Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather (48589 Views)

Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair / Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela / (PHOTO) Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road Because Airlines Complained Of Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by kilokeys(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Suffer no master body

When he was roasting plantain in those days ...
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by nikkiking(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
xpac01:
Hediot! What's the meaning of superstressful . So people travelling by road are all dead That's my quagmire with secular artistes. Feeling like aliens among humans...
Don't mind the madafucka.
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by ckmayoca: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
djWALE:
Abeg wat z all this poo about these celebrities?? ..my own news has neva bern here.....
Very soon,u wld all knw who i am by his grace.......
Alas,how this news take stop oau strike?

You beefing celeb yet u wanna be celeb. Seriously? That is called hating.
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by HRich(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuksbaby:
Timaya actually shared the photo and said:

Road trip to warri cause the airlines complaining of bad weather.. super stressful thou! GOD'S protection

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ftT8oZRh9Kc/VmK3kXn-IBI/AAAAAAACF5s/BOyTKfaRhA8/s400/12338490_707507722714667_905583964_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-nF0XJttlrbQ/VmK3p56fyvI/AAAAAAACF50/thjMCMVpY4I/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/-5zbZkHIVK/?taken-by=timayatimaya
What's so special about this? Did jesus enter airplane all his days on earth? Is timaya bigger than those that travel by Road?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by M4gunners: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
As far as i am concern, Timaya is the person making good music for now. Others are just singing the same thing, the same sound, but his sounds is Jamaica flavour.
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by valnosky(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is this news?
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by madenigga(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
if not for dat security man in that vehicle an average police man dat doesn't know timaya wud get him arrested. He nd his crew hv dz criminal look.
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by ANBAKO: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
As what? I did same from Warri to Lagos on Thursday after Arik cancelled flights cos of the same weather shit!!!
It is not always all about your money. Money cannot buy everything

A typical example to show that God is greater than us all.
At least he will be a lil bit more in touch with what we are facing er'day.

Track 2 in his next album: Road trip through death traps!!!

Do good for good to come your way
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by redcliff: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
xpac01:
Hediot! What's the meaning of superstressful . So people travelling by road are all dead That's my quagmire with secular artistes. Feeling like aliens among humans...
lolz
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by djWALE(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
ckmayoca:

You beefing celeb yet u wanna be celeb. Seriously? That is called hating.
Np np np...nt beefing bruh....just that this z seriously getting outta hand....
Plz whether he travels on air or land...how does it concern the public...only worthy news shld posted here nt news like"davido sips tea in front of his car b4 leaving for work undecided undecided...m nt hating tho...
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by mbulela: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ambode is complaining of insufficent policemen and women, meanwhile the ones we have are being turned to private chauffeurs for folks who pay no tax.
I am beginning to see the point of those who call this country a zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by DammyOlu123(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
What's super stressful about it?? You're seated at the back, probably inside AC, being driven by police, even sleeping sef. I don't understand the stress there o.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by obayaya(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
And his driver is a police officer?
Tax payers money
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by TrapLORD(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lalasticlala don put that police man for trouble cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by TruthHurts1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Haba Brother Timaya, you fall my hand no be small o! You dey do as if before the fame and fortune you never use car make long journey before.And I think say you be down to earth celebrity. SMH
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by gebest: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Trunaijian:
Mark my words the policeman driving them will be queried.
the policeman driving them is doing illegal duty nd will be defaulted and dismissed or demoted.
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by odiphri: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
And so what. Whether they arrest na you know
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by mozel247: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Only in Nigeria... A police reduced to a driver to a bloody civilian... Tell me why I should even respect Nigeria police.. Smh...

Trunaijian:
Mark my words the policeman driving them will be queried.
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by xpac01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Aitee1:

You don't have to abuse him he already said he gave up on education when he scored 17 in Jamb

Hahahahaha... Babe you get mouthoo! I never saw this coming.
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by onadana: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
coolSee them like wide..wide west
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by ckmayoca: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
djWALE:

Np np np...nt beefing bruh....just that this z seriously getting outta hand....
Plz whether he travels on air or land...how does it concern the public...only worthy news shld posted here nt news like"davido sips tea in front of his car b4 leaving for work undecided undecided...m nt hating tho...

Ok oo if that's what u meaant.
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by djWALE(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
ckmayoca:

Ok oo if that's what u meaant.
Yup yup..exactly wats on my mind
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by ihesiuloa(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
he doesn't even know if the airlines just saved his dear life by not flying, maybe he would have opted for a 1 way ticket to the great beyond in an air crash! and he is alive saying " stressful" hmm.. make we mind what we say..
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by marked10(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Khd95:
So what is special about that.

If celebrity cut hair style,we go hear

if dem baff nake.d we go hear

if dem visit mama put,na news

end time nairalandgrin

You and endtime endime endtime take am easy ooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Sanchase: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chai na d Change Buhari promise be this. Things don bad sotee Policeman don turn to driver in his uniform undecided

Wahala dey !!!
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Chinaboi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
nnadychuks:
taaaa, he did not use road transport cos of the weather. When last did timaya sing a reasonable song that could fetch him good money?
sharap fool. Timaya keeps giving his fans hit songs...idiat grin
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Missonas(f): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
See this plantan boy. The same celebrities that preach #surulere turn around forming silver spoon
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Nasrite(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
End time trip angry
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Harllymart(f): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
As if I care undecided
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by azimibraun: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
10458 Popo Digits.
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by pleiades45: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
correct guy. use police to drive the car so police checkpoints and armed robbers will not be a problem. every person needs a police man on their payroll
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by oluwasegun007(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
xpac01:
Hediot! What's the meaning of superstressful . So people travelling by road are all dead That's my quagmire with some top secular artistes. Feeling like aliens among humans...
TKO......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donjazzy Responds To Davido's Babymama Drama? / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.