Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family (29373 Views)

‘How Metuh Disbursed N400m For Media Project’ - Witness / Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by omooba969(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wadeoye:
When will our law allow for arrest and detention of close family members of looters? If this boy has been picked up and locked up in a 2x2 cell, will he be saying this rubbish?

Why not show us the invoice from AIT/Dokpesi, official order and other contract documents from Dasuki?

And has Dokposi also paid tax to government on this transaction?

Yeye people... He (Dokpesi) will rot in jail or face firing squared.

The next to be invited is GEJ(chief thief).

@bolded,

grin If allowed to question GEJ, one will find out he doesn't even need all the billions he stole from govt coffers & that strengthens my claim that he is an otuoke klepto! grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by lekonso: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
This guy should shut up. PDP was trying to use security votes to make illegal payments not knowing that everything will be open one day.

3 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by alexlee50: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
BABANGBALI:
you are sick,very very sick. People like you made this country to be where it is today
instead of insults counter my argument with a superior argument. Guess u are a slow poke, so u have nothing tosay
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by alexlee50: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
goodgate:
FOOLISH!
what is foolish? Counter my point with superior reasoning
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by nkemjacob2(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Stop deceiving ur self, ur family did not ask him where the money is coming from? U did not thoroughly find out how can dis exortibitant be used for campaign. All wht nigeria is after is #bring back our money#

1 Like

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by alexlee50: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
goodgate:
O boy e be like say your brain dey ur nyash OOO. You are DAFT!
what is your level of education? And one more thing, u have poor home training
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by nkemjacob2(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
nkemjacob2:
Stop deceiving ur self, ur family did not ask him where the money is coming from? U did not thoroughly find out how can dis exortibitant MONEY be used for campaign. All wht nigeria is after is #bring back our money#
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by goodgate: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
alexlee50:
what is your level of education? And one more thing, u have poor home training
I have a Bsc.

2 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by omooba969(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
alexlee50:
you get sense so? If u do business with government, and government pays u from whichever of their account they choose to pay u, will u go and ask government why they paid u from that particular account?

Guy, read your post again then go & stand in front of a mirror, tell the person in the mirror that he is a demented f.ool!

Mtcheeew. cool

3 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by alexlee50: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Excuzeme:

You be real Mumu, upon being a stark illiterate!

There are laws bordering Public office procurement and expenditure.
You cant divert money approved for security (especially when a country is in a state of insurgency)...into some Phantom "media propaganda campaign", just because as you said, "dem pay you"!

Whoever paid such money and the person who collected such, are criminals and raymond Dokpesi is a criminal.

Jail straight joor
when it boders on national security those procurement laws or any does not count. National interest is what matters.dokpesi is not a staff of government, it is not his duty to check the account which government uses to pay for a job he did for government. The question that would be asked are (1) was he given a job by government? 2.was the job executed?
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by alexlee50: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
omooba969:

Guy, read your post again then go & stand in front of a mirror, tell the person in the mirror that he is a demented f.ool!

Mtcheeew. cool
give me superior argument, slowpoke
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by ruffDiamond: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
If I hear ...e don turn bread stealer tey tey tongue olé
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Uzosaint(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
The presidency/APC'S desperation is gonna lead them to sumwhere they wont imagine,only in APC corrupt people are now turned to saints i guess courtesy of our PstVp.wats happening in bayelsea is not just a shame to INEC,present Govt whose foundation is built on propaganda,violence,mischief,lies(courtesy of MR LAI hes very good@it)etc.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by alexlee50: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
goodgate:
I have a Bsc.
good u have a b.sc.as a graduate u should have a broad knowledge of various subject areas then an authority in your field. I would suggest u keep an open mind and read outside your discipline to broaden your knowledge
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by BABANGBALI: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
alexlee50:
instead of insults counter my argument with a superior argument. Guess u are a slow poke, so u have nothing tosay
i dont discuss with people like you

2 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Ofornaira: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
jaymichael:
The Buhari government can only do it's best to prosecute, but the judiciary that oversee the case may be hopelessly corrupt thereby rubbishing the anti corruption efforts of the government.
Why is buhari selective in his fight against corruption? We must not forget that there were papers reports that he tried to stop ait from covering is inauguration. So this is how buhari and his cohorts intends to deal with dokpesi for supporting gej during the presidential campaign. My happiness is we are under democracy and the rule of law must prevail.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Pidggin(f): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dokpesi is obviously a victim. He is only being punished for supporting PDP during the presidential election. This is what all this harassment is about.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by omooba969(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
alexlee50:
give me superior argument, slowpoke

Engaging someone with a warped orientation like you would only amount to a waste of time. Your assertions found you out & there's no doubt that you need some exposure so you can fully understand what a badly managed administration is.

Abeg find another imbeciile like you to rub minds with or swerve into the lagoon. cool
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Excuzeme: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
ochukwuma15:
A member of your family got 2.1 billion U.S dollars for media project in a third world country and you didn't raise alarm. You did not even call efcc to arrest your father.

To make the matter worse, you are here defending him. This country is really in a mess.

Dont be surprised .... Like Dokpesi, like Son! grin grin

They are very lucky, if this was the real "GENERAL" Buhari, with a General Idiagbon in tow, both Dokpesi "Father and Son" will be looking at nothing less that 530years in JAIL. undecided undecided

This is why l hate democracy at times, especially when it comes to Nigerian thieves!
angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by omooba969(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Pidggin:
Dokpesi is obviously a victim. He is only being punished for supporting PDP during the presidential election. This is what all this harassment is about.

And this is coming from a Nigerian youth, undecided 9ja is in trouble!

Laughing in chinese. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
What's good for the goose is also good for the gander!
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by mbulela: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Dokpesi's Family

Dokpesi's Company DAAR Communications

https://www.thecable.ng/dokpesi
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/194303-why-i-collected-n2-1-bn-from-ex-nsa-dasuki-dokpesi.html

Why the conflict in story? We are yet to get the truth.
All knowing one, please tell us the truth.

1 Like

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Ramsey247(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
notmywill:
Ermm Daddy pikin,

You should have enough sense to know that you cannot as a media person receive payment for contract from The OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER legally and constitutionally except it has to do with matters of security.

OK. Bye!
Please show me how it is ilegal to get media contract and payment from NSA. I remember seeing some of those adverts sponsored by the NSA.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Ramsey247(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
notmywill:
Ermm Daddy pikin,

You should have enough sense to know that you cannot as a media person receive payment for contract from The OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER legally and constitutionally except it has to do with matters of security.

OK. Bye!
Please show me how it is an offence to get media contract and payment from NSA. I remember seeing some of those adverts sponsored by the NSA.
Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by mbulela: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ofornaira:
Why is buhari selective in his fight against corruption? We must not forget that there were papers reports that he tried to stop ait from covering is inauguration. So this is how buhari and his cohorts intends to deal with dokpesi for supporting gej during the presidential campaign. My happiness is we are under democracy and the rule of law must prevail.

At least you did not deny any of the accusations against the high thief, sorry high chief.

2 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Excuzeme: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
alexlee50:
when it boders on national security those procurement laws or any does not count. National interest is what matters.dokpesi is not a staff of government, it is not his duty to check the account which government uses to pay for a job he did for government. The question that would be asked are (1) was he given a job by government? 2.was the job executed?

You are a moronic dolt!
When did "Radio Jingles and PDP Documentary" start "Bordering on National Security? When??
You cant even differentiate between "Government expenses and PDP expenses"?
Are you actualy brain-dead?

or are you blind when Dokpesi himself said it was for "campaign documentary" he did for PDP?

Look, l try to bend-over backwards to accommodate retarded fools like you but please stop forming intelligence of any sort.
Stick to what you know..... go to the romance section and discuss what Tontoh Dike is wearing to church tomorrow.
undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
mbulela:
All knowing one, please tell us the truth.
You said it yourself...

1 Like

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by nogames: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
alexlee50:
Now answer the question by yourself, was he given a job by government? CAPITAL NO, GEJ campign team gave him the job not fedral government of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Excuzeme: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ramsey247:

Please show me how it is an offence to get media contract and payment from NSA. I remember seeing some of those adverts sponsored by the NSA.

Well, if the media contract was to "counter Boko Haram propaganda", maybe Raymond Dokpesi will attempt to use it to wriggle out ...

...... but when the contract becomes to do media campaign for PDP..... and he gets paid from money allocated to buy arms for Nigerian Soldiers fighting insurgency, who are being routed by the terrorist for lack of good weapons, ....

......Raymond Dokpesi, Dasuki, Bafarawa and their co-looters are already guilty not just of LOOTING but also of TREASON and they should be hanged publicly

2 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by nogames: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ramsey247:

OMG a naija youth saying this?

5 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by Excuzeme: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
omooba969:

And this is coming from a Nigerian youth, undecided 9ja is in trouble!

Laughing in chinese. grin

honestly, l use to wonder how Boko haram could tell someone to strap a bo.mb to themselves and blow themselves up but when l listen to some of these "Youths", l now understand how easy it is to be stupid!
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family by alexlee50: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Excuzeme:

You are a moronic dolt!
When did "Radio Jingles and PDP Documentary" start "Bordering on National Security? When??
You cant even differentiate between "Government expenses and PDP expenses"?
Are you actualy brain-dead?

or are you blind when Dokpesi himself said it was for "campaign documentary" he did for PDP?

Look, l try to bend-over backwards to accommodate retarded fools like you but please stop forming intelligence of any sort.
Stick to what you know..... go to the romance section and discuss what Tontoh Dike is wearing to church tomorrow.
undecided undecided
since you claim to be smart, lets test your I.Q a little.now ddokpesi submitted a proposal to engage in image laundering for the government, either to the nsa or PDP(according to dokpesi family they submitted the proposal to the former in the presence of the nsa and one other person.now the question is this.was dokpesi given a contract? Did he execute it? Did he get payment for the contract? Is it dokpesi's duty to advice government on the account that should be used in paying him for a job he did? Is dokpesi a staff of government? When u answer these questions, u should be able to know the level of your I.Q.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Justice Chima Centus Nweze Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies at 64 / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money / Japan Donates 31 Ambulances To Nigerian Teaching Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.