Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? (1763 Views)

Bbnaija: Here's A Video Of Tobi And Cee-c Doing Things Under The Duvet Last Nigh / Order For Grass-cutter This Yuletide Season And Enjoy Christmas With Ur Family / The End Is Here, Cancell Your Plans. (photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
It is now some sort of tradition all over the world for people to either travel out of their cities/towns, states and countries during the yuletide season cool.
Shopping malls are bustling with activity and extra hands are employed to meet customers demands.
Virtually everybody is either shopping for themselves or sourcing for gifts to give to their friends and family grin.
In some places, the cost price of commodities appreciate, while in some, the prices depreciate or remain the same.
Asides summer when I get to wear the fancy light clothing, travel and throw my weight about, Christmas is my 2nd best time of the year: I get to see those I love who are so so busy during the year (thank God for phones and the internet that enables us see each other at a distance):*.
The presence of family during this period helps me forget the rude slaps winter gives me once I'm outdoors, the wind burns and the bulky clothes that make us look like polar bears and some even walk like penguins smiley.
It would be my delight yet again to spend Christmas and the new year with my family and my favourite part is the gifts I will receive... tongue cheesy
My yuletide promises to be fun, how about yours? Kindly share where you will be and what you will be doing this joyful season. Bless y'all! :*:*wink
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
I will be with op. Having fun indoor wink
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
VivaVivre:
It is now some sort of tradition all over the world for people to either travel out of their cities/towns, states and countries during the yuletide season cool.
Shopping malls are bustling with activity and extra hands are employed to meet customers demands.
Virtually everybody is either shopping for themselves or sourcing for gifts to give to their friends and family grin.
In some places, the cost price of commodities appreciate, while in some, the prices depreciate or remain the same.
Asides summer when I get to wear the fancy light clothing, travel and throw my weight about, Christmas is my 2nd best time of the year: I get to see those I love who are so so busy during the year (thank God for phones and the internet that enables us see each other at a distance):*.
The presence of family during this period helps me forget the rude slaps winter gives me once I'm outdoors, the wind burns and the bulky clothes that make us look like polar bears and some even walk like penguins smiley.
It would be my delight yet again to spend Christmas and the new year with my family and my favourite part is the gifts I will receive... tongue cheesy
My yuletide promises to be fun, how about yours? Kindly share where you will be and what you will be doing this joyful season. Bless y'all! :*:*wink
what u gonna give me? cheesy
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
I'm gonna give you a hug! A side hug! Lol.. Pray, share what you would be up to. wink
ipledge10:
what u gonna give me? cheesy
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
VivaVivre:
I'm gonna give you a hug! A side hug! Lol.. Pray, share what you would be up to. wink
a side hug? a whole me...welll nothing much,the city will just be light up
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oh, that's good then.. Hope you won't be up to mischief?
ipledge10:
a side hug? a whole me...welll nothing much,the city will just be light up
tongue
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
VivaVivre:
Oh, that's good then.. Hope you won't be up to mischief?tongue
no... cry cry chelsea lose again
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
StfuareyouGod what is going on? Chelsea piercing my heart
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
ipledge10:
StfuareyouGod what is going on? Chelsea piercing my heart
I give up
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I give up
"chelsea have 63% possesion,18 shots,6 on target but who cares?" Rebecca Nbc soccer analyst cry

My uncle celebrating chelsea loss like Arsenal champions league victory
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
ipledge10:
"chelsea have 63% possesion,18 shots,6 on target but who cares?" Rebecca Nbc soccer analyst cry

My uncle celebrating chelsea loss like Arsenal champions league victory
after this match, I've made up my mind not to be bothered anymore with any CFC match until next season
Dem go get sense by force
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
after this match, I've made up my mind not to be bothered anymore with any CFC match until next season
Dem go get sense by force
mehn tears full my eyes but am not letting it down...

I am consoling myself with American football,following New England Patriots...see you in super bowl L
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
ipledge10:
mehn tears full my eyes but am not letting it down...

I am consoling myself with American football,following New England Patriots...see you in super bowl L
your own better, me can't even get my head right ATM. I just dey dey do something I don't even know. I'm just not happy. It completely ruined my weekend. To think I've been so anxious to watch the match only to end up being disappointed. Chai!
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
your own better, me can't even get my head right ATM. I just dey dey do something I don't even know. I'm just not happy. It completely ruined my weekend. To think I've been so anxious to watch the match only to end up being disappointed. Chai!
bro I already marked d 3 points
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
ipledge10:
bro I already marked d 3 points
ordinary Bournemouth o. Wey every team dey beat blue and black. Chai! For Stamfor Bridge shocked
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ordinary Bournemouth o. Wey every team dey beat blue and black. Chai! For Stamfor Bridge shocked
please domt let me cry,am in a public bus
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
ipledge10:
please domt let me cry,am in a public bus
I wish say I fit cry. As e pain me reach, tears no gree comot for my eyes. You know that level of painment lol
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I wish say I fit cry. As e pain me reach, tears no gree comot for my eyes. You know that level of painment lol
e pain me gan oo...i think we will finish below 7 this season
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hahahahahaha
ipledge10:
no... cry cry chelsea lose again
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
VivaVivre:
Hahahahahaha
you should console me,not laugh me
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrCork can arrang for you a worthy comforter (you know what I mean) ;
ipledge10:
you should console me,not laugh me
very well then, sorry my darling. When. I go to gala, I will buy you go-slow! tongue
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
VivaVivre:
MrCork can arrang for you a worthy comforter (you know what I mean) ; very well then, sorry my darling. When. I go to gala, I will buy you go-slow! tongue
the bolded is funny, only people that have lived on Nigeria can understand it...I dont eat gala tongue
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
ipledge10:
the bolded is funny, only people that have lived on Nigeria can understand it...I dont eat gala tongue
True. Na we we! Na our own parole be that
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
VivaVivre:
True. Na we we! Na our own parole be that
you staying up late today...hope u are not in gala grin
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol! I'm watching a documentary, that's why. I'm not in gala, no! Lol.
ipledge10:
you staying up late today...hope u are not in gala grin
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2015
VivaVivre:
Lol! I'm watching a documentary, that's why. I'm not in gala, no! Lol.
documentary about what?
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 06, 2015
Ancient Rome.
ipledge10:
documentary about what?
have you talked to MrCork?
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2015
Ancient rome endtime documentary
VivaVivre:
Ancient Rome. have you talked to MrCork?
about what tongue
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2015
End time person making entime comment! tongue
ipledge10:
Ancient rome endtime documentary about what tongue
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2015
VivaVivre:
End time person making entime comment! tongue
hahahahahaha grin..end time op tongue
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol!
ipledge10:
hahahahahaha grin..end time op tongue
Re: December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? by ipledge10(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2015
VivaVivre:
Lol!
so u not sleeping today again grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? / 6-year-old Ivorian Girl In Libya Detention Centre Searching For Her Parent / Buying Clothes For Packaging,a Costly Business:by Bonez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.