeks, she brought a suggestion that it's high time we ought to meet each other real so that we can know ourselves very well.

I gave her my address in Onitsha where she will meet me but she insisted that i must be the one to come and meet her if i truely love her.

I have no choice than to obey her wish because i truely love her.

She is an Hausa girl from Plateau but a Christian.

According to her, she is studying in Unijos. She told me to wait for her at Barkin Lade Park where she will come and pick me.

On Wednesday, I left my business in Onitsha and traveled to Jos.

But when i reached Jos, I couldn't contact her again.

Her number is no longer available and she has never come online both on Facebøok and Whatsapp uptil today.

I have been in JOS since 3 days now waiting for her to show up but she is no where to be found.

PLEASE SHOULD I GO BACK
OR SHOULD I CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR HER?

NOTE: I have been sleeping in Lade Park since Wednesday Night and Harmattan is too much here.

ABEG HELP YOUR BROTHER.!
SOURCE: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=504841536345141&id=100004578971768&_rdr#504843043011657
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2015
I Go Die say "women(punny) fit make man die anyhow, but that na man wey ready to die"

Our brother here travelled inter-state to see the originality of his dream punny.
3days now, the punny is nowhere to be found.
And his sleeping in a park, and his business that feeds him is shut down, and his complaining of the hamattan weather and he will remain there if Romancelanders don't slap him with my moniker and tell him to trek back home asap.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Like the poster above me said, pls wait. Just wait
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by misspicy(f): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2015
I hope she hasn't been caught up with the insurgency in Jos?
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2015
grin
Sorry to the Bros
The things we do cos of the opposite sex...hmmm
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by benedictnsi(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Do this to her.....

1 Share

Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Eya.. D more reason why i hav started disliking online relationships
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by queenoflafia(f): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Good boy.wait wait and keep waiting grin
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
insurgency ke... She wasnt real!
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
Yeah Op,
Hope something is not wrong cos you can't even reach her at all
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by misspicy(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
how sure are you
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2015
You guys telling him to wait are being sarcastic right?
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by misspicy(f): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Yeah Op, Hope something is not wrong cos you can't even reach her at all
abi
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
and make someone travel all d way from onitsha to Jos? shocked
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by babs01(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
End time waiting...
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by mizquote(f): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
wait for her.
if you love her wait.
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

how sure are you
hundred percent... Imajine comin to see me all the way frm ur side and wen u r in my side, u cant be able to reach me, will u think i got caught up with d biafra crisis? Jeex... U would be so mad at me for christ sake.!
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
benedictnsi:
Do this to her.....
th at is if he ever finds her
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
wait for her.

if you love her wait.
whch kyn myopic reasonin be this...
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
hundred percent... Imajine comin to see me all the way frm ur side and wen u r in my side, u cant be able to reach me, will u think i got caught up with d biafra crisis? Jeex... U would be so mad at me for christ sake.!
I concur
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by mizquote(f): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
whch kyn myopic reasonin be this...

what sort of stupid response is dah?

DAT was my idea.

if you don't like it fuvk out.
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
wait for her.

if you love her wait.
and become sick from harmattan?
For a love that is even looking questionable
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:

DAT was my idea.

ur stvpid idea
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by misspicy(f): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
agreed that will be my first thought but the insurgency is a possibility too.....there have been cases like that,we just might not know if the person is involved or dead sef.....

Op just go back and see if she will ever contact u or come online again
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by mizquote(f): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
ur stvpid idea
yeah It is.
you can now mind ur stupid business.
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2015
prolly, I'M the only one that saw the humor in this story.
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

agreed that will be my first thought but the insurgency is a possibility too.....there have been cases like that,we just might not know if the person is involved or dead sef.....

Op just go back and see if she will ever contact u or come online again
and there u go again... Insurgency my foot... He first of all asked her to come see him at onitsha, a place wpdat is free of insurgency, buh she declined, nw he went to see her in his place knowing fully dat her place is insurgency prone..and all of a sudden she dissapeared for three days... Leme just see her first... Na rape i go rape her...
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by loomer: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Chief, u know say u be my guy, I go advise u make u just go back to ur business, if she want see u she will come to u, at least u did ur part
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Tallesty1(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
stupidity:
I Go Die say "women(punny) fit make man die anyhow, but that na man wey ready to die"

Our brother here travelled inter-state to see the originality of his dream punny.
3days now, the punny is nowhere to be found.
And his sleeping in a park, and his business that feeds him is shut down, and his complaining of the hamattan weather and he will remain there if Romancelanders don't slap him with my moniker and tell him to trek back home asap.
He needs brain allowance really
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
ArchEnemy:
and make someone travel all d way from onitsha to Jos? shocked
as in eh.. Am not mad.. I rather call of the online relationship.. Infact i did dat in the past..

How cam i travel a very long distance to see a girl, and she just disapeared..just like dat.. Or say u travel long distance go meet babe, lodge for hotel oo, den she yarn u say no sex... Allah. If i no rape am eh... grin
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2015
ArchEnemy:
You guys telling him to wait are being sarcastic right?
if he could travel from Onitsha to Jos, then he MUST wait. He MUST see her. Else he should start living in Jos
Re: Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? by Tallesty1(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Which One Is
mizquote:

DAT was my idea.

Fuvk Out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think I Miss My Ex / OMG Nairalanddss Just Gave Three People 150k. For Real / SA Socialite Turns Heads At Mall Wearing Buttless Ripped Jeans (GRAPHIC PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.