Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather (48568 Views)

Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair / Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela / (PHOTO) Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road Because Airlines Complained Of Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2015
Timaya actually shared the photo and said:

Road trip to warri cause the airlines complaining of bad weather.. super stressful thou! GOD'S protection

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ftT8oZRh9Kc/VmK3kXn-IBI/AAAAAAACF5s/BOyTKfaRhA8/s400/12338490_707507722714667_905583964_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-nF0XJttlrbQ/VmK3p56fyvI/AAAAAAACF50/thjMCMVpY4I/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/-5zbZkHIVK/?taken-by=timayatimaya

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by YorubaWoman: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2015
OK
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Subsidy101(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2015
No where is safe bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by xpac01(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2015
Hediot! What's the meaning of superstressful . So people travelling by road are all dead That's my quagmire with some top secular artistes. Feeling like aliens among humans...

287 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Khd95(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2015
So what is special about that.
If celebrity cut hair style,we go hear
if dem baff nake.d we go hear
if dem visit mama put,na news
end time nairalandgrin

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2015
xpac01:
Hediot! What's the meaning of superstressful . So people travelling by road are all dead That's my quagmire with secular artistes. Feeling like aliens among humans...
but when u become a celeb, you may even talk more than them oh... tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Trunaijian: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Mark my words the policeman driving them will be queried.

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by CaroLyner(f): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2015
big deal?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by nnadychuks(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2015
taaaa, he did not use road transport cos of the weather. When last did timaya sing a reasonable song that could fetch him good money?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by xpac01(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuksbaby:
but when u become a celeb, you may even talk more than them oh... tongue
My brother, no forming. With the level I've reached and the one I aspire to reach, it can't be possible.
And when you mingle with the gospel and secular artistes you'll understand what am saying. It's just entirely different world apart.
Lots of pride down looking on fans in the secular zone. And funny enough, listeners prefer the secular music more.

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by ramdris(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Please op, is this suppose to be a news? wtf!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by GudluckIBB(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Trunaijian:

He just landed that guy in trouble.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by CR77(f): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Op receive Sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by omusiliyu(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
...and the man that drove the car was police..

See what Nigeria Police turn to...

[size=30pt]END TIME OLOPA[/size]

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by msporche(f): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
how is this news

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by ModiKen(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
If it doesn't improve the Nigerian economy, electricity or education system, none of my business! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by looseweight: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
When last did he sang a song?

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by sule17(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Better ooooooo
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Tman66(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin cheesy grin NPF grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Police as the driver ? Wtf

25 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by omusiliyu(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
xpac01:
Hediot! What's the meaning of superstressful . So people travelling by road are all dead That's my quagmire with secular artistes. Feeling like aliens among humans...

Bad belle is allow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
ok
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided undecided so?
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
xpac01:

If you travel by plane frequently travelling by road would be super stressfull. It seems you just hate timaya

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na Police Officer dey drive him?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by djWALE(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Abeg wat z all this poo about these celebrities?? ..my own news has neva bern here.....
Very soon,u wld all knw who i am by his grace.......
Alas,how this news take stop oau strike?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by otokx(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Trunaijian:

Should be suspended then reposted to Borno State afterwards.

18 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by rhythyson: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
KIN BIG DEAL?
All na wash

..... wait ooooo na police be Timaya driver?

Arase must hear this oooo

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by toyo6ix(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Who kan dey flash watch na... 6ix

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Aitee1: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
xpac01:

You don't have to abuse him he already said he gave up on education when he scored 17 in Jamb

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by informato: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Khd95:
So what is special about that.

If celebrity cut hair style,we go hear

if dem baff nake.d we go hear

if dem visit mama put,na news

end time nairalandgrin
hahahhahahhahaahha....when your attack the OP with this, he or she will tell you " am promoting my blog "....mark my word,before 5pm today, you will see a topic about techno washing chidinma's pant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.