Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family (29367 Views)

‘How Metuh Disbursed N400m For Media Project’ - Witness / Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Episteme2:

Dokpesi’s DAAR INVESTMENT & HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD, initiated a proposal to the Presidency of Former President Goodluck Jonathan, proposing a Multi Media Strategic Development Support Project to promote and project the achievements and highlight the challenges of his government whilst demystifying false information gleefully circulated by the propaganda machinery of the then opposition party.

“The proposal was submitted to the Former President in person by Dr. Dokpesi and his team in the presence of the Former Vice President and the Former National Security Adviser at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. We must further emphasize that the proposal had absolutely nothing to do with the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), nor the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC).

2 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by likila: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
apshits,
una see yarsefs?
can you read what you write?
una get any sense at all?
from dokpesi got contract to purchase arms (and used it to fund boko haram),
you guys have gone to why did they divert money for arms.
soon you will be asking why did they misapply the funds,
then we did not know you could get funds from that source,
and you will be left with kunu all over your face.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
This dokpesy people sef, their sympathy card expert is apparently doing a poor job, they need Dele momodu for this one.

1 Like

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by slyng(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lakukulala,.. oya front page
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
philips70:

They are shameless. What rubbish is this? Am surprised Mike Ozekhome will sanction such release.

Why are they all even mentioning GEJ's name in all their defense, is it to attract more sympathy from his supporters?
Lol, they want to attract sympathy from PDPians but they are on a looooong thing. As long as I'm concerned, every person that has looted the treasury or benefited in treasury looting should answer their father's name.

6 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by TimeManager(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
I Thoughts Some Wailing-Infected Skulls Were Arguing That Dasuki Be Allowed To Travel Out, I Wondered How We Could Have Known He Is This Good At Singing If He Had Been Obliged His Request. Intelligence Is Intelligence, No More No Less. Even The Mighty David Mark Has Been Roped In. I Wish Them Nothing But Badluck.
No Lie Only Truth!

4 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
So should we believe what you said or what someone else said you said?
What did I say? Am I the Spokesman for DAAR Communication?
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by onomeasike: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
slyng:
Lakukulala,.. oya front page
Reminds me of Killington joor grin
That's the dance Dokpezi danced when he collected what he stole
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Wadeoye(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
When will our law allow for arrest and detention of close family members of looters? If this boy has been picked up and locked up in a 2x2 cell, will he be saying this rubbish?

Why not show us the invoice from AIT/Dokpesi, official order and other contract documents from Dasuki?

And has Dokposi also paid tax to government on this transaction?

Yeye people... He (Dokpesi) will rot in jail or face firing squared.

The next to be invited is GEJ (chief thieve).

3 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by spako4(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shameless people

1 Like

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by OgeniBravo: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
babasanti:
Buhari, nigerias military president. Soon he will be over thrown
Your mum should have taught you what to say in public idiot!

6 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by utytill(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
i don't know what to take again.pls charge this man to court.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by mbhs139(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Episteme2:

“We like to make it abundantly clear that Dr. Dokpesi’s DAAR INVESTMENT & HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD, initiated a proposal to the Presidency of Former President Goodluck Jonathan, proposing a Multi Media Strategic Development Support Project to promote and project the achievements and highlight the challenges of his government whilst demystifying false information gleefully circulated by the propaganda machinery of the then opposition party.

“The proposal was submitted to the Former President in person by Dr. Dokpesi and his team in the presence of the Former Vice President and the Former National Security Adviser at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. We must further emphasize that the proposal had absolutely nothing to do with the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), nor the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC).

We understand that this proposal was thoroughly studied, and approved We are still at a loss as to why a Federal Government that claims to have been popularly elected only about six months ago, will embark on a wide scale propaganda, misinformation and brazen falsehood just to achieve its objective of decimating its perceived political opponents and supporters of the previous government’s administration.

Studied and approved by who, and paid for by who, the National Security Adviser?

That's where you lied son. Never mind anyway. The court is there for your bread winner to proof his innocence or otherwise. For the better part, you need not disturb yourself.

2 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by alexlee50: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mynd44:
But he was paid by the office of the NSA and you people did not find it weird enough to reject and ask that payments be made via the right channels right?

you get sense so? If u do business with government, and government pays u from whichever of their account they choose to pay u, will u go and ask government why they paid u from that particular account?
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by globalresource: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Too late

1 Like

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by tunapawizzy: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dear Raymond Dokpesi Jnr I do not expect you to support my father...ur unalloyed support n loyalty should be to ur father...therefore u have not said anything bad

1 Like

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Mackson01: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dokpesi is in a big shit

1 Like

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
The family and associates of Dopkesi calling federal government liar should be ashamed of themselves for the chairman collecting urge amount of money like that and unable to pay the workers who executed the contract for which the contract is awarded for.

2 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Many of us here are just criticizing this family out of hatred.
From this story I believe the Dokpesi's are been witch-hunted here out of hatred.
Although if their is still oweing his staffs, he should pay them. Cause a hungry man is an angry man.
Thanx
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by kayzeesoft(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Before nko wetin the family go talk.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by ajigin: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
TCD:
the rubbish family should tell us why the office of the NSA is paying for "media" . It's the NSA the media arm of PDP? they will vomit all our money by force. PMB No mercy!
I PRAY JUDICIARY DOES NOT FALL OUR HAND
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Abugab(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
What media project is this boy talking about when the papa has said the money was for media campaign and we all know the hate and snare campaign AIT carried out in the 2015 elections against buhari and APC.

Why is the young man trying to add further salt to an already deteriorating injury with his uncalled for defence?

After all bafarawa got 4.6 billion for spiritual purpose why don't they spend 500 million on spiritual purpose and see if their father will get off the hook?

Nonsense and ingredient young man.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
The FG, d media, nd dokpesi family r all telling lies
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by dockokwus: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
That u are the eldest son of dokpesi does not necessarily make u a good spokesman for the man.
See how this guy just made his father's case worse by totally contradicting what dokpesi,daar and his lawyer had carefully agreed on as the fulcrum of defence.
I bet the son does not even understand the implication of what.Its best he had kept quiet.

1 Like

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by dokunbam(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Singing
E don happen, pempele E don happen
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Paragon311(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na u get sense abi?

Why do we have several agencies running different sectosr of the economy?

What has media got to do with security outfit.....

Receive sense joor...

alexlee50:
you get sense so? If u do business with government, and government pays u from whichever of their account they choose to pay u, will u go and ask government why they paid u from that particular account?

2 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Jabioro: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
Idiota !!! Your Father got the money from defence and you did raise the eyebrow..Yeye. your father suppose to get his payment from director of publicity of PDP not NSA office ..Mumusco

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Technocrat1759(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
I'm surprised because i'm yet to hear GBENGA ARELUGBA and his FOCUS NIGERIA crew discus this issue on AIT or is it that they don't know what to say again. D bushmeat is chasing d hunter.

2 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by oluwazino(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hey pls tell dat to the judge #yawn

Pls don't disturb us wif ya rubbish story
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by alexlee50: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Paragon311:
Na u get sense abi?

Why do we have several agencies running different sectosr of the economy?

What has media got to do with security outfit.....

Receive sense joor...

your limited knowledge of the working of things is the cause of your response. Who told u the office of nsa has nothing to do with media? have u heard of "psychological operations"? Google and read, no one fires a bullet there.u can talk after u read it.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What did I say? Am I the Spokesman for DAAR Communication?
You didn't get my point. Do we believe what Dokpesi said he said or what someone else said Dokpesi said?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Dan Anyiam Plaza In Owerri (Photos) / Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.